PDA

View Full Version : Out for a drink (Alera Starreyes)

Malice Draclau
Jun 13th, 2002, 02:15:58 PM
After that little dispute at the bar, Malice had led the former jedi woman known as Alera into another bar farther down. Walking inside he led her to a table sort of off to the side. As the waiter droid came by he ordered him a JD and looked a Alera.

*You may order anything you want. Drinks, food, anything*

Malice did not know why he was being nice to this girl, it was something about her that had caught his attention.

Alera Starreyes
Jun 13th, 2002, 02:27:51 PM
Alera smiled slightly. "Nothing for me, thank you." She turned to Malice. "So, what do you want to talk about?"

Malice Draclau
Jun 13th, 2002, 02:45:05 PM
As Malice sent the droid away he thought for a moment.

*Well i would like to know more about you. Why did you become a jedi, and then just end up leaving them. Did someone do something to you?*

Malice knew not if the woman would want to talk about it, but it couldn't hurt to try and as anyways.

Alera Starreyes
Jun 13th, 2002, 03:07:37 PM
Alera hesitated. "Well..." She sighed. "I wanted to be a Jedi to protect people, and help people. And for awhile, it all seemed fine. But then... lately I've been having trouble controlling my feelings." She ran a hand through her shoulder-length dark hair, and smiled slightly. It wasn't a happy smile, more of a grimace. "You know. Fear, anger, hatred. I had to struggle not to lose control... and then, one night, I did. I came very close to becoming a Sith. Too close." She shuddered. "I decided that I couldn't stay a Jedi... what if I lost control again? What if I ended up... killing one of them? I couldn't take that chance. But I didn't want to be a Sith, either. I didn't want to choose a path of hatred. So I destroyed my lightsaber." She let her cloak fall back a little, so Malice could see that instead of a lightsaber, at her side she carried a sword. "I chose to continue to fight for Light and Hope, but not as a Jedi." She made a sort of 'and here we are' gesture.

Malice Draclau
Jun 13th, 2002, 05:43:25 PM
Malice kept silent, listening to Arlea taking in all that she was saying. After she was done speaking he still did not say anything, all he did was watch her hand run through her hair, something about her captivated him. It was like she had put trance on him the minute he layed eye on her. He was snapped back into reality when the waiter droid had arrived with his drink. Taking a swig he finally decided to speak up.

*I see. You've been leading a difficult life so far then. The darkside is not as bad as you think my'lady*

Malice took another sip of his drink, keeping his dark blue eyes on hers.

*I could help you, i show you how to control those feelings of yours. Allow me....and my brethren help you so tht you never have to be bothered by those feelings again*

Malice leaned over the table, putting his face just inches from hers.

* If you would let my'lady, may i be honest with you*

Malice couldn't believe what was happening. His emotions seemed to be taking control, but it wasn't any bad emotions that a sith usually has, it was apleasent, soft emotion. Was he falling for this jedi woman?

Alera Starreyes
Jun 14th, 2002, 03:53:44 AM
Alera listened to Malice's offer, and she almost would have agreed to it. She wanted badly to be able to control her feelings... but it felt like she should do that for herself...
Resolving to think about it more carefully a little later, she said, "Yes, of course you can be honest with me." She thought she sensed something unusual happening in Malice, but she wasn't sure exactly what.

Malice Draclau
Jun 14th, 2002, 04:42:50 AM
Malice just stared at her for a moment, his eyes still captivated by her angelic looks. Before speaking he reached one hand over and wrapped it around one of her's.

*I would normally never try and turn anyone to the darkside, it's not my style. But you.....you have something that noone i have met in a long time that just simply astonishes me*

Malice held her hand firm, and yet with an ever so gentle touch.

*There is something about you that just attracts me to you. From the minute i saw you it happened. After many years i know once again what it feels like to actually care for someone*

Malice wasn't sure if he should pull away or not......so he just kept her hand in his. Bringing his other hand cupping it ontop of her hand that he held already. Her soft skin against his made chills run up his spin. Feelings that he thought were dead long ago came rushing back to him. He felt nervious now, his mind seemed to go blank with words, To him his very being was lost in her beauty, and he did not want to ever be found from it. But, his mind came back to reality and he looked at Alera, a small smile creeping across his face.

*I know we are practically strangers to each other, but as i have already stated, i will be honest with you. I care for you, deeply. I know not how it happened, nor why, but it has. There was only one other who made me feel the way that i do now with you, and she too was a jedi woman*

Malice now kept silent, he would wait for a response from her. He knew full and well what he was doing was dangerous, if his fellow sith brethren had found out about this, they would most likely kill him. But as before he did not care. He felt what he felt and nothing would change that.

Alera Starreyes
Jun 14th, 2002, 08:30:52 AM
Alera felt surprised. This was what he'd been feeling... and then she realized... she felt the same way. The touch of his hands on hers was sending tingles down her spine. She found herself unable to look away from his blue, blue eyes...
"I... care about you too," she admitted slowly. She was blushing - blushing!
Suddenly, a thought occurred to her. "This is dangerous for you, isn't it?" she asked softly.

Malice Draclau
Jun 14th, 2002, 04:51:42 PM
Malice simply nodded his head.

*Yes indeed it is. Sith usually don't tolerate one of there own feeling such emotions, but one who feels them for a jedi is even worse. Though it matter's not, if they do find out and want to come after me then let them. I can handle my own*

Malice looked around the bar for a moment first.

