PDA

View Full Version : The Bigger flirt (challenge to Verse and Liam Jinn)

Ange Tot
Jun 13th, 2002, 07:35:01 PM
:: he ran a hand through his short black hair, his green eyes scanning the ladies in the Jedi bar. He smiled, his perfect teeth shining in the dim light, he picked his choice, a nice looking woman sitting at a table alone. he walked over, still smiling. ::

Why hello beautiful.

:: he flashed the woman an even more splendid smile ::

Can I buy you a drink?

Xazor Elessar
Jun 13th, 2002, 07:49:03 PM
Xazor was that woman...and she looked up to see a handsome man standing there. Hmmm....Shade isn't around, it can't hurt.... She smiled flirtatiously and nodded gently.

"Sure, if you would like...."

Many knew that Xazor was a flirt, taking after her father Verse. She grinned and pulled up a seat for him, using the Force for ease.

"I am Warrior Jedi Knight, Xazor Dawnstrider...what is your name?"

She questioned softly, eyeing him once again...

Liam Jinn
Jun 13th, 2002, 08:20:05 PM
Liam rolled his eyes at the boy trying to flirt with Xazor. Kids these days he thought to himself. Motioning towards Ange with his hand, a bowl of root stew flew up and landed directly on the boys head. Trying to keep himself from laughing, Liam stood up and walked behind the bar before bursting with laughter.

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jun 13th, 2002, 09:10:38 PM
::Leia watched the whole scene unfold as she sat on a barstool at the bar. The Jedi Master looked at Liam after he did his little trick::

::Shaking her head::

Liam..what in the force, caused you to do that?

Liam Jinn
Jun 13th, 2002, 09:16:57 PM
Liam shook his head and stopped laughing. He put on his best confused face and looked at Leia.

"Do what Leia?" Leia gave Liam a small scowl. "Alright, alright, I give up...it slipped? And by the way Leia," Liam moved around the counter to where Leia was at. He put his arm around her and with his free hand moved a few strands of hair out of her face. "Did I mention that you look absolutely stunning this evening? Please, let me buy you a drink and lets put this situation behind us."

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jun 13th, 2002, 09:26:52 PM
::Leia gently took Liam's hand and removed it off her shoulder. Then very innocently replied to Liam::

Why thank you Liam, I think.

::Leia replied in a somewhat stunned manner due to a slightly awkward position she found herself in.::

I see things never change, huh? Still charming as ever.

::A small smirk crossed the jedi's face::

I suppose we can have an innocent drink among friends. But Liam I thought we did put things behind us already.

::Leia questioned Liam, for she thought that was the truth::

Liam Jinn
Jun 13th, 2002, 09:34:13 PM
Liam laughed slightly then nodded.

"Yes we put things behind us. I wasn't speaking about that though. I was talking about the bowl of root stew on the boys head over there." Liam motioned towards Ange. "And I have all new ways of being charming now, so I have changed my dear."

Liam smiled and motioned for a droid to come over.

"Now what will the beautiful lady be having to drink tonight, Leia?"

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jun 13th, 2002, 09:49:49 PM
::Leia smiled and then let out a slight giggle::

Silly me. Well, I am glad the past is in the past.
So, you say you have more charming ways now..huh? Now why doesn't that surprise me.

::Leia raised an eyebrow at Liam, as she kept close eye contact with him.::

::Moments later, the service droid came over to the bar::

Well, I am not sure what I am in the mood for tonight. I suppose you can order something on my behalf. Thank you Liam.

Liam Jinn
Jun 14th, 2002, 06:59:55 AM
Liam nodded in agreement.

"Alright for me....I'll take a glass of Corellian whiskey. Annnd for the lovely Jedi..." Liam leaned in close to the droid "..She'll take the strongest stuff ya got."

Leia shot a look at him that could've killed a Wampa.

"Alright! A glass of white wine for her."

The droid whirled off and Liam looked up innocently at Leia then grinned.

"Just a joke sweatheart. Now hows the love life going with the guy that replaced me?" He asked jokingly.

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jun 14th, 2002, 07:12:11 AM
::Leia calmed down a little after Liam's drink order. Only to find herself slightly uneasy again::

Atleast, you remember I like white wine and NOT the hard stuff.

