PDA

View Full Version : On a wild goose Chase...(Open Challenge)

Alpha
Jun 10th, 2002, 08:36:12 PM
Satine walks into the second town of the week, searching out a Sith that was said to be here. The last one wasn't even a violent Sith, he just wanted a quiet place to be, and was leaving anyway, so Satine left him. Now, some different civilians said a sith was around here, and this one was dangerous.

Walking into an alley, Satine takes his lightsabre hilt off his belt, looking around...

Malice Draclau
Jun 11th, 2002, 02:43:43 AM
Within a bar sat the demon sith knight Malice. Clad in his usual white cloak he sat drinking his bloody whiskey. The other's within the bar sat far away from him, they knew that if they had gotten too close then he would have killed them all.

Before he could finish his third drink however, atremor within the force was felt. Malice could sense a jedi was now in town, and that meant happy hour or the sith. Sendingout a force message, he let the darkside flow from him, making him like a becon.

*You will not find a sith in there young one. You must look in a more obvious place. Come find me......and you shall find what you seek*

The seith now just sat there, finishing up his drink and ordering another one. He looked across his table at two dead bodies, one a Rodian and the other a humanoid.

*Hey boys.....you guys wanna drink with me. Hahahahaha*

His cryptic laugh floated around the bar, easily sending chills up the patrons spines.

Alpha
Jun 11th, 2002, 06:19:09 AM
It took Satine so little time, to get to the bar, that the JEdi was there by the time he asked the humanoids to drink with him.

"I think they'll decline Malice..." he says, igniting his black-bladed sabre, the weapon making a hiss.

Malice Draclau
Jun 11th, 2002, 10:01:57 AM
Malice looks up at Satine, a sly grin across his face.

*Well now longtime no see Satine. And how has the teenage jedi been since we last met*

Malice could remember it they never finishe their fight but he remembered the boy's scared face when he met Malice in his true form. He doubted if the boy would remember. Malice then glanced at his black lightsaber.

*And just what do you plan on doing with that, Surly your not challenging me to a fight. How.......un-jedi like of you*

Malice snickered ordering himself another drink.

Alpha
Jun 11th, 2002, 11:25:22 AM
As the drink got to Malice's hand, it shattered, and the Sith turned around. To see the stern contanence of the Jedi.

"Well, this is my version of defense. Pro-active defense, if you will..."

Reaching his free hand to the back of his belt, Satine pulls his second sabre--also black bladed--and ignites that too.

Malice Draclau
Jun 11th, 2002, 07:10:26 PM
Malice shrugged and stood up.

*Pity, i thought you came here soi couldbuy you a drink. There the ones paying*

Malice pointed to the two dead men at his table. Unclipping his saber the sith ignited both sides. Two white blades popped out.

*Wow, how interesting. We are like the perfect opposits. I'm evil and yet i dress and use good colored weapons. You on the other hand are good.....i think, and yet you use something with such a blackness. Tell me Satine, are you now going to make the first move?*

Malice stood in a deffensive stance. His saber held tightly infront of him ready for an attack.

Alpha
Jun 11th, 2002, 08:43:45 PM
"I would never take away a sith's honored first move..." Satine says by way of answering, pulling the force in around him, and ready to make a shield, or a fireball. He put his sabres in a cross-guard position, ready pick off any attacks.

Malice Draclau
Jun 12th, 2002, 12:48:45 PM
Malice merely grunted. He lifted up one hand into the air.

*Funny, you already took my job of issuing the fight. How very un-jedi like of you. Then again, you Jedi's were always the wierd ones*

Malice then side stepped. As Satine looke behind Malice he could see the table he had been sitting at was now levitated.

*Very well, i shall start things off*

Moving his hand forward, the table lunged at Satine. Malice then got into a deffensive stance, his saber infront of him, ready to block any attack.

Alpha
Jun 12th, 2002, 03:04:02 PM
The table zooms at Satine, picking up speed, until it shatters, as if it had run into a wall. And it was a wall. A wall of Force energy. Looking at the barkeep, Satine says, "I'll pay for the damages, don't worry..."

Turnign to Malice Satine grins, and jumps at the Sith, slashing with first one sabre, then the other.

"Your presence was declaration enough for the fight. The civilians you killed were also reason enough. You started this. If you had been peaceful like the Sithling I fought earlier this week, Sasha, then you wouldn't have had any trouble."

