PDA

View Full Version : Searching for Him.....(Davka)

Xazor Elessar
Jun 14th, 2002, 10:22:03 PM
Xazor stood at the door of the room that belonged to her Padawan, Davka Volaw. Thinking for a moment, she knocked on the door several times. Finally she taped a message to the door saying that she needed him to meet her in the Recruitment Center as soon as he could....

Shadow Jedi Davka Volaw
Jun 14th, 2002, 10:33:57 PM
Just as Master Xazor was backing from his door he called her name.

"Master Xazor!" he said in an urgent tone.

He had sensed her urgency as he had come back from the Bar.

"What do you wish of me my Master?" he asked. He sensed also that there was something serious happening, he had a bad feeling about this.

He awaited his masters orders...

Xazor Elessar
Jun 14th, 2002, 10:48:57 PM
Xazor turned around and looked up at Davka for a moment. Her soft eyes searched his until she finally spoke.

"I need your...assistance....in the Recruitment Center. It appears as though we have become a tad bit busy for me to keep up with, and I could use you...."

She knew it was a blatant lie...she could handle a flood of people on her own, but she had to find an inconspicuous way to get him there without him knowing why.....

"Please come with me...."

She motioned for him to do so and they headed for the Recruitment Center.....

Shadow Jedi Davka Volaw
Jun 14th, 2002, 10:57:23 PM
He turned his head to sideglance her. He knew something was up, due to her studdering for words. He knew his masters abilities and that she could handle floods of people, but obeying his master he followed her.

As they were walking he asked her, "I know that you are not having trouble in the Recruitment center. You do not need to tell me why we are going there but may I at least have one of my lightsabers?"

He did not know if something was going to happen, like another reoccurence with Sith or something but he wanted to be at least protected. He thought again and knew his master would not let something happen. Still, this was strange, her lying to him to get him to the Recruitment Center. He followed knowing his master carried both his lightsabers with her. He at least had his dagger.

OOC: OK, Master Xazor what is going on? I mean this is weird, I don't know why I am going to the recruitment center. Never mind, just tell me what thread to meet you in...

Xazor Elessar
Jun 14th, 2002, 11:08:50 PM
Xazor shook her head gently.

"You don't need your weapons yet...."

She said softly. He relied on such things too much and that was something she would break him of.

ooc:I can't remember what it's called! :lol It's the top thread, though...the last one that I replied to not long ago....

Shadow Jedi Davka Volaw
Jun 14th, 2002, 11:17:24 PM
"Yes, my master." he said as they made their way to the recruitment center.

OOC: OK I found it!