PDA

View Full Version : Spar

Liam Jinn
Jun 11th, 2002, 12:15:16 PM
Anyone who feels like sparing can have a go at me :)

Xazor Elessar
Jun 11th, 2002, 12:16:36 PM
ooc: I'll spar with you :evil :lol

Liam Jinn
Jun 11th, 2002, 12:25:47 PM
OOC: Mmmmmmmk

IC: Liam was lying on a bench in a sort of a trance as Xazor walked into the sparring room. Letting out a yawn and then a few stretches, he rose to his feet and slightly bowed his head to the younger Jedi Knight.

"Whenever you feel up to it, attack me."

He took off his NRSF jacket and placed it on the bench he had just been lying on.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 11th, 2002, 12:36:10 PM
Xazor grinned to herself and unclipped her saber from her weapons belt. With a quick slip of her finger, two blue blades shot forth from the silver hilt. The hum was familiar to her as she twirled the duel-phase in her right hand. Suddenly she rushed at the Jedi Master. The Knight made a quick upward slice from his left hip to his right shoulder, but had not intention on touching him. Instead, she flipped to the side and over his head. When she landed safely, she disengaged one end of the saber and slammed the hilt into the base of his neck. She engaged it quickly and stepped away into a defensive stance.

Liam Jinn
Jun 11th, 2002, 12:48:43 PM
The force of the hit was enough to make Liam staggar forward a few feet. Quickly the Jedi Master dropped to his hands and pushed off, sending him flying back in Xazors direction. She jumped to the left, narrowly missing the blunt end of Liam's mule kick. He landed in a crouched position and with a flick of his wrist a grey saber blade snapped to life. Liam swung horzontally at Xazors stomach only to be met by a blue blade. Taking a few steps back the Jedi Master smiled and took his defensive stance. This one was good...not to mention attractive.

"So what do you say we go get a drink after we're done here" Liam said before adding a wink.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 11th, 2002, 12:59:09 PM
Xazor laughed at his question and nodded with a smile.

"I'd love to....."

She grinned slightly and bent over, grabbing up some sand with her free hand. Suddenly she threw it at him and created the illusion of a hundred throwing knives flying his way. With the same hand, she grabbed four throwing knives from her belt and threw them in time with the illusion, making it nearly impossible to differentiate between the illusion and reality. No one, thus far, had ever been able to avoid the blows from these knives.....and she had fought a great many people...

Liam Jinn
Jun 11th, 2002, 01:18:18 PM
Liam flipped backwards gaining some space in between himself and the throwing knives. Taking a quick deep breath Liam landed and let out a massive force push which cut through the illusion and hit the unsuspecting Jedi Knight hard in the abdomen. Xazor was sent flying backwards into a wall, which broke her illusion and showed Liam the real throwing knives. Making three quick slashes with his saber and a quick spin while letting his free hand jab outwards, three blades fell harmlessly around the Jedi Master while one was gripped tightly in his hand.

"Very impressive! I'm glad to see the Jedi finally found more talent."

Liam smiled at the now standing Xazor. He took a few calming breaths before motioning Xazor to attack.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 11th, 2002, 01:29:59 PM
Xazor grinned, glad that he liked her illusion. She brought the knives to her hand with the Force and placed them back in her belt where they belonged.

"It is nice to see some talent return! No one has been able to break that illusion yet..."

She said softly. Just a moment after she spoke, she had five Force walls around the Jedi Master. Four around in a square, and one to seal the top. Quickly, with her mind, she gathered some water from the man made fountain behind him. She brought it over the Force Cube and dumped it over the structure, holding it there with the Force. She then ran over to it and placed her hand in the water, using her talent of control over the element of coldness, she froze the water. Now the walls were nearly four inches thick. She affectionatly called this "The Ice Cube"....and it had worked. Inside of it, now, the temperatures were dangerously cold and he would have to react soon in order not to have too much internal damage done.

It had only taken a half a minute to construct, and it was incredible. She had worked so hard to get it perfect and it finally was. Crossing her arms over her chest, she stood back and smiled at him.....waiting in anticipation as to what he would do.

Liam Jinn
Jun 11th, 2002, 01:58:51 PM
Liam only grinned wider as the Jedi Knight completed her Ice Cube. Quickly he stabbed his saber through the ice and in one fluid motion, had a circle cut out of the side. The massive chunk of ice was only held in place by the refreezing water near the bottom of the circle. Taking a breath of the now freezing air, Liam relaxed and called upon the force. The huge ice cube cracked near the bottom and shot upwards. Liam turned quickly and shot his elbow out, causing the circle he had cut to pop free and with a little guidance from the force it headed straight towards Xazor. She lept upwards to avoid the ice, but it caused her to lose her concentration on the force walls. The ice slammed into the wall below Xazor and shattered into pieces. Liam rolled out from under the still hovering cube and rose to his feet.

"Xazor, you have definant talent. Who trained you?" He asked before grinning and hurling the ice cube in her direction.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 11th, 2002, 02:09:57 PM
Xazor smield at his words and then saw her own creation flying at her. Setting up Force walls around herself, she let the cube shatter as it impacted with the invisible mass. Letting the walls fall, she stepped forward and twirled her saber in her right hand. Her eyes drifted to meet his and she spoke.

"My Father, Verse Dawnstrider, trained me..."

She said with pride. He was a great teacher and obviously he had taught her well.

Liam Jinn
Jun 11th, 2002, 02:45:17 PM
Liam shook his head and chuckled.

"I've never seen Verse do anything like you. Maybe I should pay more attention to the both of you."

He flashed a quick smile before he flipped backwards once more. The bigger chunks of ice at Xazor's feet flung upwards and then came slamming back down. Xazor jumped forward but a piece of ice caught her in her back and sent her face down into the floor. Her saber was ripped from her hands and flew towards Liam with a small tug from the force. He crouched then sprang forward kicking the saber back in the direction of its owner. It caught the recovering Knight in the shoulder, sending her on her back.

"So when would you like to get this drink?"

Xazor Elessar
Jun 11th, 2002, 02:50:46 PM
Xazor gritted her teeth and grabbed her saber from the ground. She disengaged it and looked at the deep gash on her shoulder. Placing a hand over it, she closed her eyes and visualized the skin binding together and the blood stopping. Looking up at Liam, she grinned to herself at his question.

"Whenever you want....now....or after I kick the Force out of you...."

She laughed to herself and held her saber in her hands, wondering if he would like to go now, or wait for her to beat him.....the thought made her laugh as she waited for him to reply....

Liam Jinn
Jun 11th, 2002, 02:59:27 PM
Liam chuckled again. Fiesty, attractive, good fighter...where was she 8 months ago..

"As appealing as the idea of you kicking the force out of me is, I'll think I'll take a raincheck on that one."

Liam walked over to the bench where he set his jacket and put it on.

"Let's finish this after a few drinks."

Xazor Elessar
Jun 11th, 2002, 03:03:22 PM
Xazor laughed to herself and smiled, clipping her saber to her weapons belt. Pressing her hands on the floor, she stood up and walked over to the Jedi Master.

"Let's go!"

She said with a smile. It was a shame that he was not at the GJO when she came six months ago. The Knight smiled and waited for him to lead the way...

Liam Jinn
Jun 11th, 2002, 03:27:44 PM
Liam smiled as he led the way to the bar.