PDA

View Full Version : Xazor!!!!!!!!

Sage Hazzard
Jun 14th, 2002, 09:50:27 PM
Howdy....

Xazor!!! Check your PMs!!!!

You can tell me what you think here. :)

Oh, and you can fill everyone in on what it is. They're burning with curiousity. Otherwise they wouldn't be reading a thread addressed to someone. :lol Just don't give out the URL. Leave them wanting more until the GRAND OPENING. Dum-dum-dum-dum-deeeee!!!! :lol

BTW, everyone, my vacation from RPing is pretty much over. I'd be posting right now, but this "project" has taken me about two days to figure out and one night to install. Now I'm fine tuning it and that's taking up my time. All in all, I'll have what I've always dreamed of.... I'm getting all misty over here. :)

Xazor Elessar
Jun 14th, 2002, 10:25:20 PM
:lol Heya Sage!! Well, everyone....Sage created a new board!! I can''t give you the addy yet, but in time it shall come!! :) Anywayz...I think it's great so far, Sage! All should go well..... :D

Sage Hazzard
Jun 15th, 2002, 01:33:19 AM
You didn't mention the best part!

This ain't an EZBoard folks. This is an Ikonboard. I had to host it myself too. There's a small banner on the top of the page, nothing else. It stays at the top too, and doesn't follow you down the page. Plus, no pop ups! :) It has PMs and almost all the functions of a VBulletin board. :D

Should be real smooth. :)