PDA

View Full Version : Distress Call (JEDI COUNCIL ATTN. NEEDED)

Loki Ahmrah
Jun 13th, 2002, 03:01:37 PM
The doors to the Council Room slid open and in walked Loki rather hurriedly wearing a very concerned look. Once in the centre of the chamber, he bowed as was tradition in the one direction as opposed to each individual member of the jedi Council.

"I have an urgent message for the Council," He began immediatly, glancing around so that his voice was heard clearly by all in attendance, "The distress call was sent to the New Republic's Special Forces on Arcan IV from the people of Calan (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13105). As you are well aware, they are a peaceful and extremely passive race and are seemingly under threat of invasion at the hands of the Cizerack."

Once asked to continue, the young Padawan crouched down and placed a small HoloNet Tranceiver in the centre of the floor. Almost automatically, the lights in the chamber dimmed and the image of the High Priest of the Calan Monks appeared, small but easily distinguishable. Loki stepped back as the message played.

"This is Tular FeKliar, High Priest of the Calan Monks. I'm contacting you from a temporarily secure location within our sacred mountain. Calan is under Cizerack invasion; eleven war ships are in orbit of our homeworld and troops are beginning to be deployed in the city of Moloar.

We are a peaceful people and we haven't the means to prevent such a travesty taking place on Calan. We are prepared to defend ourselves but up against such large numbers, we have no choice but to comply with their wishes for the time-being.

On behalf of the people of Calan, I am requesting assistance from the New Republic and hope that also, your Special Forces will deliver a request for Jedi assistance. We must be swift in order to subdue the invading forces; please help us."

The image faded and the lighting was restored to a temporary silent council of Jedi. Before they began discussions, Loki picked up the tranceiver and stepped forth once more.

"If you will excuse me, I have something else to add to what I said earlier: The New Republic Special Forces have asked that a task force of Jedi be sent to the mountain city of Moloar to drive out the invading troops and liberate the city folk, attend to the wounded and help in any other way possible. If this is agreed to, the New Republic will deal with the military side of the problem."

He went silent again, then cleared his throat audibly to say, "And if this is agreed to, I would like to part of this task force, if the council agrees to it."

Xazor Elessar
Jun 13th, 2002, 04:13:50 PM
Xazor listened to the call for help....she read the expression on Loki's face and knew that there was reason for great concern. She stepped from the shadows and stood beside him.

"And if it pleases the Council, I too would like to give myself to be part of the Task Force. I will do all I can to aid in this great time of distress...."

She said softly and bowed in respect. The Knight wished to help out in any way possible...even if it was just to go and give words of comfort to a hurt child....

Kelt Simoson
Jun 13th, 2002, 04:32:54 PM
And if it is okay with the council and Master Marcus, i will to be boad the ship to the location....i to wish to help He said looking at Xazor with a smile.

He stood with his hands behind his back, his face showing a warm smile his body tense however.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 13th, 2002, 05:29:09 PM
Xazor grinned and placed a hand on Kelt's shoulder. She looked to him and caught his smile, just to return one of the same magnitude.

"I am confident that with myself, Kelt, Loki and others from this Order...we shall be a great asset on this mission. If it pleases the Council, I shall even invite a few of my more advanced Padawans to join...."

She said softly, looking back to Loki and Kelt, then to the faces of the Council Memembers and other Jedi gathered in the room.

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jun 13th, 2002, 07:35:14 PM
::The Jedi Master intently watched the holo message and listen to the few Jedi that offered assistance. A deep look of concern fell over the Jedi's face::

Xazor, you may gather a group to see that there can be some peaceful negotations between Calan and the Cizeracks. Providing the other Council Members agree.

::Leia looked around the council rooms searching for a particular Jedi::

Xazor! Has anyone seen Jubei?! This maybe something he should be involved in as well.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 13th, 2002, 07:46:53 PM
Xazor smiled at Leia's words and bowed her head, but then was suddenly jerked into a serious reality when it hit her hard about how great a responsibility this was.

"I have not seen Jubei....but if it pleases the Council, I shall look for him as well...."

She said softly, looking at the faces of the other Members....wondering what each was thinking deeply within themselves.....

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jun 13th, 2002, 08:39:55 PM
::Leia bowed her head slightly at Xazor and looked on to the other council members::

Thank you Xazor. Jubei would have an interest in the development of this situation with Calan.

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 13th, 2002, 09:04:07 PM
"Jubei must be found immediately. His knowledge and experience are invaluable for this crisis."

She turned to Xazor and those that have already spoken up.

"The choice is yours and yours alone if you want to go. I have no problem with that. For those that have had no field experience, listen to the elder Jedi. Situations like this can get perilous and one slip up can prove fatal for many reasons."

Verse Dawnstrider
Jun 13th, 2002, 10:07:17 PM
"This must be adressed as soon as possible. The Garou and the Cizerack are alot alike. I shall try and talk with thier leader. Maybe work something out."

OOC: I joined the RP when It was bumped, before this one was made.

Sene Unty
Jun 13th, 2002, 10:34:53 PM
Sene stepped from the shadows and stood next to his master.

"I would like to be involved in the help effort if the council and Master Xazor give me leave. Any chance to help those in need is worthwhile for me."

Sene looked into his masters eyes.

"I would like to think that I was one of those advanced padawans you just spoke of."

Xazor Elessar
Jun 14th, 2002, 06:48:15 AM
Xazor smiled and placed her arm around Sene's shoulders. She nodded and smiled.

"You have my full support my Padawan.....yes, you are one of those that I spoke of."

She winked at him and turned to face the group. Now it was Loki, Kelt, herself, her Father, Sene...and hopefully soon, Jubei. The group was forming well and all of them would work well together. She hoped that this would be a mission of peace....and that they would be successful....

Verse Dawnstrider
Jun 14th, 2002, 09:48:46 AM
"I have gottena message that Neo and Liam will join us as well. All goes good so far."

Xazor Elessar
Jun 14th, 2002, 09:52:34 AM
Xazor nodded at her Father's words and smiled gently.

"I will gather my group and set out...."

The Knight said softly, looking to those gathered already.

ooc: I just popped into that thread! :)

Loki Ahmrah
Jun 15th, 2002, 11:59:03 AM
"Then if this is the will of the council, I will be on my way."

With this Loki bowed and left the chamber in which sat a few members of the Jedi Council. Some had already left, others were on their way, now he had to find a means of transport to Calan.

AmazonBabe
Jun 16th, 2002, 10:16:47 PM
:: AB stood. ::

I'll see if I can find Jubei. I will send him along, as well as myself.

May the Force be with you.

:: With that, she moved to the doorway and was gone. ::