PDA

View Full Version : The Shadows of a Forest. (Challange to a Sith)

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Jun 11th, 2002, 08:59:19 AM
Sia-lan Darkheart stands in the forest. Night had come and the stars shone over head. Few clouds were about but the smell of rain was strong. The forest bed was damp under her feet and to any normal human it would be rather slipery. But the warrior jedi knight had no problem standing there. Her sword was at her back and her saber hung at her side. She could sense the sith. It was near but it was hard to tell how near. She just stood there, reaching out with the force, waiting.

Xavier Sadow
Jun 11th, 2002, 12:32:10 PM
Xavier slowly walks infront of the Jedi. He stands about twenty feet away from her. His head is bowed with the bangs of his long blonde hair hanging down over his pale face. Clouds quickly rush in, filling the night sky quite easily as a steady rain begins.

The Sith Warrior stands steady, his right side infront with his left foot back. The left bottom side of his trenchcoat pushed back behind his leg, revealing the hilt of the double-edged saber.

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Jun 12th, 2002, 04:20:18 PM
Sia-lan looks at the sith infront of her as it starts to rain. She just stands there, watching him. After a while of studying him, she speeks up.

"So you are the sith that I have felt out here." the warrior knight says. Her sword floated out of its scabard and into her right hand and her saber flys into her left hand and activates right away. She stands ready, waiting for his attack.

Xavier Sadow
Jun 12th, 2002, 08:03:44 PM
Xavier's pale face slowly looks up from the ground. He looks to the Jedi and smirks slightly. His hand slides down over the hilt of his saber, unhooking it from his hips. The saber is quickly ignited as he spins it around, stepping back onto his right foot, his left leg straight, his right bent. The left blade of his saber extending just base his shoulder, angled upward, his right blade pointed downward towards the ground.

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Jun 14th, 2002, 06:56:38 PM
Sia-lan nodded and prepared to attack. The shadows around her bend twards her as she watches the sith. After a moment, Sia-lan ran forward, slashing at his chest with both weapons. As she does this, the shadows leap forward towards the two and appear in the form of a large wolf, standing behind Sia-lan. It stands there, waiting for a comand from the jedi.

Xavier Sadow
Jun 14th, 2002, 09:20:19 PM
Xavier quickly brings the saber infront of him, clashing one of the black hued beams against her own lightsaber, sparks flying. The other end of his saber, flying upward and slashing through the blade of her sword. He growls loudly and pushes his left hand forward, sending a large Force Push into her chest. He grins demonically as he backs up slowly, holding his saber at his side, watching her carefully.

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Jun 24th, 2002, 12:17:18 PM
Sia-lan is thrown back a bit, only to return the force push with one of her own. Xavier is thrown backwards into a tree and Sia-lan crouches down into a defensive stance. She waits for his next attack.

"Not much of a talker I see."

Xavier Sadow
Jun 24th, 2002, 04:31:50 PM
Xavier growls quietly as he hits the tree before he steps forward and starts to slowly circle her.

"Talk is over rated. It accomplishes nothing.."

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Jun 25th, 2002, 02:24:23 PM
She nods once.

"I see. Alas. I must leave you for now. Perhaps we shall meet again but I have something to do at the time. Untill then." Sia-lan centers the force around her legs and takes off running before he can even react. Within seconds, she is gone from his veiw.

OOC: Sorry had to stop the fight. I am headed into a RP right now and it might end in a way that this fight would be pointless.