PDA

View Full Version : The Newcomers Wandering..

Andraq Novkar
Jun 15th, 2002, 09:13:57 PM
He looked in the bar, seeing the many people that were around and he sighed as he went to the bar, maybe something would make him feel better...

"Nectarwine please"

Ryla Relvinian
Jun 16th, 2002, 04:56:51 PM
Delicately, I took a drink from my Huttese Hefeweizen and turned to face the newcomer. "I haven't heard anyone order nectarwine for a while... Are you new here?"

Liam Jinn
Jun 16th, 2002, 05:09:06 PM
Liam walked in and took a seat next to Ryla. He grabbed a small glass of whiskey and looked towards the new guy.

"If you need a master, I'll be willing to take you as a padawan." He said before turning his attention to Ryla. "Been awhile since I've seen you around.."

Ryla Relvinian
Jun 16th, 2002, 05:12:40 PM
"Well, we've both been away, haven't we." I looked down at my glass, slowly squeezing in a wedge of lemon before taking another sip, and then turning to Liam. "Seems I've got what I've always wanted... A family. 'Cept... Well, you probably know all about it by now."

Liam Jinn
Jun 16th, 2002, 05:19:18 PM
"Actually my blue skinned hotty.." Liam paused to take a swig of his drink "..I haven't heard. What's this about a family?"

Ryla Relvinian
Jun 16th, 2002, 05:20:47 PM
Raising an eyebrow at his previous statement, I hesitated before giving an almost panicked laugh. "It seems that I am the long-lost half-sister to none other than Xanatos Etanial." I took another drink. "Hoo-ray for me."

Liam Jinn
Jun 16th, 2002, 05:25:19 PM
Liam stared at Ryla for a minute before responding.

"Well...at least I know you fell far from the tree, so to speak. Xanatos...? Does that mean I can't kill the bastard now?" He said with a sigh.

Ryla Relvinian
Jun 16th, 2002, 05:34:27 PM
"Go ahead. It's not like we're best buds now all of a sudden. On second thought, lets not kill him. He has a nasty habit of rescuing me when I get knee-deep in serious trouble." I took another drink and looked down at my hands, battle-scarred and calloused from hours of practice. "I do have a knack for doing that, you know."

Liam Jinn
Jun 16th, 2002, 06:28:39 PM
Liam shrugged.

"Sith, can't live with em, can't live without em. You know, if you had a man around, you wouldn't need Xanatos around." He said gently nudging Ryla with his elbow.

Andraq Novkar
Jun 16th, 2002, 06:58:44 PM
Andraq looked to the blue woman, and then to the man who offered to teach him. He smiled as he took the Nectarwine and sighed as he drank it. It was sweet, just like he always liked...

"Yes, I guess you could say I'm new.."

He turned to look at Liam, not knowing his name he spoke..

"I don't know your name, but I am Andraq Novkar..."

Liam Jinn
Jun 16th, 2002, 07:42:55 PM
Liam smiled and held out his hand.

"The name's Liam Jinn. So do you need a master?"

Andraq Novkar
Jun 16th, 2002, 08:24:27 PM
He nods as he takes the mans hand in a strong grip...

"Yes, I am in need of a master"

Ryla Relvinian
Jun 16th, 2002, 08:47:34 PM
"Liam here is one of the best, if you ask me." I say to the newcomer. "My name is Ryla Relvinian, by the way. It's good to see new faces around here."

Andraq Novkar
Jun 16th, 2002, 09:15:03 PM
"Pleasure to meet you Ryla "

:: He sips more of his Nectarwine as he looks to the 2 ::