Malice Draclau
Jun 12th, 2002, 05:40:24 PM
Malice quickly moved in, using oneside to blockhis first, then swiftly coming with the other side to block the second saber. Malice gave Satine a force push sending him back a ways.

*Ahhh Sasha yes i have me with him. Bright boy, but he is too young and didn't know any better. In time he will learn the ways, and he will lust for the kill*

Malice glanced around at all the patrons, some of which quickly ran out of the bar.

*Tell me Satine, why is it you would risk your life for those that would not do the same for you. Look they would rather run and hide then help you, pitiful. None of them deserve to live......neither do you*

Malice lunged at Satine, coming in from the left and right using both sides of his saber.

Alpha
Jun 12th, 2002, 05:48:54 PM
Satine jumps, and flips over Malice, coming up behind him, and then jumping back from a back-stab.

"I protect them for two reasons. One: I choose to. Two: It's in my contract. they couldn't help me in this battle even if they wanted to! What would happen if they attacked a sith? they'd get slaughtered. That's where the Jedi come in, to give the sith a real fight. We're the only ones that can."

Satine slashes and stabs. As Malice blocks them, Satine jumps and kicks the sith in the jaw, throwing him backwards.

Malice Draclau
Jun 12th, 2002, 06:21:34 PM
Malice stumbles backwards, catching himself he looks at Satine while rubbing his jaw.

*Even so, given half the chane majority of these scoundrals would rather see you dead, or even better they would want to do it themselves. Face it, among the little people jedi matter not, we sith just give them an easy way out of this tormented life they must live*

Malice ran at Satine slashing once again. He batted away Satines left saber and held his right one at bay, while quickly getting in a hard knee to his left side, pushing him backwards.

Alpha
Jun 13th, 2002, 08:21:34 AM
"Even so, they deserve protection, even if they don't want it."

Satine gasps as he gets kneed, and then uses the Force to fling glasses at Malice, keeping him occupied. As Malice is busy dodging those, the Jedi jumps at the Sith, slashing with obth of his sabres...

Malice Draclau
Jun 13th, 2002, 02:24:40 PM
Malice was able to dodge most of the glasses, some harmlessly breaking at his feet. As he turned he blocked one of Satine' sabrs, but the ther one managed to get in and graze his arm. Stepping backwards Malice growled.

*You've gotten better since our last meeting. I can see i'll have great fun with you*

Grinning Malice charged, both sides of his saber clashing with both of Satines. Finding an opening Malice dropped to the ground sweeping Satine's feet from under him. Standing quickly Malice managed to get a good hard kick to the jedi's side before jumping backwards. The sith now startd to let the darkside flow throughhis body, surround his body. He would now do what he does best, he would use the ancient art of sith sorcery.

Alpha
Jun 13th, 2002, 04:24:46 PM
As Malice begins to concentrate, Satine hits him with two force blasts, one in the back of his knees, the other at his chest. Malice is thrown to the ground with bone-crushing Force, the wind knocked out of him, as Satine gets up. Smiling, the Jedi slashes downward...

Malice Draclau
Jun 13th, 2002, 05:57:18 PM
Bringing his hand up swiftly Malice blockes Satine's saber with his own, pushing back and off of him. Getting to his knees Malice takes a short break to catch his breath, keeping an eye on the jedi so he wont try anything funny. Standing, Malice grabs his chest as it throbs with pain from the force blast, pain that would only fuel his evil power.

Shaking his legs he made sure they were still in good working order. Malic looked up at Satine, while holding out his left hand, letting the force flow through his body and centering it onto his palm.

*You are good, but still that will not be enough. You have grown stronger yes, but then so have I*

Suddenly a ball of force destruction was created in Malice's palm, it was small, the size of a baseball, but quickly grew. In a matter of seconds it was now the size of a melon. Snickering Malice lifted his other hand and with a forward motion sent two chairs aiming at the jedi. While he was distracted with that, Malice launched the ball of force destruction heading right for the jedi's chest. It was moving at an incredible speed, and picking up speed as it went on it's course.

Alpha
Jun 14th, 2002, 08:21:23 PM
Satine blocks the chairs with a force wall, and then feels a danger in the Force. Looking to see the Force attack, Satine uses the force to speed himself up, and jumps away, hitting the wall hard, but avoiding the Destruction. Grimacing as he feels a bruised bone, Satine gets up, and calls his sabre to his hand, forming a firebal with his other hand, throwing it, and then following with two fire-daggers.