::She shook her head as she looked him straight in the eye::

Obi is doing fine thank you. He has been quite busy with a mission. He should be back any day now.

::Still feeling somewhat uncomfortable with the way Liam brought her fiance up. Leia tried to turn the tables::

Sooooooo....how's your love life been Liam or just life in general? Been awhile since I've seen you.

Liam Jinn
Jun 14th, 2002, 07:38:00 AM
Liam shrugged.

"Eh, love life...the usual. Life in general...bein a Jedi. Probably not the answers you're looking for but it's the best I can give you right now."

He looked around for the service droid. Damn things hadn't been as speedy as they used to be. He turned his attention back to Leia and smiled.

"So...Obi's not here? That's a shame...Doesn't he know that they're scoundrals like me that might take advantage of his absence?"

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jun 14th, 2002, 07:47:04 AM
::Leia looked down and traced the rim of her wine glass with her finger as her mind drifted off thinking about Obi. It was a known fact she missed him very much. Knowing Liam was just kidding with her, she looked up from the glass and gave a half of smile trying to act like she was not lonely::

::Giving off what sounded like a forced laugh, she replied to Liam::

You are too sweet. You know that. But I do miss him. Its just one of those things, you know. Like you said being a Jedi. We all know its a rough life to dedicate it as such. But we must.

::Trying to be cheerful, Leia forced a smile and placed a hand on Liams::

Liam you are a sweet guy. You will find the right girl soon. Trust me.

Liam Jinn
Jun 14th, 2002, 08:06:47 AM
Liam shook his head again.

"Right girl...Bah to that sweetheart. Tried that, doesn't work out. I think I'd be better off a flirt. Of course, there's always an exception."

He noticed the glass of whiskey on the table and took a large sip.

"It's not healthy to be that attached to someone Leia, in fact, it's downright dangerous." Liam sighed. "I'm sorry, just felt like being protective...Anyways..."

Liam smiled and leaned over the table, gently planting a kiss on Leia's lips. He sat back in his chair to see a stunned look on Leia's face.

"Sorry...again. Needed one last kiss."

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jun 14th, 2002, 08:14:44 AM
::Leia looked on to Liam with a very blank yet stunned look on her face, after the kiss. For a few moments she sat there quietly not knowing what to say. ::

Ummm......

::Still dumbfounded...that was all she could say in total confusion at first::

One last kiss?! Huh?! What did you mean by that? And I don't understand why you think love is dangerous Liam.

::Leia started to get a little upset. She was not sure what Liam was getting at...she even felt like she was fighting back some tears. Maybe she was just getting emotional for no reason. But it was apparent she was::

Liam Jinn
Jun 14th, 2002, 08:26:18 AM
Liam sensed Leia's emotions. With a sigh he downed the rest of his drink.

"Didn't mean anything by it Leia. Don't get all emotional on me. Just a simple kiss."

Liam gave Leia a slight grin. "Remember sweetheart, what's in the past...is in the past. Don't give a second thought about anything that's happened. Now, this love being dangerous thing - it's a simple fact. It's a weakness if exploited right. If you lost Obi, how would you feel?"

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jun 14th, 2002, 08:34:12 AM
::Leia found her eyes looking down at her glass once again. As she fiddled around with it once more. She then looked up at Liam pulling herself together::

A "simple" kiss...

::Leia said softly. Not sure what he really meant by that. With a sigh she continued::

Liam..I know all to well about the risks of Love as far as a Jedi's perspective. As long as we don't get so called "attached" we are ok. I know you know what I am getting at. Sure...I would hurt deeply if something happened to Obi, but at the same time. I cannot allow that to turn to anger for that leads to the darkside.

You know what I am saying?

Liam Jinn
Jun 14th, 2002, 08:43:39 AM
Liam laughed slightly at Leia's uneasiness. Still the same as always.

"Yes'm, I know what you're saying. Leia, you haven't changed much. You've really got to loosen up." Slightly grinning he continued. "At least you've got your head in the right place about the love thing. Now let's go over your daily schedule. What goes on in a normal day for Master Solo?"

