PDA

View Full Version : Just for you, Good Advice, Lilaena :)

JonathanLB
Jun 13th, 2002, 04:41:33 PM
I bought Denise Richards' "Good Advice" on DVD today, just because I know how much you love Richards. Haha, it was $15 at Borders and I figured what the heck. :)

I also got a bunch more Star Wars related magazines (or magazines with AOTC in them, rather).

Denise... *drools*

lol, j/k

ReaperFett
Jun 13th, 2002, 04:56:38 PM
lol :)

Taylor Millard
Jun 13th, 2002, 04:58:56 PM
:lol :lol

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 13th, 2002, 05:21:15 PM
*flips him the bird*

Denise sucks! In both ways, probably. I can't believe you bought that trash!

:lol Just like a man. :rolleyes

JonathanLB
Jun 13th, 2002, 05:30:00 PM
I just watched some of it, seems funny from what I saw! :)

I am sure Denise sucks really hard!!! LOL. Too bad I'll never know, but I'm curious to know how you do?! ;) lol, j/k.

Anyway, it's not a question of whether she sucks or not, it's...

No I won't say it, that's just wrong, lol. :angel :D

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 13th, 2002, 07:10:17 PM
Ah but you *thought* it, so thats JUST as wrong as saying it.

*steals his halo* Mine! :angel

JonathanLB
Jun 13th, 2002, 07:21:46 PM
Whatever! I've thought about lots of things that I don't ever do, lol. ;)

I'm a perfect little angel. :angel

ReaperFett
Jun 13th, 2002, 07:29:11 PM
I've thought about lots of things that I don't ever do
Me too. Going out, meeting people....

j/k :)

JonathanLB
Jun 13th, 2002, 08:08:09 PM
ROFL!!! That was great! :)

Haha, oh boy.

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
Jun 13th, 2002, 11:22:27 PM
Yeah well, if I ever met Denise I'd go Wookiee on her and tear her arms off and beat her to death with them.

Nah, she'd probably turn out to be nice, and then I'd have to like her. But I'd try an convince her to give up acting and take up just modeling. >_<

JonathanLB
Jun 13th, 2002, 11:27:52 PM
Hey I'd support that! She would be a good model. :)

A lot of models seem to think they should become actresses, haha, to varying degrees of success, while other girls who really should just go to modelling end up being actresses.

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
Jun 13th, 2002, 11:35:46 PM
I thought about going into modeling. And then I never did anything about it.

I also thought about being an astronaut, an actress, a superheroine and in the Marines. Never did any of that either. :p

JonathanLB
Jun 13th, 2002, 11:44:16 PM
Yeah you should have.

Well, there are some girls I have seen and I just don't get why they are not models (I mean, I know they are not because they were classmates or whatever). I just think, dang, if I looked like that, what power! You could make all of the money you'd ever need just being that hot. lol.

Serena Laran
Jun 14th, 2002, 02:10:28 AM
:lol and then you get old and uglified and suddenly you're a has been. *siigh*

JonathanLB
Jun 14th, 2002, 02:14:46 AM
Good point, so that is why I'd rather be successful in an intellectual endeavor, but still...

Nothing wrong with a girl being incredibly, amazingly hot. It can take them very far in life, lol. If you're born a super hot girl (or if you are born where you are GOING to be, I mean), then you know you will not really have to work a day in your life if you don't want. You just find a fairly well off guy and marry him, problems solved. Man I wish I had that luxury to fall back on, lol.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 14th, 2002, 02:17:30 AM
Yeah well, if I WAS superficial maybe. But I prefer to think that I have more going for me than just looks, if you know what I mean.

JonathanLB
Jun 14th, 2002, 02:26:19 AM
Well that is true, and you do have more than that! :) For one, you're a Star Wars fan. That's enough extra right there, haha.

Plus a lot more ;)

I don't think all models are superficial though... but seriously Liz D. once told me that was her plan, that it would be nice she would never really have to worry about making a living, if she fails, she can just fall back on marrying some guy who has money. LOL.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 14th, 2002, 02:41:37 AM
Well then she is superficial...probably a ditz like Denise Richards too :p

j/k :):)

JonathanLB
Jun 14th, 2002, 02:43:39 AM
Uhh...

Well she is very intelligent, she was a valedictorian at our high school. One of five total, of a class of 242. I was class rank #31 I believe. Eh, close to the top...

