PDA

View Full Version : Green, small

Yoda
Jun 12th, 2002, 09:32:13 AM
Tap Tap Tap

The small green being shuffled in, grunting slightly with the effort as he walked in, cane tapping on the ground as he moved forward.

"Hmmm.... Jedi I would speak with" he said out loud. "Jedi are there here?"

Xazor Elessar
Jun 12th, 2002, 09:40:34 AM
A young woman stepped from the shadows at the sight of a little green figure requesting to speak with the Jedi. She smiled and approached him, her blue robes flowing behind her like the ocean waves. The Garou Warrior braids in her hair swung in time with her steps and the gold coins wove into them clanged together gently until she stopped a few feet from the newcomer. He looked very much like someone she knew....Master Yoghurt, that is who. Smiling, her elongated canines gleamed in the light that they caught.

"Greetings, I am Warrior Jedi Knight, Xazor Dawnstrider. You seek the Jedi?"

She questioned gently, the silver specks in her deep blue eyes reflecting the curiousity she had about this newcomer....

Yoda
Jun 13th, 2002, 06:30:14 AM
"Yes, seek the Jedi I do"

He poked his walking stick at the .... warrior?

"Wish to speak to Jedi I do. Seek to be Jedi I am. One like me there is here, Master Yogurt he is. A great Jedi is he... great Jedi. Wish to be like him, I do. "

Xazor Elessar
Jun 13th, 2002, 01:41:44 PM
Xazor lofted a brow at his words....and stepped back as he poked his stick at her.

"For what reasons do you seek to become a Jedi? And how do you know Master Yoghurt? Indeed, he is a great Jedi...very powerful and wise."

She said softly, an aire of curiousity danced upon her gentle voice. He was a strange little creature, but he too seemed wise in his stature...

Yoda
Jun 19th, 2002, 04:03:49 AM
"Jedi I seek to be.... because brother to me is Master Yogurt. Named after famed Master Yoda I was. Not quite 900 years old I am, but wise I wish to be in ways of the Force. Like brother."

OOC : This Has already been cleared with the Green One himself to do this

Master Yoghurt
Jun 19th, 2002, 04:25:27 AM
Yog walked through the Jedi hallways for his daily morning stroll. When 800 years old, joints and limbs grow stiff. Exercise is important. It was also a good opportunity for routinely checking everything in the Temple was in a working condition and ensuring everyone progressed well on their tasks or training. If someone needed help or had a question, he would offer his assistance. Sometimes he would pick up on some gossip; the primary source for the important news as well as the pointless yet entertaining chatter. First on his route was the Jedi Recruitment Center.. but what was this?!

Yog could not help notice Xazor talking to an applicant for the Jedi Academy. Nothing peculiar about that.. it was more a question of WHO she was talking to. Expressing surprise, Yog raised his long pointy green ears and widened his eyes at the sight before him. The creature standing there looked awfully familiar. In fact, it looked excactly like.. himself?

The Jedi Master cleared his throat with a quiet but noticable cough in order to attract attention

"Greetings.."

Xazor Elessar
Jun 19th, 2002, 12:44:06 PM
Xazor lofted a brow at the creature's words and smiled to herself.

"Brother, you say? How interesting, I didn't think that..."

Suddenly she felt a very familiar life energy enter the room....one that was particularly strong with the Force. Turning around, she was not too expected to see the one she thought it was....Master Yoghurt. Bowing gracefully in deep respect, she tried to find words for the moment, but could not.

"Greetings Master Yoghurt....how are...you this fine day?"

She questioned softly, a bit of a giddy laugh rose from her lips. The Knight could not help it, though, for she had only spoken with the great Master but once....and it was something truly incredible to be in his presence....

Anduri1
Jun 19th, 2002, 01:55:53 PM
Anduril, who was in the main courtyard, watched the scene with great intrest. There seemed to be two Master Yoghurt's in the room. He had come to see Xazor, and normally, seeing she was occupied would have waited for a more convenient time, but this was too interesting to pass by. And also, he wiashed to meet the famous Master Yoghurt.

Walking up to the group, he looked closely at both Yoda and Yoghurt, he really couldn't tell the difference. Then he had a thought. He closed his eyes, and senced a greater wisdom and connection to the force on the one on the left of Master Xazor.

Turning to Yoda, he said;

"Greetings... Yoda was it? It is good to meet you."

Then turning to Yoghurt his eyes shining he bowed low and exclamed:

"Greetings Master! I am greatly honoured to meet one so honourable as you!"

Returning to his full height he looked at Xazor and smiled nervously.

Liam Jinn
Jun 20th, 2002, 03:43:39 PM
Liam walked by an open door near the recruitment center but only managed to make it a few feet further when he stopped abrubtly. Slowly backing up he peered in the door and chuckled. Changing his direction to enter recruitment he couldn't help but let a grin form on his face as he stopped near Yog.

"Bet the ladies are gonna love this guy as much as you Yog." Liam laughed a bit more to himself before looking over the newcomer.

imported_Lance Stormrider
Jun 20th, 2002, 04:13:55 PM
:: Lance was walking around because he had finished his meditation and training for the day he was exhausted from his cruise to Corsucent and decided to go around the recruitement center to see what was happening when suddenly he saw Master Xazor and several other Jedis, He then lowered his head when suddenly all his attention was frozen towards the two Green Pointy eared midgets.::

"Woha....Master Yoghurt! Such a wonderfull honor to meet you at last!"

:: He walks towards Yoda and shakes his hand::
::The other looked oddly at Lance when he shook Yoda's hand::

"Wait a minute..you mean..."

:: He bows to master Yoghurt::

"Oh I'm terribly sorry master...but you two look so much alike..and I'm so tired...ah....I feel...so...dumb..."

:: The others then took a good look towards Lance and no one recognized him because of his new haircut color and clothing but one thing remained Lance's green gleemering eyes.::

:: Lance was feeling terribly bad because of his pathetic mistake.::

OOC: :p

Xazor Elessar
Jun 20th, 2002, 07:22:53 PM
Xazor couldn't help but laugh a bit at the reaction from Anduril.....so much like herself. Liam couldn't help but speak out, and then came along Lance. The Knight had to turn around and cover her mouth so she didn't let out a large laugh at his actions.....but then she regained her composure. Smiling slightly, she looked at everyone.

"Well, now that we all know who we are and are acquainted with one another..."

She began and then looked to Master Yoghurt, wondering what he had to say on the issue at hand...not that it was really an issue to begin with, just something strange and curious that never occured at the Greater Jedi Order....

ooc: :mneh :lol