PDA

View Full Version : Waiting for Xazor...

Alpha
Jun 15th, 2002, 07:38:48 PM
Satien sits at his normal table, after getting back from his fight with Eve. He had sent a message to see if his sister could drop by and talk, and, since this portion of the bar was as frequented, they wouldn't be interuptted as much...

Leaning back against the wall, Satine watches and waits...

Xazor Elessar
Jun 15th, 2002, 07:46:06 PM
Xazor had recieved the message that her brother wished to see her in the Bar. Hurrying quickly, she finally arrived and walked past the guards who knew by now that she could keep her weapons. Looking about, she finally spotted Alpha and smiled. The Knight approached his table and bowed in respect.

"Greetings my brother....you wished to speak with me and I am here..."

She said with a warm smile, gently embracing him before sitting across from him at the table...wondering what was on his mind....

Alpha
Jun 15th, 2002, 07:58:32 PM
Satine smiles, and pulls the hood of his cloak--little used since he normally just had a trenchcoat--down, revealing his worn features.

"I think I have a problem..."

Xazor Elessar
Jun 15th, 2002, 08:02:50 PM
Xazor lofted a brow at him for a moment, eyeing the changed Alpha....he looked so....different. She gasped a little and turned away, then looked back at him.

"Wh....what happened to you?"

She questioned as she touched his face with a gentle hand. Her heart skipped a beat as she wondered what brought this about.....

Alpha
Jun 15th, 2002, 08:06:05 PM
Satine gives a smile, much like his old self again.

"It's nothing. Exhaustion is beginning to set in. I was off hunting sith that some civilians gave me leads on. but that's not what I'm worried about. you knwo Eve Siren, right? I think I might be falling for her...A Sith!"

Xazor Elessar
Jun 15th, 2002, 08:12:53 PM
Xazor lofted a brow once again and nearly gasped to herself. A Sith?! She nearly thought the words outloud....but then she recalled the same feelings she had for a Sith when she came to the Jedi Order. She had never told anyone before, but thought it time to share.

"I had a crush on....Vega Van Derveld.....now he's my arch nemesis and married!"

She laughed to herself once again and thought about Eve. For a Sith, she was decent...she had been kind enough to get Xazor medical attention in a really bad fight once.

"Eve's alright....but when did this come up?"

She grinned slightly....this was the type of stuff that brothers and sisters should have been talking about, and she was glad that he had told her. Smiling to herself, she recalled the great trust bond that they had formed in such a short amount of time. The Knight gently touched the stone in the necklace he had given to her. She had never taken it off since that day....

Alpha
Jun 15th, 2002, 08:15:40 PM
Satine toys with the ring on his finger.

"Oddly enough...In the last fight we were in...Don't ask me how, cause I'm still stumped over this one..."

Xazor Elessar
Jun 15th, 2002, 08:21:19 PM
Xazor leaned back and giggled to herself. It was such a funny thing....love.....she did not have enough guts to tell him of the other crushes she had had before she fell in love with Shade. A grin spread across her face when she decided it couldn't hurt...

"After your last fight? That's funny....I also had a crush on Nash Stolar.....and you.....until I found out that you were a bit younger than me, and then we formed the close bond we have now. I also, believe it or not, had a thing for Verse, until I found out that he thought of me as his daughter...and then later to find out that I really was his daughter! Then there was Vega...don't even go there. Then I found Shade... wow what an amazing man...."

She grinned and looked off into space for a moment until reality slapped her in the face. She looked back to Alpha and blushed a bit with a half hearted grin...

Alpha
Jun 15th, 2002, 08:24:16 PM
Satine can't help but laugh, his silver eyes seemingly more alive now then they had been since Sidar died.

"So, do you have ANY tips for me? Like how to get over this whoe thing? Ya know, I was plannign on asking her to dinner, but then I realized that no resturant would survive the experience..."

Xazor Elessar
Jun 15th, 2002, 08:38:51 PM
Xazor grinned to herself and nodded.

"Well....how does she feel about you? And to ask her to dinner....invite her here.....perhaps a double date? If I can't find Shade, I know a few fellas who wouldn't mind dinner with a friend. Just to ease the tension...I think it would be good! You have to trust yourself....not everyone has a thing against the Sith just becaues they're, Sith... I am one of those people. Just recently I made an agreement with a woman. We decided to help one another as long as it did not compromise our pacts to our Order. She is really nice, Sith, yes...but I consider her a friend. Actually, now that I think about it....I have several Sith friends. So what do you say? Dinner here for four?"

She questioned with a grin. It would be a fun time, and perhaps they could even play a little "Truth or Dare"....."Spin the Bottle" maybe...Xazor had a lot of planning to do in case he decided to go with it.....

ooc: Sorry if I don't reply a ton to anything else for a while.....I need a break or something. I'll be around at the main board, though...and at TSE.

Alpha
Jun 15th, 2002, 08:54:59 PM
"That's the problem. For all I know she looks on me as a piece of mold...Or less. And yes, I have some friends in the Sith too, Miryan no Trunks for instance. Maybe the double date thing could work...When I get my sabre back, I'll need to ask her..."

Satine stands up--stiffly, for his legs still hadn't healed all the way--and gives his sister a small hug.

"Thank you."

{OOC:Alright. Have a good break. :)}

Xazor Elessar
Jun 15th, 2002, 09:01:30 PM
Xazor grinned to herself and nodded, hugging her brother tightly...just standing there for a moment until she pulled away.

"May the Force be with you my dear brother...."

She said softly before they parted ways....

ooc: Thankies bro....PM me if you wish, or I'll PM you. I gotta take a load off.....

Alpha
Jun 15th, 2002, 09:16:26 PM
"Thanks." Satine says, turning around, and then muttering to himself. "I'm gonna need it..."