She is quite a bright girl, but she actually does seem ditzy, like, she totally like talks like this and whatever! As if! She is like so valley girl, oh my god! It's like so cute though because like she is so totally hot anyway that she can like not do any wrong. ;)

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 14th, 2002, 02:47:07 AM
I'm sure she's very smrt. ;)

But you said yourself she can do no wrong. :D

JonathanLB
Jun 14th, 2002, 02:48:19 AM
Actually she can only do wrong by ignoring me, which she does. :(

So I'm not happy with her.

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 14th, 2002, 03:01:59 AM
AH HA!

Ah well. Like I said, girls are powerful. Much to learn, the male species still has. ;)

JonathanLB
Jun 14th, 2002, 03:06:05 AM
I guess I have learned one thing or two. Girls = pain. lol.

Ilyn Pyke
Jun 14th, 2002, 03:11:59 AM
Originally posted by JonathanLB
I guess I have learned one thing or two. Girls = pain. lol.

Sheesh poor Jon, can sympathize as I have felt that kick in the gonads before. :lol

JonathanLB
Jun 14th, 2002, 03:14:07 AM
I dunno sometimes it feels like a kick in the stomatch while at the same time getting stabbed in the back and then as you're falling forwards getting a prompt boot to the face! ;)

Ilyn Pyke
Jun 14th, 2002, 03:18:20 AM
I dunno sometimes it feels like a kick in the stomatch while at the same time getting stabbed in the back and then as you're falling forwards getting a prompt boot to the face! ;)

Ahhh .. the motions of love!!!

Hmm.. love? What is that again? lol

JonathanLB
Jun 14th, 2002, 03:21:05 AM
I know what love is. Love is when your palms get sweaty, your heart starts racing, and you know that you couldn't possibly be any more excited. Then you reach into your pocket, grab your Star Wars ticket, and with baited breath walk into a crowded auditorium and see that galaxy far, far away! That is love! :)

Love is seeing a movie 50 times in theaters and then seeing its sequel 25 times in the first 28 days of release, lol.

Now love directed at other people, no idea how that works, but I'm sure it's the same, in theory! I'll have to test the theory sometime just to make sure, though. Right now it's just a hypothetical situation. ;)

Ilyn Pyke
Jun 14th, 2002, 03:28:56 AM
Now love directed at other people, no idea how that works, but I'm sure it's the same, in theory! I'll have to test the theory sometime just to make sure, though. Right now it's just a hypothetical situation. ;)

:: Hands Jon a combat helmet ::

A soldier never leaves it...

lol a j/k

JonathanLB
Jun 14th, 2002, 03:32:10 AM
I think I am truly a Jedi.

A Jedi knows no Anger. Nor hatred. Nor love. Ok I guess I know anger, but love? Nah, see I'm a real Jedi!!! :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 14th, 2002, 03:32:45 AM
Remember the guy in the first 15 minutes of Saving Private Ryan, who got shot in the helmet with a bullet, and the helmet saved his life? ANd then he took off his helmet to look at the dent and he got another bullet in the brain?!

Um, yeah..well...

I have no idea what I'm talking about. :D

JonathanLB
Jun 14th, 2002, 03:35:39 AM
I thought I had too many drinks tonight! LOL!! ;)

Ilyn Pyke
Jun 14th, 2002, 03:40:01 AM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
Remember the guy in the first 15 minutes of Saving Private Ryan, who got shot in the helmet with a bullet, and the helmet saved his life? ANd then he took off his helmet to look at the dent and he got another bullet in the brain?!

Um, yeah..well...

I have no idea what I'm talking about. :D

LMAO LD! What you mean is love really bites... watch your head!

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 14th, 2002, 03:43:19 AM
Yeah that was what I meant. :D

JonathanLB
Jun 14th, 2002, 03:46:51 AM
Well I doubt you have anything to worry about there but hey whatever. ;)

It's for us normal people who aren't really good looking that have to worry, LOL.

Ilyn Pyke
Jun 14th, 2002, 03:46:58 AM
Yeah that was what I meant. :D

Or you could have meant first love is only the calm before the storm. ;)

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 14th, 2002, 03:49:36 AM
OR I could have just been rambling, TRYING to make a point about just when you think you're safe love bites you in the @$$. And hey, not everyone can be beautiful people like Buff and me. ;)

:lol just kidding! I'm sure buff is the only truly beautiful person on the boards. ;)

JonathanLB
Jun 14th, 2002, 03:50:15 AM
Star Wars will never cheat on me or leave me, seems like a pretty good deal to me! :) LOL.

