PDA

View Full Version : Break time..

Liam Jinn
Jun 11th, 2002, 03:19:55 PM
Liam walks into the bar accompanied by Xazor. The two had been sparring in the acadamy a short while before deciding to grab a drink. The two take a seat in a booth and motion for a waitress to come over.

"So what is it you drink?"

Xazor Elessar
Jun 11th, 2002, 03:25:46 PM
Xazor thought for a moment and smiled before ordering.

"I'll have....a flask of Correllian Whisky."

She said softly as a few beeps came from the server droid. The Knight's deep blue eyes looked to the Jedi Master's and she smiled before turning to look out the window for a moment as he ordered.

Liam Jinn
Jun 11th, 2002, 03:35:31 PM
Liam nodded and ordered. A few moments later the droid whirled back with two correllian whiskies. He downed half of his then looked back at the Jedi Knight.

"So you're married? How old are you?" He said before taking another sip of his drink.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 11th, 2002, 03:46:42 PM
Xazor took her drink and sipped some off the top before setting it back on the table. She smiled and blushed a bit in reply to his question.

"Yes, I'm married....I'm twenty in standard years."

She said softly, curious as to how old he was also, but afraid to ask. The Knight took another sip from her Whisky and smiled as she set it down once again.

Liam Jinn
Jun 11th, 2002, 03:54:42 PM
Liam nodded.

"Twenty and married. What possesed you to do such a thing?"

Liam finished his drink and smiled.

"In case you were wondering, I'm twenty seven."

Xazor Elessar
Jun 11th, 2002, 04:00:06 PM
Xazor smiled and laughed a bit at his comment.

"Love, I guess.....I love Shade, and he loves me, so...why not?"

It was hard to believe that he was twenty-seven...for he did not look it, just as she looked more like fifteen because of the slow aging process of the Garou. She smiled and took a sip of her drink.

"Have you ever been in love?"

The question was rather abrupt and seemed to come out of no where....but she was curious about this new friend that she had made....

Liam Jinn
Jun 11th, 2002, 04:19:23 PM
"Well...once upon a time I was, but I'd rather not talk about that."

Liam looked down at his empty glass and laughed reflecting on his past. He looked back up at Xazor and shook his head.

"Sorry about that. Now what made you join GJO?"

Xazor Elessar
Jun 11th, 2002, 04:21:40 PM
Xazor nodded in understanding. She knew how he felt, for she would not wish to talk about her past love either. Looking down at the table for a moment, she looked back up, a bit surprised by his question.

"Because I was a cold-blooded killer....a Sith, and I wanted something more for my life. I desired the peace and passion that the Jedi had...there is a lot more to it, but in a namana shell, that's it."

She laughed a bit and took another sip of her drink before setting it back on the table top...

Liam Jinn
Jun 11th, 2002, 04:34:47 PM
Liam seemed a bit suprised by her answer.

"How odd. I don't see you being a cold-blooded killer. I was a sith myself before I came to the Jedi. I trained under Grand Adm. Thrawn back when he ran the Imperials."

Liam paused a short minute before continuing.

"I guess you haven't been around long enough to have met Thrawn. Last time I saw the man he had turned Jedi too. That was last year sometime.."

Xazor Elessar
Jun 11th, 2002, 05:29:48 PM
Xazor smiled a bit and nodded.

"Thank you, I think. I was, though....I can picture you being Sith."

She playfully smiled and laughed a bit, for she was merely joking. Taking a large gulp of her drink, she finished half of it and set it on the table.....