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jun 14th, 2002, 11:54:32 AM
::Well.... that last comment got to Leia. Her eyes narrowed for a moment..replying::

Why you scruffy looking nerf herder!!! Loosen up?!

::Gritting her teeth slightly and slowly calming down. As usual that was the tension between her and Liam. Leia was always so straight and by the books. And Liam for the lack of words...was your scoundrel type..even if he was a Jedi::

Fine!! I will loosen up!

::Out of character Leia picked up her glass and downed a big gulp of wine..wiping her mouth on her sleeve::

Is that better?!! Not..so ME!

::*sighing* for a moment. The Jedi Master sat quietly::

And I suppose you can say life here at GJO is basically the same for me Liam. Not much has truly changed. How about yourself?

Verse Dawnstrider
Jun 14th, 2002, 12:18:24 PM
::Verse walked in and looked around. He noticed the challengie had soup on his head. Not a good way to start the 'battle'. He looked at Liam and Leia. He waved at both of them. He saw his daughter. He laughed thinking that she may win the contest.::

Xazor Elessar
Jun 14th, 2002, 12:31:31 PM
Xazor couldn't help but laugh at the competition. She got up from the table and placed a gold coin down in front of him.

"Why don't you buy yourself a drink....or a bundle of towels to keep on hand if you ever try to get a lady in here. I can see the bar going through a lot of soup....."

She laughed once again and walked over to her Father. Placing her arms around his neck, she hugged him tightly and smiled.

"Greetings.....I see you have noticed the "competition? Liam seems to be doing a nice job, perhaps I'll win as I have predicted..."

The young woman laughed once again and looked around. There were no very good looking men in the bar at the moment....unless you counted her Father and Liam...but that would be just....strange....

Liam Jinn
Jun 14th, 2002, 12:40:28 PM
Liam sat in silence until Leia was seated. When she was back in her seat, a nice grin formed on his face.

"You're so cute when you get angry. C'mon Leia, you know I stopped herding the nerfs awhile back." Liam stopped and listened to what he just said. "And WHO'S SCRUFFY LOOKIN?!"

Liam downed a new glass of whiskey before ordering another two. "Look Leia, you should know I didn't mean anything by saying you should loosen up. I just think it'll do you some good to get out and have some fun."

He sat there looking at Leia until his drinks came. "It's not healthy to take me so seriously ya know."

Cirrsseeto Quez
Jun 14th, 2002, 01:09:13 PM
Leia suddenly finds a large hand in front of her, extended from an even larger felinoid. Cirr smiled at her, his ears raised in a sign of good feelings.

jYou want to dance wjith me, Lejia?

Verse Dawnstrider
Jun 14th, 2002, 01:17:16 PM
::Verse just shrugged::

"Not really anyone to try and flirt with. You and Leia are the only women here. You have the advantage."

::Verse looked at the Ciz man. Liam was about to be out flirted by a Ciz Man! Oh this is a funny day indeed.::

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jun 14th, 2002, 02:24:04 PM
::Leia's eyes still glared at Liam. She didn't know whether to take that as a suggestion or a total insult.::

Loosen up...relax...have more fun. Eh, Liam?!

::Right then was when the Cizerack came up to Leia. Leia knew Cirr from the bar. A small mischievous smirk crossed her face::

I'll show you I know how to have some fun.

::With that Leia extended her hand to Cirr::

Why thank you Cirr, I would love to dance with a gentleman.

::As she started to walk off to the center of the floor with Cirr, she looked back at Liam with a "SO THERE" type of look::

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Jun 14th, 2002, 04:54:08 PM
Sasseeri sidled over to Liam's table, and slipped into the seat recently vacated by a brunette haired woman. She was okay looking, but this fine specimen of a male would be powerless when confronted with Sasseeri's wiles.

She looked over at the male, "Do you mjind jif jI sjit herrre?" and smiled a little.

Ange Tot
Jun 14th, 2002, 05:30:17 PM
:: Ange took the coin and mumbled a thanks as he took a crimson hankerchef from the pocket of his yellow jacket, he wiped the soup off ohis haed as best as he could holding the bowl in one hand. He then noticed the voluptious Cizerack woman going to hit on the man who just hurled food at him, Ange smirked and moved in, slamming Liam in the face with the now empty bowl ::

Why settle for a weak Jedi male, when you can have a robust Saiya-jinn Warrior?