Girls are unreliable, but whenever I want to pop in the SW films, I can do so. ;)

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 14th, 2002, 03:53:39 AM
Unless...they all got...abducted by space opera loving aliens!!! THEN WHAT WOULD YOU DO!? OH NOS!

Ilyn Pyke
Jun 14th, 2002, 03:53:51 AM
OR I could have just been rambling, TRYING to make a point about just when you think you're safe love bites you in the @$$. And hey, not everyone can be beautiful people like Buff and me. ;)

:lol just kidding! I'm sure buff is the only truly beautiful person on the boards. ;)

Hey my sister models... but she is not on the boards. 'Sides she a heretic, does not care the least about SW!

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 14th, 2002, 03:54:42 AM
BURN HER!

:D

No, really.

JonathanLB
Jun 14th, 2002, 03:56:23 AM
Whatever, if it came down to picking who is better looking, Holly or Buff, I'm going with Holly here. I don't care how good looking Buff is he is still a GUY!!! LOL. ;)

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 14th, 2002, 03:58:45 AM
:lol Lets hope it never comes to a "beautiful person" contest, because there are tons of goodlooking people here on the board. Buff would get a run for his money. :D

Ilyn Pyke
Jun 14th, 2002, 04:00:37 AM
Whatever, if it came down to picking who is better looking, Holly or Buff, I'm going with Holly here. I don't care how good looking Buff is he is still a GUY!!! LOL. ;)

LOL! I bet Buff appreciates hearing that my friend. Holly is definitely my choice!

JonathanLB
Jun 14th, 2002, 04:00:39 AM
But sure wouldn't from me!!! LOL.

I'm competing on the AOTC count, that is about all I cna hope for, oh well. ;)

Ilyn Pyke
Jun 14th, 2002, 04:02:58 AM
:lol Lets hope it never comes to a "beautiful person" contest, because there are tons of goodlooking people here on the board. Buff would get a run for his money. :D

Yeah Buff is an overrated oaf!

(just joking there Buff ;) )

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 14th, 2002, 04:13:30 AM
*hides from Buff* He said it not me! I was..er..um..overly tired and delusional at the time. :D

Ilyn Pyke
Jun 14th, 2002, 04:16:06 AM
*hides from Buff* He said it not me! I was..er..um..overly tired and delusional at the time. :D

:: Hides behind Holly ::

It wasn't me...

JonathanLB
Jun 14th, 2002, 04:17:56 AM
You wussies.... ;)

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 14th, 2002, 04:18:17 AM
ack! Stop lying it WAS SO YOU!

Now, what on EARTH was this thread originally about?

*scrolls up*

OH yeah, Denise Richards.

:mad I don't like her. Her existance insults me on some level.

And I should go to sleep. Goodnight. :)

Ilyn Pyke
Jun 14th, 2002, 04:21:38 AM
Thinks we should create a Denise Richards fan forum and shrine just for Holly!

Hey ... Goodnight LD!

JonathanLB
Jun 14th, 2002, 04:23:21 AM
I am already a member of the Denise Richards fan club. For $400 a year, I get a pair of Denise's panties each year, signed by Denise! LOL, j/k ;)

She is still hot, though, no denying that. She's so hot that if I were a girl, I'd turn lesbian just on account of her general hotness.

Man if I were a girl, I'd be such a major lesbian. LOL. ;)

Ilyn Pyke
Jun 14th, 2002, 04:28:21 AM
I am already a member of the Denise Richards fan club. For $400 a year, I get a pair of Denise's panties each year, signed by Denise! LOL, j/k ;)

She is still hot, though, no denying that. She's so hot that if I were a girl, I'd turn lesbian just on account of her general hotness.

Man if I were a girl, I'd be such a major lesbian. LOL. ;)

Denise Richards is ok... I like that gal that plays Zedd on Lexx much better... her name escapes me. I am too braindead and need sleep.

JonathanLB
Jun 14th, 2002, 04:54:47 AM
I have no idea what you mean but that's ok.

