PDA

View Full Version : Alone

Princess Rayleana Sodan
Jun 11th, 2002, 10:15:27 PM
Rayleana pressed her eyes shut as Callista's ship pulled away from the hanger bay. She would not cry. Callista had given her strict orders to contact her if this plan didn't work. It wasn't that she feared being left behind again, she feared not being able to find him. It had been 6 months and no word since he had left without a trace. She was taking a chance by looking for him here but she had also been taking a chance by living in a tree in the Naboo forest. This place would indeed prove to be alot safer, even now as she wandered aimlessly through the dimly light hallways she recgonized some of the people she passed.
Pushing all other thoughts aside and staring straight ahead she reached out in the force, connecting with a life line she had not felt in quite some time. Turning a corner and leaning against a nearby wall she waited...knowing he would eventually come to her.

LordSodan
Jun 11th, 2002, 10:58:14 PM
<center>Sodan slowly appears a few feet from her. Emerged as if from thin air. His hood hiding the features of his face while his hands rest behind his back. He looked through the darkness toward the small child before him, "..Ray.." he spoke with a deep and creepy voice.</center>

Lady Vader
Jun 12th, 2002, 04:28:33 PM
*LV appeared from around a corner, the security stationed about in the Palace having confirmedher feelings that a new arrival had come.*

*When she showed up in the vast entry way, she found Sodan with a young girl. She slowed her walk, giving them room, letting herself be seen. But she would not interrupt. She would wait for them to acknowledge her out of respect.*

Princess Rayleana Sodan
Jun 12th, 2002, 11:12:51 PM
Her Cornflower blue eyes resembling that of her mother’s glared coldly up at Sodan. With Her arms folded across her chest, Rayleana set her lips into a firm line and fixed her father with a determined glare. His cold voice sent shivers of fear down her spine but she did not turn away, like her father she held a defiant stubbornness that could not be cast away so easily.
“Where have you been?” she hissed, stepping away from the wall and throwing her head back to look up at him, letting her dark hood fall away from her young face to reveal a crown of golden curls.
“Has it become habit of yours to abandon me, your 9 year old daughter on the dingy, swampy planet of Naboo and not even send word that you’re ok?”

LordSodan
Jun 18th, 2002, 01:36:42 PM
<center<Sodan just looks to the young girl then slowly brings his finger up to his lips, "..shhh.." She looks up to him with narrowed eyes, "Don't shush me!" Suddenly he lifts her up into the air so they are eye to eye, "..Silence is necessary Rayleana.." he looked to her with that demanding obeidence, "..No words were needed, you knew I was all right.."

Sodan slowly set her down, "..Our souls are linked to one another through the force.." he gazed down at her, "..Or have you forgotten what I have taught you.." Rayleana looked to him, she then slightly looked down to his feet, "No Daddy...I haven't" She then stepped up to him and a simple embrace is shared between the two.</center>

Princess Rayleana Sodan
Jun 20th, 2002, 02:53:52 PM
((OOC: Lady Vader's sig keeps changing! It's a conspiracy I tell ya!! lol))
Pulling away from the embrace, Rayleana brushes an unruly curl behind her ear, her scowl softening just a bit as she gazes up at him again.
"Why have you been gone so long?"
she whispers.

Lady Vader
Jun 20th, 2002, 03:24:27 PM
(OOC: LOL! That's cause I have a rotating sig of about 18 piccy's. =) )

Princess Rayleana Sodan
Jun 20th, 2002, 08:34:36 PM
((rofl that's cool! sorry for the OOC post >.<))

Aurora Keaira
Jun 25th, 2002, 11:24:28 AM
She had made a habit of sticking close to her newly acquired master so as not to miss a single thing in learning the dark arts and today was no different. However, she remained in the shadows, watching, and listening to Sodan and his daughter as they were once again reunited.

Princess Rayleana Sodan
Jul 21st, 2002, 12:47:38 AM
Rayleana's eyes dart towards the woman in the shadows, her mind instantly connecting with her thoughts. She narrows her eyes and glances at her father again, asking him yet another question, but this time she knows the answer...
"Who is she?"