:: Ange flashed the woman his most dazzling smile, even through he still smelled of the soup ::

Xazor Elessar
Jun 14th, 2002, 05:35:38 PM
Xazor saw that her flirtatious friend had cleaned himself up. She grinned and told her Father to hold on a second. Hearing his words, she moved in on him and grabbed his hand.

"I have a better idea...."

She said pulling him along with her....toward the dance floor. Grinning, she brought him in close and whispered in his ear.

"Let's dance...."

The music started up and they were moving with the beat in no time...

"Why settle for a flea ridden cat...when you can spend time with a strong Alpha female...like myself?"

She questioned, showing her elongated canines. The Garou's heart swelled with pride as they continued to dance...

Ange Tot
Jun 14th, 2002, 05:45:52 PM
:: Ange's face quickly turned red, he didn't expect that. ::

Damn woman's turning the tables on me!

:: he smiled to Xazor ::

An alpha female? So you're the head of a clan then, or the daughter of the leader of one?

:: he continiued to smile, moving his body a litte closer to Xazor's with each step, he whispered into her ear ::

You're much more prettier than any woman I've met before Lady Dawnstrider....

Xazor Elessar
Jun 14th, 2002, 05:48:55 PM
Xazor blushed a pretty color of crimson and smiled.

"Oh yes...I am the daughter of a great man...and the only female in my small clan as of now...."

She grinned to herself, noticing he was getting closer and closer to her. Now it was getting very hot in the room...and she knew why.

"I have met several men....before...and none have ever been so sweet...."

She whispered, playing up her flirting abilities. It appeared as though both he and she had won the flirting contest...Liam was stuck with a flea bag, and Verse had no one....again....

Ange Tot
Jun 14th, 2002, 05:58:12 PM
:: Ange grinned, he guessed that the man Xazor hugged earlier was her father and the jerk was stuck with the Ciz, he couldn't be happier, that is until he noticed the ring on Xazor's hand. A slight look of dread crossed his face, quickly hidden by his smile ::

Ahh, you speak highly of me Lady Dawnstrider, and a Lady of your standards shouldn't be flirting with men when she has a husband waiting around for her.

:: he still smiled, as he stepped away from Xazor ::

I make it my main point not to play with others women....Not to insult you Lady Dawnstrider you are, of course, the most wonderful woman I have met since I left my homeworld.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 14th, 2002, 06:08:59 PM
Xazor grinned and grabbed his hand once again, moving closer.

"It's alright....my husband knows that I flirt all the time. He is the least bit concerned...."

She said softly, the music slowed a bit and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"So tell me more about yourself...."

She whispered in his ear....

Ange Tot
Jun 14th, 2002, 06:14:56 PM
:: Ange smiled ::

I'm just a warrior looking for work, I have heard of a place called Tri0p hiring and came to find employment with them.

:: he lead Xazor back to her table ::

I'm not to good at using the force, my teacher wasn't too well versed for one of our kind.

:: he let his smile leave his face, he really didn't want Xazor to pry, but he would tell he anything if she asked...But he did leave out the fact that his former master was more than a teacher, more out of fear of losing the little trust he had gained from Xazor so far ::

OOC- Um, I forgot to mention this... But Ange has unique tastes....

Liam Jinn
Jun 15th, 2002, 07:17:03 PM
Liam shook his head at Leia as she walked away then laughed a bit before he downed the rest of his drinks. A new female sat down in the chair Leia had previously been in. Smiling Liam started in on the Ciz.

"Yeah, it's ok if you sit there. Oh and if you're just going to end up eating me or something, might as well get it done while I'm still free."

A bowl hit him in the side of the head and it just caused him to start laughing.

"Kids...when will they learn?"

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Jun 16th, 2002, 01:27:53 AM
"Flea rrrjidden cat?!" Sasseeri shot the human female a withering glance. If Xazor had been paying any attention, she might have noticed. But she was too busy with the male to understand just who she had succeeded in making an enemy of.

