PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars: Attack of the Clones-The Script they DIDN'T Show You

Arlenia Tavira
Jun 15th, 2002, 07:12:09 AM
Caution: Language

VERY FUNNY :)

ReaperFett
Jun 15th, 2002, 07:34:23 AM
AUDIENCE
Holy ****, they can actually aim!

There, the only funny line in there. I like things to be funny, not a bashers list of things he didnt like

Arlenia Tavira
Jun 15th, 2002, 08:00:46 AM
Quiet you, I couldn't stop laughing.

ReaperFett
Jun 15th, 2002, 08:09:25 AM
I laughed more when I put a staple in my thumb

Arlenia Tavira
Jun 15th, 2002, 08:11:51 AM
heh, don't tempt me :)

ReaperFett
Jun 15th, 2002, 09:02:46 AM
lol

Admiral Lebron
Jun 15th, 2002, 09:08:24 AM
It had some good stuff in it. A nice laugh.

BUFFJEDI
Jun 15th, 2002, 01:13:06 PM
O_o

Nathanial K'cansce
Jun 15th, 2002, 02:56:55 PM
I chuckled at the midichlorien thing at the beginning.

Other than that...

Urge to beat guy... up... rising...

Arlenia Tavira
Jun 15th, 2002, 06:06:38 PM
Yeez. Unclench, will you? I hope you people don't come armed to your own roasts.

darth_mcbain
Jun 16th, 2002, 02:39:35 PM
I agree - there were a couple decent parts to it, but mostly its just rant of what this guy didn't like in the movie... I give it a 3 out of 10... :\

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 17th, 2002, 04:04:02 AM
I rather liked reading it.

Starquest aka AndyR
Jun 17th, 2002, 12:05:34 PM
OK, now the mega man game crack was just great.... HAHAHA!

Actually, I am dating myself here, but I was thinking more along the lines of the Jump man Junior game...

Sejah Haversh
Jun 18th, 2002, 02:14:23 PM
Well, as amusing as it might have been for the initial skim through, I found it lackign in sophisitcated puns and elegant slapstick. This wasn't even Three Stooges funny, it was lame, and somethign like an entry level college student would write ion an English 100 class.

But, if they had my teacher, they'd get an A. Still, I found it dull, lacking, and mainly drivel. But I couldn't help but laugh at what he did to Samuel L. Jackson's name.

Doc Milo
Jun 18th, 2002, 02:51:38 PM
I thought this was utterly moronic. This guy definitely has something against CGI.

I don't t get that, either. To me, the CGI work was great in both films, and my admittedly untrained eye would not be able to tell the difference on most shots.

There was nothing really funny about any of it, IMO. Just more complaining.

JMK
Jun 18th, 2002, 03:12:53 PM
Well, it made no sense in that it constantly referred to the OT, but I did giggle once or twice, mostly due to this comment:

Hayden, you will take Natalie back
to Naboo. She'll be safer with an
unpredictable, dangerous apprentice
who shouldn't have been trained
than she would be on a planet
populated largely by Jedi.

Obviously, Anakin did have to be trained, but did he really need to start taking solo missions at such a critical time? Especially with a girl that the council probably knew he was gaga for? Or did they figure he has to get over his attraction for her any deny his feeling? If so, then they're dumb! Who could EVER resist Natalie Portman????

Doc Milo
Jun 18th, 2002, 10:33:38 PM
I think that solo mission is a part of his trials. They know full well that he has feelings for her. But they are testing his character. Will he give into temptation, or will he resist it, knowing full well the consequence of giving into temptation? They know he needs to break these emotional attachments to focus on becoming a Jedi, and the only way to move past that is to face it head on and be tested. Just like Luke needed to get past his hatred for Vader, thus he sees Vader in that cave on Dagobah. One of Luke's trials, a trial that he fails.

JMK
Jun 19th, 2002, 09:36:44 AM
Yeah I guess Doc, it does make sense. But still, it begs the question, who could ever resist Padme? I would fails the trials too if that were the case!