PDA

View Full Version : Broken Toy

D'Eza Malerik
Jun 16th, 2002, 02:10:18 PM
D'Eza walked through the halls of the Center, each step she made a large mettalic kinda sound thump. The cyborg girl then stopped and looked around. Because of her creator, she didn't have any emotions options in her system, so she seemed sad ... Though she isn't. Her shoulder had wires and electric glitches coming out. A bad night ...

Chance
Jun 16th, 2002, 03:32:05 PM
OOC - I hope this isn't closed :| If it is, I'll reqest an admin to delete this post :)

IC:

Chance strolled down the hall with his head down, his boots clicking lightly and making sqeek sounds every many steps or so. He wore a simple Jedi robe with a belt around his waist, a saber rested in it's own catch on each side of the boy.

He seemed oblivous of the figure ahead of him, and strolled right passed her. "Hi." He spoke, stopping suddenly and not turning around...

Xazor Elessar
Jun 16th, 2002, 06:27:49 PM
Xazor stepped up behind Chance and rested her hands gently upon his shoulders. Smiling to herself, she bowed her head in respect to the newcomer.

"Greetings....I am Warrior Jedi Knight, Xazor Dawnstrider. What is your name?"

The woman appeared a bit sad....and she had some strange wiring going on. Feeling out her signature in the Force, Xazor found a shocking realization....this woman had no signature....machine? the words repeated in her head. She felt badly for the creations called "cyborgs"....she had encountered several in her lifetime, and they were always so sad.....hopefully the Knight could put a bounce back into her step.....

D'Eza Malerik
Jun 17th, 2002, 10:00:16 AM
D'Eza's eyes studied the woman who just approached her silently. Readings of her name and force signature ... Xazor Leo Dawnstrider, daughter of Verse Dawnstrider, recently married to Shade Magus, Jedi Knight ... The second she beeped, Xazor's information was saved.

"D'Eza Malerik."

Xazor Elessar
Jun 17th, 2002, 11:12:23 AM
Xazor lofted a brow when the woman....cyborg...beeped. Obviously she knew much more about Xazor then most people did at first glance, but it was alright. Smiling to herself, Xazor bowed once again.

"It is a pleasure to meet you, D'Eza. Why do you seek the Jedi this day?"

The Knight questioned with a gentle smile, wondering exactly why this...machine being was here....

D'Eza Malerik
Jun 17th, 2002, 02:14:45 PM
"To ... Feel ? Like you people say."

The answer came almost immediately. She wasn't sure what she was looking for ... But the Siths couldn't provide it for her, she was 100 % sure.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 17th, 2002, 02:20:36 PM
Xazor closed her eyes and felt the presence of this woman....

"You seek goodness......the Sith have nothing to offer you, for that is something you just...feel."

She said softly, hoping that D'Eza could explain it better to the Knight.....

D'Eza Malerik
Jun 17th, 2002, 03:12:07 PM
"To cry. Laugh. Be scared. Be mean. Be happy. Be sad ... To have ... Emotions ?" D'Eza tried to explain once more.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 17th, 2002, 03:23:43 PM
Xazor nodded with understanding.

"I know someone who could give you a real life...so that you could really feel all of these things which you speak of. I know you do not have "feelings" right now....but if you let me, I can open that world to you....."

The Knight said softly, hoping that the cyborg would allow her to help her.....

D'Eza Malerik
Jun 18th, 2002, 09:54:22 AM
Cautious, D'Eza stepped back suddendly. She studied the woman once more with her eyes and remained silent. True, D'Eza wanted help ... But she was still being careful. She got fooled once, and once is enough.

"..."

Xazor Elessar
Jun 19th, 2002, 12:05:46 PM
Xazor could feel the woman cyborg's uneasiness. It was a sad thing....but obviously she had been hurt in the past.

"I am not trying to pull anything....I speak the truth....I am a Jedi and my intentions are pure. These people can help you, I am sure. They even reattached my left arm without any trace that it was ever hacked off!"

The Knight said with a smile of joy as she rolled up the sleeve of her robes to show her left arm. Indeed.....not even a bit of scarring was left. It looked as if nothing had happened. They were amazing "doctors" who could do anything....

D'Eza Malerik
Jun 19th, 2002, 05:01:36 PM
"Very well ... As you say."

D'Eza replied softly, slowly disconnecting her left sleeve from her shirt. She rolled down the sleeve, showing a bigger 'wound'. Electric wires were cut and her left arm didn't move as much as her right. The information of her left arm didn't go through the circuits to get to her brain, so it was as if the arm never existed; her left arm was hanging on by a thread to her shoulder.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 20th, 2002, 03:31:09 PM
Xazor gasped a bit to herself. This woman had been hurt badly....and now Xazor was on a mission to help her. Wincing slightly, the Knight's eyes drifted up to meet those of the cyborg.

"First off....I wish to welcome you to the Greater Jedi Order....that is, if you still wish to train. Secondly....even I could help you with that, if you so choose....."

She said softly, her voice carrying the gentleness that her healing hands did as well.....

D'Eza Malerik
Jun 20th, 2002, 05:17:40 PM
"Though I feel no pain, I am no human, Jedi. Your hands may be able to heal the wounded ... But I have no ideas what a wound is."