Sasseeri Reeouurra leaned back into her chair, chosing to ignore the pretentious female for the moment. "Eatjing you? Well, jit may come to that." She winked.

Liam Jinn
Jun 16th, 2002, 04:17:45 PM
Liam grinned. How he loved playing with the kitties. Leaning to the side of the table a little, he looked the female up and down. The curves were perfect, flea ridden cat wasn't the idea that popped into Liam's head as he looked back up into her eyes.

"So, is there anything that you would like to drink Ms. Ciz?" he said as he called the droid back over, ordering himself another whiskey.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 16th, 2002, 06:33:59 PM
ooc: Sass, I'm not human....I'm Garou...aka, werewolf..... :D

ic:

Xazor followed Ange back to the table and took a place in the empty seat.

"You should train here if you wish to learn more of the Force......"

She said with a friendly smile. He was keeping something from her.....she felt it through the Force, but she would not pry, that wasn't her thing to do. Smiling, she took a sip of the drink that she had abandoned earlier....

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Jun 16th, 2002, 08:10:09 PM
ooc: Xazor: you LOOK human, don't you? And this is LD. :D/ic:

Sasseeri stared at him a moment, and then raised an eyebrow, "The name jis Sasseerrrrji. jI have my own drrrjink." She indicated the pinkish liquid near her hand.

The insulting female was sitting down with the strange looking male...not really Sass's type that one. She preferred her men to look like..well men. "What's yourrr name?"

Liam Jinn
Jun 16th, 2002, 08:20:34 PM
Liam looked down at the drink by the Ciz then back at the one the droid had brought him. He downed it in a few drinks and looked up at Sass.

"The name is Liam Jinn." He finally said. The female started looking better and better to Liam the alcohol started taking effect for some odd reason. "You know, sass...you look very good in that. You around the bar often?"

Xazor Elessar
Jun 16th, 2002, 08:27:23 PM
ooc: I know I look human, because I am not in feral form....right now....... ;) :wave heya LD!! :)

ic:

Xazor couldn't help but notice that the Ciz was eyeing her heavily. Growling deeply, she decided that it wasn't worth her time to become upset. Instead she turned to the young man whom she was having a conversation with......much more worth her time than some flea bag....

Jakob Burton
Jun 17th, 2002, 07:29:06 AM
At first glance, Jake almost decided that these people weren't Jedi, except for Verse and Xazor. Their antics were un-Jedi, but then again, couldn't everyone, even Jedi, have a little fun?

Jake looked at the man dancing with Xazor, and notice how rediculous his clothing was. He had to do something. Not knowing how to wield the Force yet, he used his right leg to kick a bowl of root stew at his head. It connected, and drenched only him. Once done, he looked over to the table where the other human was talking with a feral-looking female, a species of which he had never seen the likes of before. But in a way, she was freakishly sexy. Jake shook his head.

While the drenched man was wiping himself off again, Jake grabbed Xazor's hand and replaced him. As he began dancing with Xazor he spoke to the "person."

"Yes, why would she settle for a 'robust Saiya-jin Warrior' who dresses like a woman? Please. Us humans have you Saiya-jins beat. And at least we are fashionable."

Xazor Elessar
Jun 17th, 2002, 11:48:24 AM
Xazor was up from the table once again and another bowl of root stew was atop of the head of the man....again. Smiling to herself, she had to hold back a series of giggles.

"It is true...the humans do have a few of the Sayins beat....except for my husband you know."

She winked slightly and continued dancing with Jake. He was very good on the dance floor, much better than Ange was...

"So my friend...how have you been in the recent?"

She questioned as she looked over at the man who was still drenched in the soup. It was quite an enjoyable evening...and now Liam and Verse had even more competition...

Jakob Burton
Jun 17th, 2002, 04:45:51 PM
"Well, first I won a fight which I should've lost, got about eight million credits for that fight, and now I'm soon-to-be a Jedi. What do you think?"

Jake smiled at Xazor as he spoke.

"And I'm not competing, just having a good time. I was a bit bored so I decided to get involved in this. Figured what the hell, might as well have some fun. So, how are you?"