I had an oral agreement to buy a Denise Richards fan site from a friend of mine, but as my cash flow decreased and he took forever, I backed off that one. I still would have liked it. I think I could have made some good money there.

My Vin Diesel site pulls like $150 to $200 per month and I paid $250 for it total. It costs me no time per month either, expenses right now are also $0 basically. The server it runs on would be there regardless of whether it is there or not, because of my other sites, so it's pretty much free for me to run.

My friend built his Denise site back when the Internet was pretty new, like 1997 actually, and he really grew it quickly. Before long, he had built quite a formidable online empire and was making about $15,000 a year (on course for that much), but then the economy online went down the tube and he had to get rid of most of his sites, sell them off, close them, etc. He started losing money. Not long after, I started my rise to power online, haha, ironic I thought. But now, I'm rebuilding too :)

Ilyn Pyke
Jun 14th, 2002, 04:55:05 AM
Denise Richards has nothing on this gal...

XEV (http://www.sadgeezer.com/free-stuff/lexx/lexx-xev.jpg)

If I was a gal I would be a complete lesbian and suck Xev's toes. But I am not fortunately however I would still suck her toes.

JonathanLB
Jun 14th, 2002, 04:55:42 AM
Hmm, I still like Denise better.

Still, she's not bad, lol.

I'd have to see her toes first ;) Ah hell nevermind that, I'm sure they're nice :) lol

Ilyn Pyke
Jun 14th, 2002, 05:04:46 AM
Really? Not me. I would be a toe suckin ho! lmao

But Denise does have those hot lips...

JonathanLB
Jun 14th, 2002, 05:05:44 AM
God only knows what she could do with those lips ;) LOL

Ilyn Pyke
Jun 14th, 2002, 05:08:09 AM
Those lips came down from the heavens and shown man their glory... hehehe!

I imagine Denise is rather talented!

JonathanLB
Jun 14th, 2002, 05:15:43 AM
Oh yes, I am sure she is quite experienced. ;)

How else do you think she got into acting? Let's face it, some girls do whatever they have to do to get parts, and if I were a director, uhh, I'm sure I could be "persuaded" without TOO much effort if I were unsure of who to pick! :D lol, j/k

I do not know this Xev person at all, hehe.

I could make a list of like 100 awesome celebrities, but I won't :)

Ilyn Pyke
Jun 14th, 2002, 05:23:02 AM
Yes there is alot of pretty girls in hollywood whom can not act... makes one wonder! It is too bad they cancelled Lexx on the SciFi .. it was off the wall and witty show. Xev was always portrayed as some nieve, curious, and mischievous schoolgirl.

Hey Jon... I am calling it a night! Seeya and Holly later today. We will convert her yet. ;)

JonathanLB
Jun 14th, 2002, 05:32:35 AM
Yes! She will join us or die, master. *bows*

lol ;)

ReaperFett
Jun 14th, 2002, 07:12:19 AM
Love is when your palms get sweaty, your heart starts racing, and you know that you couldn't possibly be any more excited
.............................I just cant comment on that, sorry :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 14th, 2002, 01:10:46 PM
:lol yeah that sounds like something else.

And that other girl? Excuse me, but where did she get her lips? I'd be afraid to touch those..look like they might explode on contact. Collagen is overrated.

JonathanLB
Jun 14th, 2002, 02:34:42 PM
My comment was on Star Wars, so don't go posting only HALF the quote :) That's insulting ;)

ReaperFett
Jun 14th, 2002, 02:42:37 PM
Yeah, but half quotes are great. It is how I got my TF.N sig :)

Ilyn Pyke
Jun 14th, 2002, 02:53:54 PM
Yes! She will join us or die, master. *bows*

lol ;)

Excellent, my Apprentice, excellent!

Time is near at hand for Holly to join us or be flogged by rubber chickens...

lol ;)

(RL... damm I won't be back on til late tonight)

Sasseeri Reeouurra
Jun 14th, 2002, 04:59:41 PM
Rubber chickens?! :eek Is that what they're calling it these days? SHeesh!

:lol >_<

Ilyn Pyke
Jun 15th, 2002, 02:16:44 AM
Originally posted by Sasseeri Reeouurra
Rubber chickens?! :eek Is that what they're calling it these days? SHeesh!

Do not underestimate the power of the... rubber chicken!!!

;)

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 16th, 2002, 07:43:26 PM
>_< NOoooo!