PDA

View Full Version : Future's beginning

Andraq Novkar
Jun 11th, 2002, 05:10:30 PM
Andraq stared at the floor momentarily as he sighed entering the center. He had come to the Jedi for help, for guidance, and to balance his energy...

He stood up straight as he moved into more of the light beaming from the ceiling. He opened his mouth to speak...

"Is anyone here?"

Xazor Elessar
Jun 11th, 2002, 05:38:59 PM
A woman stepped from the shadows, just enough so that the light cast a bit upon her frame.

"Oh yes.....someone is here indeed."

She called out. Her voice was soft, yet forceful. The woman walked toward the newcomer and her blue robes flowed behind her like the waves of the ocean. Her Garou Warrior Braids swung in time with her steps, and the gold coins wove into them clanged together gently until she stopped a few feet away from him.

"Greetings....I am Warrior Jedi Knight, Xazor Dawnstrider. You seek the Jedi?"

She questioned softly, the silver specks in her deep blue eyes gleamed in the light that they caught....

Andraq Novkar
Jun 11th, 2002, 09:46:42 PM
He stared into the woman's eyes, finding them easy and comforting. He stepped forward to talk to her better and closer to her.

"Yes, I do seek the Jedi."

Andraq Novkar
Jun 15th, 2002, 03:41:25 PM
OOC- TTT

Xazor Elessar
Jun 15th, 2002, 04:03:48 PM
Xazor smiled gently and nodded.

"For what reasons do you seek to become a member of this Order?"

She questioned softly, knowing that everyone had a story and his would be as interesting as the rest.....

Andraq Novkar
Jun 15th, 2002, 08:33:24 PM
He looked to the woman and sighed. Should he tell her his story?

"I have come here because I have heard of what The Jedi does in this galaxy. They bring peace to the Chaos. Hate is nullified..."

He sighed as he looked at her and began to explain some things...

"Ever since I was little I seemed different, out of touch with my friends. My parents told me I was special, but not how special I really was. Recently my family was killed in a raid by some pirates, and I tried to stop them but I couldn't do anything..."

"I want to stop that from happening to someone else."

Xazor Elessar
Jun 15th, 2002, 08:50:05 PM
Xazor could feel his sincerity and smiled gently.

"Your heart is in the right place and your reasons are pure.....I welcome you to the Greater Jedi Order. We have a shortage of Knights and Masters who are able to train Padawans due to other committments....but if you wish, you may join the Force class or check out the base. Make some friends and don't be afraid to ask questions...."

She said with a gentle smile. The Knight bowed in respect to the new Padawan and grinned brightly....

Andraq Novkar
Jun 15th, 2002, 08:52:54 PM
Unsure of what to do he looked to the woman as he bowed with awkwardness back to her and then stood up fully as he began to move closer.

"Thank you, I shall look around then. Thank you again, Xazor..."

Xazor Elessar
Jun 15th, 2002, 08:57:03 PM
Xazor noticed that the man was getting closer. It was a bit awkward....but it was alright. She smiled to herself and then thought of something.

"If you wish, perhaps you should find a room in the Living Quarters. Master Yoghurt's Bar and Grill is a nice place to meet people as well....and if you do go to find a room, I suggest the East Wing....that is where I am, as well as a bunch of my friends, for it offers the best view through the large bay windows. You overlook the large jungles...and from there, you can see the suns, moons, and stars rise and fall...it's beautiful...."

She said softly, smiling as she thought about the scenes she could view from the windows in her room. It was awe inspiring.....

Andraq Novkar
Jun 15th, 2002, 09:04:58 PM
" I appreciate it...I guess I shall go explore then..."

He looked around with a sigh before nodding to the woman again before moving about. The place was so big, where would he start first? Maybe the bar like Xazor reccomended.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 15th, 2002, 09:06:04 PM
"May the Force be with you...."

She said softly, bowing once again before slipping off into the shadows as she had arrived.....