Xazor Elessar
Jun 17th, 2002, 04:49:07 PM
Xazor grinned to herself and nodded gently.

"Sounds like you are doing great....I am as well. Now I have eleven or twelve Padawans...all because of you...."

She winked once again, knowing in her heart that she wished she had time to train more. It was good having him as a student....he would make a fine Jedi someday.

"Indeed....I am glad that you decided to join in, makes for a more interesting evening...."

The Knight laughed slightly and continued dancing. It was a very fun evening so far.....

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Jun 17th, 2002, 05:32:43 PM
Sasseeri leaned closer to Liam, her dark blue eyes riveting his attention. She was wearing the typical business suit, the skirt so short it was illegal in several systems. It was buttoned in at her trim waist, and the collared shirt she wore underneath the jacket was open far enough to show off nearly all of her cleavage...especially when she leaned nearer to him.

She had no stripes, unlike her full blood relatives, but the tail, gorgeous body and the predatory instinct were very much intact. Sasseeri ran a large company called The Sector Rangers, and did quite a bit of business in the Arkanis Sector. At least, that was her day job.

"jI come jinto the arrrea frrrom tjime to tjime...between busjiness trrrjips." She sipped her drink, and shot him a sideways look that was almost shy.

Cirrsseeto Quez
Jun 17th, 2002, 09:36:13 PM
Cirr stood by Leia as a song came on the audio system. It had an electronic beat, and was very rhythmic. Soon, Cirr's neck was bobbing, and he looked at Leia as he began to get into the music

What is love?
Baby don't hurt me.
Don't hurt me no more.

What is love?
Baby don't hurt me.
Don't hurt me no more.

Whoah-whoaAAaaAAaaAA....AAaaAAaaAA...oooooh!

Liam Jinn
Jun 18th, 2002, 01:53:59 AM
Liam felt the alchohol run through his veins as the Ciz leaned in closer. He couldn't help but take another look at her gorgeous body as she began speaking. She finished and he could've melted in his chair.

"At least you get some fun mixed in with your business then. So are you up for a dance or would you rather go for a walk?"

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 18th, 2002, 12:56:33 PM
The display currently going on in the bar caused a grin to break out on Dasquian's face. Watching all of the men literally throwing themselves at a few of the women - and mostly married women at that, which suprised Dasquian - was very amusing. He sat in his booth, simply enjoying the spectacle, trying not to laugh aloud.

Ange Tot
Jun 18th, 2002, 04:26:26 PM
:: Ange stood up, getting tried of being pelted with foodstuffs, he waves to Xazor ::

I'll see ya around Lady Dawnstrider....

:: leaves the Bar & Grill, passes by Dasq and winks before leaving ::

Jakob Burton
Jun 18th, 2002, 04:49:26 PM
Jake stops dancing with Xazor for one second to speak with Ange as he left.

"Hey, man. Sorry 'bout the whole root stew thing. I don't want to make enemies with people whom I've just met. Well, I'm Jake."

Jake extends his hand, and notices how Ange is a bit reluctant to shake.

"No hard feelings?"

Ange Tot
Jun 18th, 2002, 04:55:05 PM
:: Ange just stuck out his tongue ::

You're not my type little boy....

:: Ange grins, and shakes Jake's hand, Jake may have noticed how delicate Ange's hand is ::

Name's Ange, see ya around.

:: leaves ::

Jakob Burton
Jun 18th, 2002, 06:27:37 PM
"Wow. I must've pissed him off. And I'm a little boy. Please...."

Jake shook his head at the audacity of Ange. What a little jerk. At first, he considered following him, grabbing him, and punching him in his face, breaking those delicate features. But after some thought, Jake realized that to waste his time with such a superficial and worthless jerk was pointless. Hopefully the Jedi weren't so peaceful that Jake could get Ange back later..... Jake shakes his head again, lets out a sigh, gives him the finger, and then walks back in the bar to continue dancing with Xazor.

"So, who is this husband of yours? I'd like to meet him."

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Jun 18th, 2002, 11:05:20 PM
She purred, deep in her throat. "jI make jit a pojint to make bujissness always a pleasurrre." She drained her drink, and carefully licked her lips, and trailed her hand down his arm towards his hand. "Perrrhaps a dance would be njice." She smiled.

