PDA

View Full Version : To those who hunt..(semi-open)

Aki
Jun 11th, 2002, 07:48:37 PM
OOC- It becomes open when Soildus posts.

IC-

:: she walked through the crowed market place of tatoonie, she had earned this freedom of hers with her own hands, but she had to choose this place, Tatoonie.... Hive of scum and villiany, if her former owner wanted her back he'd probably hire someone from here... ::

"May as well make it eaiser for him."

:: she was mumbling to herseolf, not paying attention when she bumped into a passerby ::

Solidus
Jun 11th, 2002, 07:59:30 PM
Solidus, in his Dark blue ponchoish jacket, was walking down the streets of Tatooine, a cigarette being smoked between his lips as he stroked his grizzly chin, the only thing showing from the hood he was wearing.....taking the cigarette from his lips as he walked and blowing out some smoke..
And Promptly got bumped into, sending his Cigarette into the ground as he glared at this woman that just clumsily bumped right into him.
"Excuse me! Why don't you have some courtesy to watch where you're Going?!!?"

Sanis Prent
Jun 12th, 2002, 08:24:51 AM
(Tattooine had a kind of decrepit charm to it. A nefarious dust ball full of smut, drugs, and their shifty connoisseurs, it was only natural that I'd been here before...and that I'd continue on routine stops. This was another such job. A basic pick-up run...this guy was looking for a girl of his that had run off. I asked only what I needed to know. Anything more, and a man could find himself with an emotional perspective. Not exactly conducive to the amount of money I was hired on for.

I set my swoop into idle, pulling up to a market bazaar in Mos Espa. I'd spent some time on her trail, and knew she was here, somewhere. I casually checked my gear as I hopped off my bike. My oversized Ionian pilot's jacket concealed most of my nasty tools, including a thin, collapsable boost pack that I now wore across my back.)

Aki
Jun 15th, 2002, 10:56:36 AM
:: Aki looked at the man she bumped into, he looked scary. She quickly mumbled an apology and walked past him. Her single wing pressed tightky against her back, that's what she was worried of someone seeing, that's what her former owner would tell them to look for. Aki quickend her pace, hoping that no one noticed her ::

Solidus
Jun 15th, 2002, 11:23:23 AM
".....What a child....." Solidus said in his low, gravelly voice. Some people were just too wrapped up in their own lives, he thought as he watched the girl walk away...
And that's when he noticed the subtle moving of something on her back...Something akin to an appendage, he thought.
"...Odd...." He Scratched his chin...taking up a pace a few yards behind this woman.
A LOT of species had extra appendages....why would one choose to hide it?
Unless that person chose to hide it from view....because it could be a calling card of a sort...Thsi intrigued Solidus, so with a thought he decided to follow this person...covertly of course!