*But what about you......is this dangerous to you. Wont other jedi condemn this and forbid you to do this*

Malice had the same problems when he was once married to a jedi woman years ago. It ended up in her leaving him.....he sill carried the scar from that day. But now, now he hoped to erase that scare with Alera in his life.

Alera Starreyes
Jun 15th, 2002, 10:21:44 AM
She shook her head slightly. "Ah, but you forget, I'm no longer a Jedi." Her face was worried. "I don't want you to get hurt."

Malice Draclau
Jun 16th, 2002, 04:35:54 AM
Malice chuckled. He had benhurt many times, mostly from battle. But only once was he hurt from love, and he would not let that happen.

*What the other sith would do to me if they found out how i felt about a jedi woman is nothing.....i would welcomd the pain just as any other sith would. But to ignore my feelings for you, and just let you walk away from me, the chance that i'llprobably never see you again would hurt me far beyond what any force user could do*

Malice lifted up her hand and planted a soft loving kiss on the top of it.

*I would risk anything to be with you. That i am sure of. The question remains now though, seeing as how you are no longer with the jedi, are you willing to risk all to be with me. Or will you just hide your feelings and pretend you feel nothing for me*

Malice looked at her with concerned eyes. If she turned away from hime he wouldn't know what he would do. The last time it happened he went crazy, attacking anyone who came near him. It took him a year or so to quench that anger and extreme hate he had not felt since that day. Though what scared him now, at this moment and time, is if he would feel it once again. Being a sith he would normally love to feel such hate that he possesed, but the reason for having that abundant sorce of darkness is something he might not be able to live through again.

Alera Starreyes
Jun 16th, 2002, 06:14:58 PM
Alera nodded slowly. "I will be with you, no matter what. I don't know, though..." she sighed heavily. "will this work? I mean, you're a Sith, and I'm... I don't know what I am anymore." She said softly, "I'll try though. I really will." And she meant it.

Malice Draclau
Jun 16th, 2002, 06:32:22 PM
A smile suddenly formed on his lips. He knew he would be the one. She would complete his life, to make him whole.

*All we need is our commitment to each other and all will be well*

Malice leaned forward and planted a kiss on her lips. Pulling back he then looked at her seriously.

*But we must agree on somethings. One, we will not interfere with what one another is doing, unless you feel the other is endangering themselves. And if we should ever meet on the battle field while I am on some sort of mission or something....then heck i'll think of somthing to not fight you*

Malice then started to think for a moment. He did not want to let Alera feel like she did not belong with any group.

*Please Alera, join me at the Sith Empire. I as well as everyone there would help you in harnessing your feelings. They would treat you like family Alera, and i would treat you like a goddess. I just want you by my side and, likewise i want to be by your side, forever*

Malice again went silent, awaiting her answer.

OOC: Say, would you mind if Malice posted in your fight thread. He will not interefer, just stand somewhere and watch. He might however jump in if he sees you need help. Ohhh and my AIM is tristancouch if you wanna chat about any rp's, or just to chat.

Alera Starreyes
Jun 16th, 2002, 07:13:04 PM
Alera hesitated. It was tempting, very tempting... but...
She shook her head. "No... I'm sorry, but... that life isn't for me."

OOC: Sure, you can post there, just don't jump in unless I'm in serious trouble :) My AIM is BuzzngB.

Malice Draclau
Jun 17th, 2002, 04:35:33 AM
Malice shook his head, acknowledging her answer.

*I see. No matter it is your choice. I will not force you into something you do not want. But know this, if you ever need me, or need anything. Do not be afraid to find me. I shall always be there for you.....my love*

Malice stood up, bringing her to a stand as well. He pulled her close, ebracing her into his arms. His white cloak seemed to surround the both of them as they embraced.

*I will be your gaurdian angel my sweet. As long as i take breath, no harm shall be fall you*

Malice looked deep into her eyes, and then once again kissed her. But this time he did not pull away. For he would be leaving her now and wanted something to remember her by till they met again.

OOC: Ok thanks. And i think i'll let you seperate them this time. lol

Alera Starreyes
Jun 17th, 2002, 12:21:47 PM
Alera felt like the kiss could have gone on forever, and she honestly wouldn’t have minded if it had. She sensed he would have to go, and she didn’t want to leave Malice, not for a moment. She didn’t want the kiss to ever end.
At last, she pulled away, knowing that if she didn’t now she’d never be able to. “Farewell. Until we meet again, sweet love,” she whispered to him softly.

Malice Draclau
Jun 18th, 2002, 04:23:26 AM
Malice's body felt like puddy as her soft lips met his. Truth be told, he too didn't want the kiss to ever end. But he did have to go, he would be dead if one of his brethren saw him, or if the other sith they were just with had seen him. After they had pulled away, Malice smiled as she bid him farewell.

*As to you a safe journey where ever you go, my angel of light. But no matter where you are, i shall always come when you need me*

Malice ran his fingers through her hair. He stood there for a moment longer staring into her enchanting eyes. Though his mind practically dragged him away from her for fear of him never leaving this spot. Turning Malice gave her one last glance before exiting the bar. His hood back over his head, it wouldn't matter anyhow, as being dressed in a white cloak would tend to make you stand out. His body, even his very soul felt alive once more. It was like he was a teenager again, a teenager in love with the woman of his dreams. He would do anything be with her, though it would be hard on him if she had wanted him to leave the darkside and join the light, for his last love tried that and they ended up sepeating because of it.