D'Eza's eyes squinted lightly as Xazor looked at her.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 20th, 2002, 07:18:45 PM
Xazor sighed gently and shook her head.

"I do not just heal human's....I myself am not human. There are many races here....and machines. I can fix most anything....and I am positive that you are no different."

The Knight said with sympathy....hoping that D'Eza would accept her offer....

D'Eza Malerik
Jun 22nd, 2002, 12:38:54 PM
"Very well, Jedi ..."

D'Eza put her guards down and nodded to Xazor.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 22nd, 2002, 01:35:59 PM
Xazor smiled and bowed her head. Walking over to the woman, she eyed the damage for a moment. It was pretty bad....but nothing the Knight couldn't handle. Placing her hands on the woman's arm, she closed her eyes and drew from her life energy as well as the Force. Slowly electrical and healing waves flowed from her hands and into the broken pieces. Wires reattached themselves without physical effort.....joints bound together as if they were brand new. The main wire that was broken fixed itself to the stronghold and appeared even better than before. Xazor continued the healing for several minutes until she finally stepped away...breathing heavily as if she had just done a load of physical labor or exercise. It was indeed physically demanding to heal on such a high level....but it was worth it. Her life energy would be restored in a day.

"I....I think you'll find....that it works much...better now....."

She said in between breaths. Kneeling to the floor she placed her hands on her chest and breathed heavily, trying to catch enough air to sustain herself at the moment...

D'Eza Malerik
Jun 22nd, 2002, 03:00:17 PM
D'Eza's eyes widened as Xazor 'worked' on her. The Force ... was extremely powerful. Being a toy with no soul, she didn't think she'd be able to master such a power. She kneeled down and put the woman's arm on her shoulders, her hand getting on her back.

"Stand up ... Before Jedi think I harmed you."

Xazor Elessar
Jun 22nd, 2002, 03:18:29 PM
Xazor shook her head and smiled gently, rising to her feet.

"No one thinks....you harmed me. I do this....a lot. It's a common thing, really..."

She laughed slightly and smiled, looking at the restored woman.

"And you can use the Force as well....even if you have no soul, you can do it. The Force flows through all things, including you...."

She had read D'Eza's thoughts and replied to what she was thinking....

D'Eza Malerik
Jun 23rd, 2002, 07:32:54 AM
"Hmm ..."

D'Eza avoided her remark. She pulled Xazor up with ease, then looked around, still cautious that other Jedis would make a false statement and accuse her of harming another Jedi. She looked back at Xazor, afterwards.

"Is there some sort of medbay or a place you go to rest ?"

Xazor Elessar
Jun 23rd, 2002, 02:24:42 PM
Xazor nodded gently.

"I'll be fine....perhaps a visit to the med-bay or my room would be good. If you would like to find yourself a room, visit the Living Quarters....or just meet some people if you wish. Everyone here is very friendly."

She said with a gentle smile.

Dios Kane
Jun 23rd, 2002, 03:26:04 PM
:: Dios stood up from his chair in the room and walked over to the girl with no force signature::
Hi, you're a cyborg right? My name's Dios Kane, jedi padawan and i'm hoping to also become a good technician... from what i've learned so far... you are of remarkable design and very beautiful might I say.
:: He grinned as he watched her compute the information given before her, this was no toy he thought to himself, this was a remarkable person with their own personality, not too experienced in that area though. She'd learn faster than an average person though, could she tell he was computing her info himself?::
Do you need anything else? I can try at least to help you with what you might need.

D'Eza Malerik
Jun 25th, 2002, 03:58:18 PM
D'Eza cocked her head to the side, as she studied the man. Her eyes blinked when the information was drained and the chip in her head beeped. She looked at him with a rather confused look.

"No ... I am fixed. Except this woman needs to go to the medbay."

Dios Kane
Jun 25th, 2002, 04:06:46 PM
:: Dios looked from her to Xazor and noticed that she had been seriously drained from using the force, but she was already headed off to wherever she was going, she was gaining her force power back at a fast rate also, she'd be okay he hoped::
I think Xazor will be okay, what was your name again? D'Eza? You want to look around?

D'Eza Malerik
Jun 26th, 2002, 01:53:11 PM
"My name is D-452-495-113, but D'Eza's shorter. For now ... I don't know my place around here, so I'd like for you to bring this woman to the medbay."

D'Eza looked back at Xazor, almost exhaling, but then again, she didn't know what breathing was.

Dios Kane
Jun 26th, 2002, 02:05:55 PM
:: Dios nodded and picked Xazor up, it was a little akward holding this woman who he enjoyed being around very much, seeing her so tired was not something he had expected to see but he smiled as he looked back to D'Eza::
Sure, you want to accompany me as I take her there?

D'Eza Malerik
Jun 27th, 2002, 09:22:13 AM
"No. It'll be too crowded."

D'Eza let go of Xazor as Dios took her. She shook her head and backed away.

Dios Kane
Jun 27th, 2002, 10:08:09 AM
:: Dios wasn't too syre about that but he took Xazor to the med bay anyways. Dios made sure she was gonna be okay and then he left::