PDA

View Full Version : I was here before but you've changed stuff...

Dea Potentia
Jun 14th, 2002, 03:41:08 PM
um... this was once ez-board? I was here then... master was Jeseth Cloak... he's having 'puter problems... and I'm just confused!!!!

Jehova Eaven
Jun 14th, 2002, 05:42:31 PM
Jeseth just has problems.

Dea Potentia
Jun 14th, 2002, 07:06:02 PM
ouch that was vicious.... well which do you think had less problems... Lord Dagger (my first master) or Jeseth Cloak?

Live Wire
Jun 17th, 2002, 03:39:04 PM
I dont think this line of conversation is appropriate. tone it down.

Jehova Eaven
Jun 17th, 2002, 06:23:46 PM
I was saying it in a joking manner... Jeseth is a close friend and I don't want anyone badmouthing him unless its me or his other RL friends. So anyways...

Dea Potentia
Jun 25th, 2002, 01:56:28 PM
*grins sheepishly at Live Wire* sorry... *sniffle* I do miss both of my masters.... old and current.... should I wait for Jeseth or see if someone else will take me in as an apprentice?

Jehova Eaven
Jun 26th, 2002, 11:05:38 AM
I only have three questions:

Are you online often?
How much prior training have you recieved?
Are you loyal to TSO and/or Jeseth?

Dea Potentia
Jun 27th, 2002, 11:24:15 AM
I'm very sporadically online... when I get online I stay online as long as possible... but I've gone weeks w/out getting online.
Dagger was starting me on the dark lightning if I remember correctly but then he went off and got himself killed... most of it has been lightsaber training... I really don't like the lightsaber... they were giving me the basics 'cause the lightsaber is a symbol for force weilding folk and even if I don't use it I'll probably get one later and need to know enough not to hurt myself with it.
I came here to get away from an arranged marrige... I had no thoughts of loyalty and I'm still not sure if I belong here.... I need some more time to figure that out...

Jehova Eaven
Jun 27th, 2002, 02:12:49 PM
This is a matter for the "Council" (LV and LW) to decide.

Lady Vader
Jun 27th, 2002, 04:52:19 PM
:lol Council of two? I don't think so... :p

Dea, until you can decide that you want to be a part of this family, we can't exactly accept ya.

But do take your time. Rushing decisions like this is never a good thing. We want the members to be happy and enter into the fold willing.

Dea Potentia
Jun 27th, 2002, 07:56:35 PM
k... as you can see I'm already trying to belong.... I'm moving into the palace from the surrounding forest... (uh... there is a forest right?)

Jehova Eaven
Jun 28th, 2002, 09:56:51 PM
There should be.... unless the council trnasported it away somewhere.

Dae Jinn
Jun 29th, 2002, 01:02:18 AM
Play nice now ;) Jehova

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jun 29th, 2002, 01:47:57 AM
Witness all!!! Its Jehova!!!

WE MUST BE JEVHOVA WITNESSESS

Which Reminds me of a funny story, I was sitting around the table with friends and we started talking about the winter olympics, and I said
"How could they have the winter games in a state full of morons?"

Another guy was "huh? What are you talking about?"

"you know, Morons, that big insane religious sect in Utah"

"O you mean Mormens"

"Morons, Mormens whats the dif? Anyone who changes there book every other year to 'match history' has got to be a bunch of morons. Stupid idiots, They where created by the Freemason group."

"Dude, you do know Sean's a Mormen"

**Sean was sitting next to me**

Dea Potentia
Jun 30th, 2002, 02:33:14 AM
Yay!!!! I'm glad there's a forest..... if not then where have I been all this time? hmmmm I would think that any one who spells their- "there"- is a moron.... but don't worry we love ya anyway..... (look at me I'm fitting in!!! yay!!!!!)