PDA

View Full Version : Smashing Blue - Precursor (open spar)

Nash Stolar
Jun 11th, 2002, 05:29:09 PM
OOC: Okay to whoever replys to this I plan to have nash totaly beat down on them, Its part of this RP that just started a little bit ago. If the person who accepts wants to know more I will tell them.

IC; *Nash stepped into the empty room and looked around It was dark.. mostly because there was dim lighting and the day was a grey one.... He sighed.. He really wanted to clear his mind in a spar.. He did not know why but he just had the urge to spar another jedi.. He felt as if he was being pulled two ways.. Also a past unknown to him was catching up..*

Am I really not a Stolar? Was she telling the truth? But... I felt like I knew her...

*He just hoped it was a mistaken identity or something.. He did not recall a sister or another family outside the stolars.. He just hoped the spar would clear his mind of these thoughst that keeped him up at night... He sat down and sent out a force message to whoever listend that he was waiting for a spar.*

Xazor Elessar
Jun 12th, 2002, 08:19:00 AM
Xazor stepped into the room and looked around, feeling a presence of someone familiar. It was someone she had not seen in a while...Nash Stolar. She smiled gently and bowed in respect before making her way toward him. Her red robes flowed behind her like ocean waves, and her Garou Warrior Braids swung in time with each step. The gold coins in them clanged together softly until she stopped short of him.

"Greetings Nash...it has been a while since I last saw you. Grown stronger you have....perhaps you'll actually beat me this time? I am not a Padawan anymore, though..."

She said playfully. They had a pretty good repore, but she had beat the Force out of him in their last spar. He was different now...something about him was not the same, and maybe he would defeat her.

ooc: Hey, could you PM me about this? :)

Nash Stolar
Jun 14th, 2002, 03:07:37 PM
"..They made you a knight...."

It seems like they don't have standards anymore..

*Nash found himself supprised by his own thoughts.. Why would he say that. He figured it was just a bad week and it was starting to take a tole on him, or he hoped so.. He stood up and bowed to Xazor slightly.*

"Maybe.. The times always seem to be changing,

*He straightened himself out and put his right hand over his sabre*

..Xazor."

Xazor Elessar
Jun 14th, 2002, 03:32:45 PM
Xazor lofted a brow at his words. Even his voice was different....she felt something in the air, and it told her to be careful. This did not seem like the kind of fun spar she was used to....and she wondered what was up. Taking her saber from her belt, she moved her finger over the ignition switch. Suddenly two blue blades shot forth from each end of the hilt. The warm familiar hum comforted her as she held the saber in defensive position, parallel to the ground at waist level.

"Yes, they made me a Knight....some thought it was a promotion overdue. I am honored to be serving the Jedi as I am now."

She said softly, watching his eyes for a reaction. He seemed so...distant. It was odd, but in the time she had gotten to know him....he was never like this. His whole aura was different....

Nash Stolar
Jun 15th, 2002, 01:06:18 PM
*Nash just smiled then charged, When Xazor was close enough to him he swong, the moment before there blades touched he ignited his own and they clashed in a furry of sparks. Nash pushed forword causing Xazor to move a few steps back, He did the same to add a little more distance between them.*

"Whats wrong? Your a little slow."

*He then raised his left hand to Xazor and sent a force blast her way, It was a weak one on his part but it would do the job.*

"Or has your title went to your head?"

Xazor Elessar
Jun 15th, 2002, 08:45:03 PM
Xazor couldn't believe his words as they fought. Usually he was so quiet....and when he did speak, he was nice to her. Xazor got up to her feet and rubbed her ribs a bit. He was so aggressive today. Sighing gently, she shook her head and eyed him, her saber humming gently in her hand.

"Oh no...the title has not gone to my head at all! I still have so much to learn, and besides, the title of Knight is only a word. Actions speak for the rank of a person, and I feel as though I have earned it...but it makes me no better than anyone else. Now I have the ability to better serve the Order...that is all."

She did not move a muscle in her body as she stood there and eyed him. Instead, she used the Force. Suddenly she set up five Force walls around him and with her mind, lifted a bunch of water from the man made fountain behind him. Dumping the water on the invisible walls, she ran over and touched the water....using her talent to control the element of cold, she froze the water about five inches thick. It was the move she had invented herself....."The Ice Cube"....and she was proud of it. Smiling to herself, she put up Force walls around herself and watched to see how he would get out of it. The temperature inside the cube was dangerously cold....and he would have to act fast to prevent further damage to his body...

ooc: Sorry if I don't reply a ton to this...I need a break from here for a while but I'll be around for like my Padawans and important stuff like this.... Sorry......

