PDA

View Full Version : Senior After Grad Party

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jun 14th, 2002, 07:33:52 AM
Ok, Ok, Graduation went off without a hitch, boring, hot, and long. Blah, but then afterwards (an hour late though) 2 Charter Busses showed up to take us to some unknown destination.

After an hour and a half drive we arrived at Funtasia (Its not that good) but, being only about 30-40 seniors tops, we made it fun. Unlimited Food and Drinks where just a minor thing. This place had free arcade games, not the old crappy ones, but the new ones. This place at Bumper Cars, Bumper Boats, Bating Cages, Lazer Tag, and Miniture Golf. I did everything, (except the batting cages) We rammed each other with cars, soaked each other with the mini water cannons on the bumper boats, ran around and blasted people in laser tag. Which in my opinion was the best. 3 of us guys, vs. 4 girls. And the lasers sucked, so we tackled them and shot them at close range. We all had freaking fun.

Then we had arcade games. DDR Championships to Daytona Racing (8 simulators hooked up, big time racing) We had a blast. Sure, we didn't go to Cancun like Bethal High School did, but we made the best of it. What was awesome, there was no social structures at work. The Gangsters had fun with the preps, the cheerleaders played laser tag with the Broadcasting Crew, etc. It was the best time I ever had with people from my school. I have 36 pictures, and when I get it developed, I putting them online. To bad non of them are of me. But, I had the camera. O well :)

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jun 14th, 2002, 07:38:37 AM
**Falls dead after 26 hours of no sleep, running just on suger and fats.**

Admiral Lebron
Jun 14th, 2002, 01:59:24 PM
Yay! I like fun. My graduation is so soon 365ish days or so.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 14th, 2002, 04:42:18 PM
Congrats on graduating!

Get some sleep you party animal. ;) :lol

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jun 14th, 2002, 06:29:02 PM
**Just Woke up**

To sunny... stupid heat wave, yesterday was 95, today 88...

Jehova Eaven
Jun 14th, 2002, 06:41:41 PM
aww... well at least you played DDR. It is the game of the Gods.

AZDaizy
Jun 14th, 2002, 06:46:47 PM
I wanted to play DDR at my party...but all the good people were crowded around and playing like 5 foot songs on maniac...I didn't want to make a fool of myself :(

Jehova Eaven
Jun 14th, 2002, 08:21:41 PM
only 5 foot?!? They suck! Are you sure it was on maniac? Pretty much all the songs on maniac are at least 8 feet.

AZDaizy
Jun 15th, 2002, 12:32:56 AM
LoL...okay okay, whatever it was, it was far beyond what I can do. I only have the American version at home, and I can't even do all the songs on it. ::cries:: I've been cursed with two left feet
:(

Lady Vader
Jun 16th, 2002, 09:37:22 PM
Well, I didn't graduate this year (did that last year), but I did chaparone for a highschool I know for Disney's GradNite last Thursday.

Right... that should be "chaparoned". I partied just as hard as the seniors.

But still, I had a blast. Started at midnight and went all the way till 6am.

This was my second time doing this, and I am so doing it again next year. :D

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jun 16th, 2002, 10:24:35 PM
I saw my Friend playing DDR... I couldn't even keep up with my eyes. He was jumping, twirling. It was insane.

Then my other friend started playing this game with 3 pressure foot pads, and 6 hand wave sensors. 2 in the middle, 2 up high, and 2 down below. He got 90 combos on this game, and I got 4! Kick Ass!