PDA

View Full Version : Peace and Harmony

Hirokumi Chödak
Jun 16th, 2002, 03:41:15 AM
Covered in a brown robe, the small man made his way to the middle of the Recruitment center on the Jedi planet of Yavin 4. He had been told to visit this place, by his now-deceased Master. Much evil had befallen the galaxy in the recent years, and this man was here with the sole purpose of protecting the innocents from that evil. The man sat down in the middle of the room, folding his legs and allowing himself to go into a meditative trance. Though his Jedi abilities were only that of a Padawan, his abilities in the ancient art of Ton Po were that of a great Master. But, it was not for the Ton Po that he had come today, but for the innocents, and so he knew that he must rely only on his Jedi skills, limited as they might be.

The man closed his eyes, calming his mind. He began to feel the comforting feeling of the Force flowing through his veins, calming him more. It was like an ally to him, one that would never be traitorous. He knew that he could rely on the Force until the day that he finally met his end. He began to recite slowly, the words of the code that bound him.

"There is no emotion; there is peace. "

Xazor Elessar
Jun 16th, 2002, 06:23:54 PM
A woman stepped from the shadows as she carefully eyed the newcomer. Smiling to herself, she walked toward him, her red robes flowed behind her like the waves of an ocean. The Garou Warrior Braids in her hair, swung in time with her steps...and the gold coins woven into them clanged together softly until she came to a stop a few feet from the man. Bowing in greeting, she smiled once again and allowed her deep blue eyes to search his. The silver in them glimmered in the light and showed the curiousity that lived in her heart. She had heard him speak the words.....part of the Honor Code of the Jedi.

"Good day to you.....I am Warrior Jedi Knight, Xazor Dawnstrider-Magus. I have met you somewhere before...."

He looked awefully familiar, but it could not possibly be the healer that she had met so long ago. Lofting a brow as she waited for him to speak, the Knight crossed her arms over her chest and looked right into his eyes.....

Hirokumi Chödak
Jun 17th, 2002, 10:12:04 PM
The man stood and looked at the woman, a warm smile crossing his face. He had not expected to see her here, for he had not seen her since he had healed her long ago. The battle had been so bloody, images of the gore still haunted the man. It shocked him, to meet her here. It was such a small galaxy...

''Greetings, Mistress Jedi. That you have met me before. I believe it was you that I healed long ago during a huge battle between the Jedi and the Sith. Do you remember now?''

Xazor Elessar
Jun 18th, 2002, 12:33:41 PM
Xazor smiled warmly and bowed her head in respect.

"Yes, I do recall you now....Healer Hirokumi...and I am eternally grateful for what you did for my Brother and myself. Now you come here seeking to join this Jedi Order? It would be an honor to have you here....."

She said softly, recalling the terrible battle that left her nearly dead. She had learned so much since that time, and now was a great healer herself...