Nash Stolar
Jun 15th, 2002, 10:57:47 PM
...Somewhat impressive...

*Nash looked around, He hated small places it was so much like being a caged animal, Plus it was getting very cold.. Then he got an idea. If Xazor was going to use her own special move... He would as well. Nash unignited his sabre and put it away, He then took his glove off his right hand and raised his palm to the ice wall, tilted his head slighty and closed his left eye as if aiming through a rifle, Taking a little force power from everyting around him. Nash seemed to be charging something, Any force user would notice this..*

"Bang..."

*Then it came, a fine blue line emerged from the ice wall and went to the outside and stoped just a few feet from Xazor.. But the part he liked was just going to happen.. Suddenly all the force power collected erupted along the thin line as if it was a marker for where it was to go, Followed by an intense heat, the ice wall melted in what seemed like an instant as well at netrulizing what was left of the force wall, When looking at it, it looked as if it were a blue flame in the form of a cross. But despite the heat the flames seemed cool and the ground was not chared at all when they went out.*

"So... how was that?"

*He smiled and put his glove back on then watched Xazor*

"Does going berserk count as an action of being a knight?"

ooc: Don't worry about it at all! I can wait. Besides you seem pretty distort, come back when you are all hyper and stuff again! :)

Xazor Elessar
Jun 16th, 2002, 12:25:08 AM
Xazor watched his movements and felt what he was doing through the Force. It was a clever way to escape the "Ice Cube"...for she had never seen it done like that before. Smiling to herself, she held her saber in defensive position....waist level and parallel to the ground.

"That was....wonderful, I must say. And berserk? I have never seen a Knight be as such, but...I suppose...."

She giggled slightly and decided that he should take a move, for he had not attacked much so far, so she waited.....

ooc: Thankies Nash! :)

Nash Stolar
Jun 18th, 2002, 02:49:54 PM
"I was talking about you! You seem to have touch with the light side in battle before."

*He took his sabre out and ignited it once more, The fimilar hum was music to his ears. He started to pace Xazor with a smile on his face*

"Whats keeping you from attacking? Don't tell me that after that one move you did you tired."

Xazor Elessar
Jun 19th, 2002, 12:50:19 PM
Xazor did not understand what had happened to him, but something dark had enshrouded the happy man she once knew.

"I do not attack for it is not the way of the Jedi. That is how I once was...but....I have changed. Serenity and peace reside within my soul, I uphold the tenets of the Jedi and live by the code of Honor. Of course that move I made did not tire me...but it is rightfully your turn to attack, I would think....."

She tried to explain herself and at the same time, figure out what had sparked this...rivalry....in him. Shaking her head slightly, she watched as he paced her. In turn she began circling him, watching every part of his body for a little sign of movement.....as she kept herself open to the Force to sense his movement.

"Why are you being like this? I thought....well...you even said that you were my...friend....."

The Knight choked out the words in hopes that it was still true and he had was not holding something against her. As she moved, she felt the familiar rub of the blaster he had given her, on her thigh as it rested in its black leather holster. Indeed...she thought that they were friends, but his words....they hurt.....

Nash Stolar
Jun 21st, 2002, 10:43:05 AM
"Ugh..."

*Nash did not need to say anything. He just brought his sabre into a attack stance and charged Xazor. Putting large amounts of strength into the blows made them come hard and fast. He just grinned through the clashing sparks of her blocks and keeped attacking. Nash knew the hard blows would eventuly cause one to faulter for a moment. And when she did Nash attacked harder with an upward slash Causing her sabre to move upward as well, He followed with a hard kick to her stomach.*

Xazor Elessar
Jun 21st, 2002, 01:08:41 PM
Xazor was completely confused now. His attacks were rough....as if he was purposly trying to harm her. She fought back, though, and blocked every strike he made. A hard blow came to her stomach and she nearly dropped to her knees....not having felt something so terrible in a long time. A tear came from her eye as she tried to regain her breath back.

"Please.....wait....."

She said, motioning that she would be ready to continue in a moment. Her duel-phase saber sat and hummed in her free hand as she held her stomach with the other. Suddenly she jumped up and smashed the hilt of her saber across his forehead, sending him stumbling backwards. As he stumbled, the Knight stood up and ran at him, jumped up and landed a heavy side thrust kick into his chest.

Nash Stolar
Jul 10th, 2002, 12:57:05 PM
*Nash stumbled back more then regained his fighting stance after her attacks. With his left hand rubbed his chest and chuckled softly, He wonderd if he should but some into a little more defence.. He brought his free hand back to his sabre and watched Xazor and figured it would just be a waisted if he wanted to get this done quick.*

"Sneaky... I'll hand you that."