Ange Tot
Jun 19th, 2002, 06:53:50 AM
:: Ange stepped outside and breathed a sigh of relief, his whole body was shaking ::

I thought he was gonna punch me!

:: Ange laughed and leaned against the outside wall of the Bar & Grill, waiting to see who else will leave ::

Xazor Elessar
Jun 19th, 2002, 01:22:38 PM
Xazor thought the actions of both young men were a bit funny. Laughing to herself, she waited until Jake returned...then continued dancing.

"Well, his name is Shade Magus and he is currently gone right now on a mission to some far away place. He's into helping people..a lot...and right now I think he is freeing some slaves. He has a heart of gold, perhaps when he returns you shall be able to meet him."

She said with a gentle smile, watching the actions of Liam and the flea bag out of the corner of her eye. It was classic....he was probably drunk and did not realize that he was going to be a scratching post soon....

Jakob Burton
Jun 19th, 2002, 02:30:22 PM
Suddenly, someone else's thoughts were in his head, and he spoke.

"Well, he's probably not drunk. He just wants to show everyone that he still has his "pimpin'" skills. And maybe get a little mu-shu on the side."

He grinned, and laughed.

Emily Madhatter
Jun 19th, 2002, 09:34:44 PM
Smiles as she enters the Jedi bar, seeing the only Jedi she knew out on the dance floor with a very beautiful woman, smiling and laughing. Her heart sank a little, but she took a deep breath, put a smile on her face and strode out to the dance floor.

Jake?

He turned and she smiled wider.

Hi, thought I'd come and see how the other "side" lives.
Smiles politely at Xazor.
Mind if I cut in?

Jakob Burton
Jun 20th, 2002, 05:37:31 AM
"Hey! I don't mind at all. I don't think Xazor does either. Come here."

He kisses her closely and they begin to dance.

"And I noticed when you came here you seemed a bit sad to find me with Xazor. Don't worry 'bout that. After all, she is happily married, and I'm with you......I think. I'm just having a good time with my friends, that's all. And besides, why would I cheat at all? As I said earlier, you're perfect....."

Xazor Elessar
Jun 20th, 2002, 12:04:44 PM
Xazor smiled to herself and stepped away to let her Padawan have fun with the girl who he obviously adored.

"Have fun you two...."

She winked at Jake and walked off to stand against the wall.....cloaked by the shadows once again. It tore at her heart that Shade was gone so far away....but they were still connected....she knew he was thinking about her even now.....

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 20th, 2002, 12:08:14 PM
Seeing that Xazor had been left to herself, he called out mentally to her, inviting her to join him at his table if she so wished.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 20th, 2002, 12:44:38 PM
The Knight looked up from the floor and spotted her friend whom had just invited her to his table. Smiling, she strode across the bar and stopped before sitting. Bowing in friendship, she took the empty chair across from Dasquian.

"Greetings my fellow Knight....or has that not happened yet? Well, consider yourself one anyway....."

She winked gently and called over a server droid, ordering herself a Corellian Whiskey and whatever her friend wanted.....

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 20th, 2002, 12:51:41 PM
He smiled somewhat.

"My promotion has not yet come. I have faith in the judgement of the Council though, and it will come when I am deserving," Dasquian said with a nod.

As the servant droid rolled over and Xazor ordered her drink, he shook his head and dismissed the bot.

"Nothing for me, I've already got one," said the Jedi, gesturing down towards the small glass he held in his hand.

Liam Jinn
Jun 20th, 2002, 04:42:56 PM
Liam nodded and stood up, wobbling slightly then falling over on his face. Slowly he gets back up and takes the Cizeracks hand.

"Woops..Must've been somethin I draank!" He finally managed to spit out. Slowly he pulled the female to the dancefloor and began dancing.

Emily Madhatter
Jun 20th, 2002, 07:20:44 PM
Kisses him back, and holds him close as they begin to move around the dance floor. Smiles and rests her head on his shoulder.

I wasn't worried, Said unconvincingly.Cheeks flush as he goes on.
And I'll be with you, if you want me to be.