PDA

View Full Version : Prelude. (closed)

Chance
Jun 13th, 2002, 09:38:11 PM
(OOC: Ack :x , I just noticed where this thread was posted, If it is possible for any mod/admins to move this thread to the Living Quarters Forum, Pleaaase do so! Thankie >_<)

IC:

A young boy, Chance, trotted down one of the many corridors that made up the intestines of the living quarters. Ahead of the half-draekard padawan was a small wyvern made entirely of flame, the flying lizard swooped and dived before returning to Chance and flying circles around the boy.

Recently, exactly two and a half hours before, Chance had remade the creature he had first imagined during a training exercise with his Master, Xazor, using metalist tricks and a handful of sand. The small creature made a great compainion to the padawan at times where he was either bored or waiting for something.

Taking a left at a four way intersection, Chance contiuned down the halls looking left to right for the room with a number of 947. Room 947 was Chance's and his adopted father Kanji's room, Although Kanji had taken off for a rather long trip until one of the Order's Masters could take the drakan as a padawan he still kept comunication up.

Chance soon arrived at his room and typed in the code. The door slid up with a hiss and Chance entered the room, wyvern pet resting on his right shoulder.

"Greetings Chance." A deep voice emmited from a table, it was the communication relay that Kanji kept open for the two to speak through.

"Hi Kanji. Umm.. I'm gonna be going on a mission with Master Xazor, Is that cool with you?" Chance replied, pulling out a satchel that slung over the user's shoulder.

"Ah, Yessss. That isss fine with me." Kanji replied, "Have a good time and be careful."

"Yes, Father. I will." Chance replied, placing a few sets of Jedi vests and platoons with his green robes inside the satchel, His belt contained the two weapons of the Jedi; one as a gift and one built by the young boy's hands. "Is there anything you think I should bring other than my vests, sabers and robes?"

"Nay. I belive Lady Xazor should have the rest you two will need, hopefully." Kanji replied, a bit of static intruding into the communication.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 14th, 2002, 07:03:03 AM
ooc: Yes, if someone could move this, it would be most appreciated. :)

ic:

Xazor was busy packing her things in her room. Robes and extra boots fell into her own satchel. She smiled and looked herself over in the mirror. The Knight was clad in scarlet robes with black boots. Around her waist was her weapons belt with various things on it. Her duel-phase saber, a Rail Gun, four throwing knives, two crystal daggers, and a blaster all sat upon her prized belt. On each of her thighs lay a blaster in a black leather holster. She was set and ready if any trouble came up along the way on their mission.

Sitting on the edge of her bed, she opened a book and began reading a bit until she remembered something. The Knight reached for a holo-pad and writing utensil. Quickly she etched a few words of parting to her husband.

"Shade, I am leaving for my mission with my Padawan Chance this morning....I shall return at the end of the week. I love you..."

She rested it on a table and smiled as she went back to reading her book....waiting for Chance to arrive. It was nearly seven o'clock on the crono, and she expected him at any time.....

Chance
Jun 14th, 2002, 07:21:47 AM
Chance had finished packing his inventory long before the time to start for his teacher's room. Watching abit of Holo-tv about the news and other things he contiunuously glanced at the crono on the table, noticing that it was near time for the two to leave he gathered his satchel and headed back into the hallways.

Looking left to right and thinking the young boy took the left passage and continued down to Xazor's room. Soon he made it to the Knight's quarters and rapped lightly on the door.

"Master Xazor? Are you ready to go?"

Xazor Elessar
Jun 14th, 2002, 07:28:24 AM
Xazor jumped at the sound of the knocking on her door. She smiled and put the holo-novel away, before walking over to the door. Placing her hand on it, it opened with a hissing sound.

"Oh yes, my Padawan...I am ready. And you?"

She questioned gently as she lifted her satchel from the ground. She then remembered that she was forgetting one thing. Running over to the wall adjacent to her bed, she pulled a sword from it and strapped it to her back. The name "Chase" was engraved on the top and gleamed in the light that it caught. She smiled and nodded to him.

"Now I am ready....my ship, and X-Wing Fighter, is down in the docking bay being prepared for the mission. Its name is "Escape" and that is engraved on the side in shiny silver lettering.....it is a big place, the docking bay, so if you get lost, just find that ship."

She said with a grin on her face. This was getting exciting now....but the Jedi did not look for excitment. This time, it seemed to find her....

Chance
Jun 14th, 2002, 07:40:59 AM
Chance grinned when Xazor answered the door and gathered her equipment. His look of happyness turned to curiosity as she went back inside and returned with a intricate blade strapped to her back, dismissing the curiosity Chance waited for Xazor to lead the way to the bay.

Soon the two, Master and Padawan, were on their way to the docking bay where they would board a ship and be on their way. Chance 'bounced' down the halls, his tail swaying back and forth, as the two made their path to the docks.

"What is the place we are going to look like?" Chance asked, stopping his energetic 'bouncing' and looking up at Xazor curiously.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 14th, 2002, 07:47:26 AM
Xazor grinned as she watched her Padawan release his excitement.

"It is covered in jungles and ancient Jedi temples. Rivers run everywhere....and it is warm most of the year. We are unfortunate to be going now, for it is the rainy season....it shall be raining most of the time we are there, but that will not stop us from accomplishing what we have set out to do..."

She said as they continued making their way toward the docks. It would be a most interesting journey, one filled with tests for both of them......

Chance
Jun 14th, 2002, 07:56:03 AM
"Interesting," Chance mummbled and continued down torward the docks.

After a few minutes and Chance running off to quickly examine something, The two entered the large docking bay. "Woaa.." Chance grinned, light dancing in his gold eyes, as he gazed apon all the personal vessels of various other Jedi. X-wings, Y-wings, and other crafts lined the bay in an array of colors..