Malice Draclau
Jun 15th, 2002, 12:35:55 AM
Malice saw the fireball coming and quickly dropped to the ground. After it flew over his head he stood just in time to see a dagger come flying at him. He could not dodge and the dagger stuck into his left arm. Feeling a second one coming he waved his hand and the dagger flew way off course hitting a civilian as she tried to run out of the diner. Pullig the dagger out of his arm Malice growled, anger and pain fill his very being. The darkside now was around him more then before.

* You little punk. i'll make you feel every bit of pain you give me*

Malice now charged at Satine. Their saber's clashing together in the epic battle of black vs. white. Pushing him back Malice then jumped up and landed behind Satine, before landing though he slashed downwards making a singed gash along his back. Landing Malice faced Satine, a sly grin on his face, the smell of burnt flesh filled the area.

*I'll make you suffer ever so slowly*

He stood now and awaited for him to counter.

Alpha
Jun 15th, 2002, 05:59:48 PM
Satine growls, and smashes his sabre against the Sith's.

"Not if I kill you first..."

As the lock Sabres, Satine spins away, and snap kicks Malice, catching him in the gut, and throwing him backwards. Following, Satine aims a heavy-handed swing...

Malice Draclau
Jun 16th, 2002, 04:48:49 AM
Stumbling backwards Malice catches himself just in time to bring his saber and block Satines attack with equal force. Both once again ended up in a dead lock. Though Malice started losing ground as the pain in his gut from the kick was clearly felt. Growling he started to tap into that pain, using it to fuel his dark energies. Malice sent out a wave of the force, sending Satine a few feet backwards.

Malice now stood, taking in a few deep breaths as the pain started to subside, he looked down at his clothing, his white tunic and pants were now stained red with his own blood. Grunting at the site he cauterized the wounds so that blood stopped ozzing out, cringing as he did so. Looking back up at Satine the sith growled a deep angry sound.

*I think play times over Satine. This bar, this attempt to save life, shall be your tomb*

The sith knight now started to mumble words. Closing his eyes he imagined a raging fire burning deep inside him. He let the force flow through him letting that fire grow bigger, he now started to feed the fire, letting it grow more from his hate and anger towards the jedi. Minutes passed by and Satine by now was probably befuddled at what the sith was doing. Though within another minute Satine was able to hear what Malice was saying.

*Padyr muug denyft karos pyronius...*

After a few seconds of silence, Malice finally opened his eyes, and with it his mouth also opened. Through the force Malice sent Satine a message.

*Prepare yourself boy, prepare to feel the firey hatred that burns deep inside all living things*

As he said this a stream of fire shot out of Malice's mouth, instantly engulfing the tables and chairs that were on the side of him and infront. All the while the stream headed for Satine. Malice however, quickly walked out of the bar, confident that the jedi would find someway to get out of this he readied himself outside. Bystanders could only look on in horror as the bar was quickly starting to be engulfed by the flames.

*This boy will fall today... i will see to it*

malice stood, taking in small breaths of air, doing spells required some bit of physical energy as well as a bit of force energy. But Malice had been doing for a few years now and it didn't affect him as much now then it did when he first started.

Alpha
Jun 16th, 2002, 09:49:14 AM
Satine looks around the burning room, and gives his trenchcoat a mental command. Yu see, his trenchcoat was just a form of his armor. It could also change to other forms. wings for instance. As the coat shifts to quicksilver, and then into angel-style wings. Using a Force blast to rip open the cieling, Satine takes flight out of there, seeing Malice outside too.

Throwing two fireballs, Satine smiles, and dives, aiming for the dodging Sith. Malice avoids the two fireballs, but is tackled by the Jedi, the force of it throwing them both to the dirt. Satine's wings form back to his trenchcoat, as he jumps back to his feet.

"You really enjoy pain don't you?"

Malice Draclau
Jun 16th, 2002, 05:46:18 PM
Mlice sat up and shook his head. The tacklemade him a little deizzy but he qucikly regained himself. Looking up at Satine he smiles.

*Indeed i do my jedi friend. Butnot as much as your gonna feel it*

In an instant Malice jumped up at him punching him square in the face. Not sotpping his attack, Malice hit im with a round house kick to the gut sending him to the ground. Stepping backwards Malice looked at Satine, a grin formig on his lips.