*Nash charged and slashed at Xazor putting as much power into the strike as he did the last time, When there sabers connected in a block he quickly moved back with his sabre and striked again this time just using his right hand, With his now free left arm he angled a punch into her gut using the force to add in power*

Xazor Elessar
Jul 11th, 2002, 10:33:26 AM
Xazor fell backwards under the pressure....and the pain from the hit rushed to her head. She winced and held her stomach as she got up from the floor. Her eyes met those of Nash as she breathed deeply...trying to slow her heartrate.

"Why....are you being so rough?"

She questioned seriously. Usually before spars, the opponents agreed to the level of "competition" in the spar....but they had said nothing and she assumed it would be as usual, not on the extreme aggressive side. She shook her head and reached out her free hand, sending a heavy Force blast to his chest. He fell back several feet and she did it again...but from behind. He went falling towards her, which she then used to her advantage by kicking him hard in the jaw. Taking up a defensive stance once again, she waited for him to regain his composure and attack....

Nash Stolar
Jul 11th, 2002, 03:05:03 PM
*Nash stumbled down to one knee after the attacks.. He started chuckling again, He tightend his grip on his sabre and stood up and faced Xazor. His smile was slighty twisted and dark, a small amount of blood trickled down the side of his lips.*

"I can do the same thing.."

*Nash spat in Xazor's direction the bloody saliva landed ather feet. Nash lifted his left hand at Xazor and sent an equaly stong force blast at her, when she stumbled back he sent another but instead of sending he back at him he sent her back again and into the wall, Not giving her time to recover he quickly threw three of his knifes at her with deady accuracy, One just missed her face leaving a fine cut on her cheek, the other two dug themselfs into each of her sholders, Then using the force Nash applied pressure to the back of the knifes and pushed them deeper into her flesh*

Xazor Elessar
Jul 11th, 2002, 07:04:51 PM
Xazor winced and growled deeply, the fell to her knees, placed her arms across her chest to hold onto the knives. She finally gathered enough strength to pull them from her flesh. Her arms were numb now...and nearly useless. She put her saber away, unable to weild it with the pain running through her arms. She pushed a good majority of it away with the Force...but the numbness remained.

Blood rushed down the side of her face from the wound on her cheek. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath then got up to her feet, with aid of the wall. She walked over to him, limping a bit due to the twist her ankel took as she smashed into the wall. She faced him for a moment, more of the side of her cheek with the gash showing. With that, she turned her head....and offered him the other cheek.

"You wish to harm me....I can see. I do not know what happened to you my friend....but darkness......it seems to consume the very fibers of your body! So here....now I offer you my other cheek...slap me, cut me....do what you will but please...do it and get it over with."

She paused and eyed him with her perifrial vision for a moment before completely looking to the side. It was the moment of truth now...would he kick her while she was "down"? She was without weapon in hand....the most she had was her years of training in Martial Arts....and the greatest weapon of all, the Force.

"Do what you must, Nash...."

She said again, waiting for a blow of some sort to come from the man who used to preach to her about anger. Now it seemed as though they had reversed roles for the time....

Nash Stolar
Jul 12th, 2002, 03:27:28 PM
"...Gladly!"

*Nash brought up his sabre and pointed it at Xazor then charged her. He planned to really end this. after all.. she said he could. His steps were heavy as he got ready to bring down the strike, then when he was close enough he lifted his sabre and brought it down.. But before he made contact he stumbled backwords not getting a hit.. It felt like a bolt of lightning just went through his head..*

"D....Damnit..."

*Nash coverd the left side of his face with his left hand and crused.. He looked down at Xazor, turned and retreated down the hallway.*

Xazor Elessar
Jul 12th, 2002, 04:15:39 PM
Xazor's eyes were closed tightly as she expected the end to come quickly. But nothing happened and all she could hear was cursing from Nash.....and his footsteps leading away from her. She shook her head and fell to her knees, thanking Gaia that her life had not been taken this day. She did not understand why Nash had changed so.....and it hurt her inside to see this. It reminded her of the changes that Sia had made just before she turned. The young Knight wiped the blood from her cheek again, and got up to her feet.......pain rushed all over her body because of the brutal beating she had just taken. She needed to meditate....it seemed to be the only thing she could do.

"May the Force guide you, Nash......."

She said in almost a whisper, sending the words into his mind. She slowly walked out of the doorway and headed for the temple. This needed her attention.....before her own wounds.