PDA

View Full Version : Interesting RP thingy at vB.com

TheHolo.Net
Jun 13th, 2002, 12:49:53 PM
Found something interesting this afternoon over at vB.com.

Looks like Daegal has his own vB now.

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=48112

The pic in the thread kinda gives it away that its Daegal, but the board linked in the sig looks to be locked down to guests.

http://www.swroleplay.com/forum/

Who wants to bet TSE moves there?

Master Yoghurt
Jun 13th, 2002, 01:13:46 PM
Indeed interesting. I would have hoped TSE chose to move here instead, as it would be better for the community in the long run.

ReaperFett
Jun 13th, 2002, 01:17:56 PM
If TSE moved, but didnt leave, does it matter? I dont see how everyone on one board benefits much, aside from downtime causing more places to dissapear

TheHolo.Net
Jun 13th, 2002, 01:20:45 PM
The activity level and interaction level here has increased dramatcally since the group boards moved here. IMO, it has been good for SWFans as a whole as well as each of the groups. I think it has made the community more complete and less fractured into little subsets. So yeah, I agree with Yog, but I'm not about to say that they aren't allowed to be seperate. They have every right to do whatever they wish.

Shawn
Jun 13th, 2002, 06:11:27 PM
:rolleyes

TheHolo.Net
Jun 13th, 2002, 06:26:37 PM
Well, I was just PM'd by Daegal and asked not to let this get out any more publically than it already has been, (he found out because I and a few others showed up in their Who's Online activity screen). But it was his mistake posting the URL in a public place with the forum name that gave away the owner, so its really out of my hands as far as I am concerned. I'm not about to cover up for the ruling party at TSE and what they do without the consent of their own members as a whole, and I don't expect any of you to either unless by your own choice. just me passing the word I was given and stating my own opinion.

Nupraptor
Jun 13th, 2002, 06:57:49 PM
I'm not going to harass them or otherwise interefere with their business. I'm just going to continue rolling my eyes and go about my own business.

TheHolo.Net
Jun 13th, 2002, 07:03:42 PM
Same here. :)

ReaperFett
Jun 13th, 2002, 07:09:15 PM
Nothing to do with us