*Tell me jedi, do you remember the last time we had met. Do you remember how i struck fear into you. Would you like to meet the true me once again*

Malice was done playing around. It was time to get down to business. This jedi would fall quickly, once Malice showed his true form again.

Alpha
Jun 16th, 2002, 06:25:54 PM
"TRy it." Satine says, rising to his feet, and wiping blood from his mouth. "You don't scare me anymore. I've seen worse..."

Satine forms a flame shield just in front of him, and positions his sabres in a defensive position...

Malice Draclau
Jun 16th, 2002, 06:42:12 PM
Malice burst out laughing. He admired the boys courage,

*Foolish boy, that shield will not save you. My hatred, my evil burns far stronger then any pitiful fire you can make*

Malice turned off his saber and threw it to the side, getting in a crouching position he suddenly let out a yell. The darkside quickly began swarming around him like a typhoon. The dark energy within the area quickly building, as Satine could feel. A black glow enveloped Malice's body. His form soon began to grow, getting bigger and more muscular as well. Large claws and teeth could be seen taking the place of the old ones.

A blue form was becoming visible, as his skin turned blue and became as hard as armor. A tail whipped out behind him, followed by a pair of deadly wings. The black glow was abosrbed into Malice, along with the dark energies that was around them. What Satine looked at now was no longer a normal sith. Instead he looked into the eyes of a demon, those cold dark blue eyes. Baring his teeth and grinning, Malice slwoly walked towards Satine.

*Play times over boy. Now you suffer. I am the demon of chaos, and i will not tolete you any longer*

Malice bellowed out in a deep voice, hsi hands open palm facing up as he began to channel the darkside in him. This would be one fight Satien would regret taking.

Alpha
Jun 16th, 2002, 07:12:38 PM
Satine's silver eyes flash, and the Jedi sends two fireballs, and a Force blast at Malice, the only effect being Malice getting knocked backwards.

"Come now Demon-Sith. Let's rock!"

Satine gives a laugh and jumps at Malice, slashing with his weapons.

Malice Draclau
Jun 17th, 2002, 04:42:59 AM
Malice looked at on coming barrage of force attacks. Being big he had surprisingly quick reflexses and was able to dodge one of the fireballs, though the second one nailed him in his chest, singing his skin and causing him to stumble back. Giving him no time to react, a force wave knocked him further backwards. His chest throbbed with pain from the fireball, a well as a burning, numbing sensation vibrating across his chest. Malice looked up just in time to see Satine come at him with his weapons.

Using the force Malice called his saber to him, and moved swiftly to block the jedi's advances. With amazing agility, Malice went move for move against the small jedi. Seeing an opening the demon sith lashed out with his tail knocking Satine to the floor. Reaching out, Malice gave a swift hard kick to Satine's left side, causing him to lift into the air and land couple feet away. The sith grinned as he had felt, as well as heard a bone or two break.

Standing in a offensive stance Malice grinned.

*You will regret this day jedi. I am not a sith to be taken lightly*

Malice rushed at Satine, shaking the ground as he charged. His saber held low, Malice came in with a left slash and quickly reversed it into a right slash.

Alpha
Jun 17th, 2002, 06:28:48 AM
Satine just wasn't there when the sabres came down. All Malice had seen was a blur, and then he was gone. Looking for the Jedi, Malice stops, and is nailed with a lightsabre slash to his tail. Well, now he knew where the Jedi was.

Grinning, Satine flips over a counter strike, ignoring the pain from his newly broken ribs. Landing lightly, Satine look at Malice.

"You Sith always say that...You guys really need to lighten up!"

Malice Draclau
Jun 18th, 2002, 04:15:19 AM
A loud ear deafening scream could be heard for miles as part of the demons tail was cut off. Whirling around Malice glared at Satine, he was seething with anger now. Malice let the force flow through his body, which it instantly began to heal his wounds. In time his tail would grow back. Though he would have to stay in his demon form for it to do so.

The demon sith merely shook his head.

*Pity it is, truly. You jedi always seem to take things as a joke. Well i don't think you'll find being dead very funny*

Malice lundged at Satine, striking hard and fast. Malice came ddown hard towards Satine's head with a saber strike only to be blocked. But the force behind Malice's strike caused Satine to almost buckled under the demon's strength. They went blow for blow, But Satine was the one being backed, further and further as the demon poured his strength behind every hit, which they were fast and very accurate.

