PDA

View Full Version : Rising Knight

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 14th, 2002, 07:20:32 PM
Navaria stood up from where she sat, amongst her fellow peers of the Council, and took her place at Dasquian's side. He had just arrived this morning at his Master's request; fully healed from encounters past two days prior.

As a sign of support, she placed her hand upon his shoulder and squeezed it before facing the rest of the Council.

"Today, I bring forth my Padawan Dasquian Belargic. Some of you know his story, some don't.

He has suffered amnesia since waking in this time. His true home being the Old Republic, and a Jedi Knight. Trained by Master Yoda. That was all he could remember ... everything else about his past was a mystery.

Dasquian was quite adept in the Force when I took him as my Padawan, still retaining his power and knowledge. He only needed my guidance in some abilities. He has faced many of the Sith and has done much to foster peace. Truly he deserved his rightful title again as a Knight of this order.

The only aspect that he lacked in becoming a Knight ... was his memory. Until he could remember who he was, and not a moment sooner, would Dasquian ascend.

With my help, not only has he remembered his past but embraced them fully.

I, as his Master and a member of the Council, believe he has earned the right as Knight."

She stopped and looked at each member of the Jedi Council equally before laying her eyes on Dasquian.

"What say you?"

Xazor Elessar
Jun 14th, 2002, 08:06:30 PM
Xazor smiled as two of her friends stepped before the Council...Navaria and Dasquian. This was a glorious day indeed. Though she was not on the Council....and she wasn't a Master, she thought she should speak up anyway.

"I may not be in position to say so....but I think that my friend, Dasquian, is more than qualified to be brought to Knighthood. He is a great asset to this Jedi Order.....and I believe that his talents could be used to better our body as a whole. Please great Masters, and Council members, listen to the words that my friend and mentor, Navaria speaks....for they are the truth. He is ready...."

She said softly. The Knight bowed and stepped back into the shadows....not wishing to be disrespectful for saying something, but she felt that she should....

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 15th, 2002, 01:33:03 AM
Dasquian stood at his Master's flank, with head bowed in reverence to the Council. As he waited for the replies of the various members seated around him he recalled memories of his past when the Council of the Old Republic has bestowed the Knight of rank upon him. He smiled somewhat at the thought, then looked up back to the great Jedi around him in silence.

Kelt Simoson
Jun 15th, 2002, 12:58:00 PM
Kelt noded from the back at the room at his friend, along with a warm smile.

Morgan Evanar
Jun 16th, 2002, 11:16:55 AM
"Well, I have one pertinet question: Have we lost our minds?"

Silence fell through the room.

"Why didn't we do this sooner?"

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 16th, 2002, 06:29:56 PM
Navaria stopped herself from smirking.

"Because my dear, Morgan. If Dasquian was to be the Knight that he so rightfully deserves, then he must be the Knight he was ... as well as the Knight he is to be.

Complete in body and mind."

Morgan Evanar
Jun 16th, 2002, 09:42:27 PM
Morgan stuck his tounge out.

"Well, there is that, but you're using that logic stuff. I vote Yay. With extra sugar."

AmazonBabe
Jun 16th, 2002, 10:10:07 PM
:: AB laughed lightly. ::

I too agree Dasquian deserves the rank of Knight. he has proven himself worthy more than once.

Verse Dawnstrider
Jun 18th, 2002, 06:13:25 AM
::Verse clapped slightly from his council chair. His long blond hair waving as his bodly moved with each clap.::

"I personaly am glad to see this come. He is truely ready for this task. My vote on this matter......is of course......yes. There is no other answer."

Master Yoghurt
Jun 19th, 2002, 04:45:52 AM
"Agree with Verse I do. Yes I vote"

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 23rd, 2002, 09:05:02 PM
OOC : Five votes yes. Motion passed. someone do the honours please

Xazor Elessar
Jun 23rd, 2002, 09:07:32 PM
ooc: YAY!!! Can I start the party in the bar???? I'm going to even if you say no...... :lol

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jun 23rd, 2002, 09:15:43 PM
He would have had my vote too:D CONGRADS

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 24th, 2002, 09:44:07 AM
:D

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 24th, 2002, 06:22:45 PM
yay!

My first Knight ^_^

Anbira Hicchoru
Jun 24th, 2002, 07:16:55 PM
VETO!

I mean...congratulations :)

Xazor Elessar
Jun 24th, 2002, 07:18:04 PM
Anbira, you're such a.....well, *insert word here* :lol Jk....

Mr. I'llargueaboutanythingunderthesunandmore

:lol :lol :lol