PDA

View Full Version : Corin Zetith's Story

imported_Corin Zetith
Jun 15th, 2002, 11:20:04 PM
Hi all you people out there who RP i thought i would write to you all and tell you about my character since hes new!

Name: Corin Zetith

Profile: 5'6",short curly red hair,light build but toned,deep blue eyes(has a scar running along his l.cheek which puts a rougish
aura on hi handsome face)

Weapon(s): His aqua-marine dual-phase lightsaber. he controls its length through the force.he also has the switch on the inside so only he can turn it on through the force.

Strengths: No telekinesis,power absorption through the force.learned in martial arts as well(taught by none other than Shada Douk'al.quick and nimble.

Weaknesses:emotionally distraught about anything concerning his family.

Background:Corin was born into a middle class family on the planet of naboo.he was discovered at a young age to be highly sensitive to the force.he went through training from a jedi holocube until he was 15. on his 16th birthday his mother gave him a ship and told him to go to the jedi praxeum on yavin IV.he has spent the last four years of his life training under the quidance of Jedi Master Kam Solusar.in the past year his mother and his niece(the only two members of his family he ever knew alive)were murdered by Darth Uhlen(half Yuuhzan Vong and half Human) at their home on Naboo!Corin who was at the time coming home to visit saw Uhlen fleeing the residence and took off after him.when Uhlen got to his ship he turned around flicked his lightsaber on and slashed through Corin's cheek clear to the bone!Uhlen got away. and Corin found out his family had been killed.then to make things worse he came home to the Praxeum to find that his love Enya Ramelian had suddenly vanished! he set off after her and has been looking ever since...to see what happens go to the Yavin IV. Topic in the starwars roleplaying category. ever since then he has returned to the praxeum to await a master to train him.

(i hope that you all will help me finish my story)

Ship:Lambda-Class Shuttle; The Viela

Interests: Corin's life besides jedi training and his g/f is running. his body was never really meant to be huge and muscular so he makes up for that with his quickness. he has ran many races for his school programs and just for fun. he trains daily. running an average of 10-12 hard miles a day running each mile under 5 minutes.