Alpha
Jun 18th, 2002, 06:23:37 AM
Finally, blocking a slash to his side, Satine is thrown to his knees, gasping. He barely has time to roll away from the attack. Coming up on his feet, Satine jumps away from a stab, using his agility at the most. He then counterattacks, using his sabres at their fastest, making them look like dark tears in the daylight sky...

Malice Draclau
Jun 22nd, 2002, 03:59:20 AM
Malice too had increased his speed just as he felt the jedi do so. But one of Satines blades had caught him on his right arm, singing a long but not so deep gash. Growling Malice hopped backwards dodging two more slashes and sent out a strong force push.

Immediatly after he ran at Satine, not giving this child a moments rest. Malice continued to put his demon like strength into every swing, however each one guided by the force.

OOC: Sorry, been having writer's block as of late. Plus i guess i'm just being lazy with replying to all my threads.

Alpha
Jun 22nd, 2002, 10:43:03 AM
Force-guided swings were good, but still fell short of Force-guided dodges. Satine manages to avoid the attacks, going purely on the defensive, jumping off a nearby wall, and then landign a kick to Malice's jaw.

{OOC:It's alright. :) Gave me a break too. :lol}

Malice Draclau
Jun 22nd, 2002, 03:39:54 PM
OOC:LOL well then guess this little break was good for the both of us then. :lol

IC: The demon sith took a couple of steps backwards from the kick. Rubbing his jaw he eyed the jedi. No saying a word Malice ran at Satine once again, this tim though as they clashed sabers, Malice pulled back and jumped straight above the jedi landing behind him.

As soon as he landed, Malice thrusted a backwards kick hitting Satine in the lower part of his back.

Alpha
Jun 22nd, 2002, 05:27:17 PM
Satine hits hard right into the same wall he had just jumped off of. Blinking back black spots, the Jedi slowly gets to his feet, ducking a sabre slash, and then jumping to the side, recalling his sabre as he gets to his feet. Blocking another slash, and calling on the Force for strength, Satine counter-attacks, and then jumps back as it is blocked.

"Force give me strength..." Satine says, a muttered plea under his breath.

Malice Draclau
Jun 24th, 2002, 04:36:14 PM
Malice kept on with his unrelentless attacks. He came in hard and fast as usual, striking and blocking saber strikes. Though as Malice batted away one of Satines sabers, he quickly spun and using what part of his tail he had left, he whacked Satines other hand knocking that saber away from them. Following through with his spin he came in hard with a slash that knocked Satines other saber out of his hand. With the jedi saberless,Malice quickly wrapped hs ars around him, holding him in a bearhug like manner.

Lifting Satine off the ground Malice grinned.

*It is over for you little one I tire of this game and it is time to end it*

Malice came in quick with a surprise attack. He bit down hard on Satines right shoulder. Blood easily ozzing out due to the demons razor sharp teeth. Malice could taste the blood as it also ozzed into his mouth. He continued to bit down, coming close to severing the jedi's very arm, but chose to not do so. He would cause the jedi much pain, almost to the point of wanting to pass out. Victory he sensed was coming ever so nearer.

Alpha
Jun 24th, 2002, 04:48:36 PM
Satine cries out, and instinctively rips Malice's arms from the grip they had on the Jedi, and throwing the Sith back. Falling to the ground, Satine gasps, looking at his wound, and trying to focus through the pain...

Malice Draclau
Jun 24th, 2002, 05:23:05 PM
Malice caught his balance and eyed the jedi. His lust for blood was now at it's peak. Without even a second though he ran at Satine, dropping into a baseball slide he blinded the sitting jedi with a cloud of sand and dust particals which flew into his eyes. Bellowing out a deep laugh the demon stood up. Looking down at Satine Malic ga one good kick to his ribs sending him kidding across the ground.

Looking around Malice called his saber back to him, clipping it to his belt and a taking oe of Satinessaber's from him.

*Is that all you've got Jedi. For if so, then i will be going now, along with your saber. or keeps sake*

The huge demon turned and slowly began to walk out. His injuries was still sending pain chills all over his body, plus he needed to remain in his demon orm if his tail was to grow back.

Alpha
Jun 24th, 2002, 08:27:38 PM
Satine gasps a weak reply, not even heard, and then slowly slips into unconciousness, soon to be helped by one of the towns-persons watching the fight...