I'll lock your jaw til you cant talk
I'll close your eyes so you can't see
This very air, come and go with me
I'm death I come to take the soul
Leave the body and leave it cold
To draw up the flesh off of the frame
Dirt and worm both have a claim

--------------------
(ooc) Hello! Gitane here. Trying to get this character introduced some way or another.. Anyone's welcome to join.

Emily skipped quietly down the dismal alleyway, a small giggle escaping her throat as she caught raindrops on her tongue. The girl was roughly seventeen, although she'd never had someone to tell her her age; But she acted, most often, as if she were a great deal younger. She stretched her arms out to the sides and spun beneath the shower, another, delighted giggle spliting the air like a crash of thunder. Her arms dropped down and swung absently at her sides. A small sound caught her ear and she leaned around a corner, her eyes landing on the sight of a grime-coated man, a childish grin spreading across her lips.

"Mister...? Miiiister.."

Emily crouched down, the dark, crimson streaks around her eyes casting shadows and making her fiery eyes appear to glow dimly. She lifted a thin, deathly white hand and pressed it to the man's dirty mouth while he opened his eyes, staring at her in shock. Her ruby lips split into a grin and she began to slowly clench her hand around his jaw, feeling teeth break and gums mush. Blood errupted over his lips after a moment and Emily let out a small laugh of amusement before slaming his head back on the brick wall, a sickening crunch following.

"Night night.."

Mr Dust
Jun 10th, 2002, 04:48:57 PM
Mr. Dust walks down the street in the rain, enjoying the coolness and serenity of the rain. His harsh home planet rarely saw anything but sun and dirt. He smiles dryly as he walks, pondering nothing.

His attention is diverted as he sees a young woman wandering playfully in the rain. He smiles at her light mood, her airy movements. He cocks his head to the side in confusion as he sees her take the man's face in her hands. But his confusion quickly turns to horror as the man falls to the ground, face destroyed by this... thing. He runs toward her.

How dare you do such a thing? Have you no honor?

Emily Rochette
Jun 11th, 2002, 04:34:16 AM
Emily turned her head to look at the new man as she stood up, licking bits of blood from her fingers. She giggled and wiped the back of her hand on her cheek, smearing a deeper red over the white.

"Honor..? What's that..?"

Her voice rang of childish innocence, as if she was unaware of what she'd just done. Her eyes were bright and cheerful as she looked at the man with a small shrug.

Salem Ave
Jun 11th, 2002, 12:26:42 PM
A hiss permeated the silence left between Dust and Emily. From the dimly lit streets a figure approached, halo'd by the dull lamp light from above. The sound of something dragging, scraping almost, against the ground could be heard as the silohuette advanced.

"What i-sss this ... honourrr you speak of?"

Illuminated by pale moonlight, an even more gaunt and ghastly face looked down upon the pair, impassive and indifferent in expression.

Mr Dust
Jun 11th, 2002, 03:53:18 PM
You cannot simply kill a man! It is not right! And I will not allow it. You will come with me, madam... I cannot allow you to leave.

He turns to regard the new visitor.

As for you, either help me subdue this... abomination... or move out of my way.

Emily Rochette
Jun 11th, 2002, 04:54:17 PM
An angered pout grew over Emily's face as she glared at the bald man standing before her. Her fingers clenched and unclenched at her sides before she ran at the man, shoving him to a wall with her fingers digging into his throat. Despite her size and human features, the girl kept a large amount of strength as she held the man, pinned to the wall.

"Nobody tells me what to do, Mister Man.."

She held her other hand to his shoulder and clenched both before lifting him up and tossing him to the street. Just then, she remembered the new being and turned to look at him curiously, her childish grin reappearing. She lifted the edges of her red, soaked dress and did a small curtsie, a bubbly giggle filling the air.

Mr Dust
Jun 11th, 2002, 08:37:54 PM
Mr. Dust gets up slowly, rubbing his throat. He draws his distinct lightsaber... a one-handed weapon with a very thin blade. He ignites the stark white blade, removing his hat with the other hand. He raises the blade vertically in salute, then points it at the girl. He holds his bowler hat in his right hand, behind him.

Bad form, young woman. Bad form indeed. En garde!

Emily Rochette
Jun 12th, 2002, 03:04:54 AM
Emily widened her eyes a bit, spinning around on her heel to see the glowing blade. Her head tilt to the side as she stared at the saber, sniggering lightly.

"Pretty toy..."

Salem Ave
Jun 12th, 2002, 09:32:26 AM
The bright white blade of the man cast a glow across the alleyway, which was quickly joined by a searing crimson blade. Salemed held it in a flippant fashion, yet it his knuckles were white as if he were gripping incredibly tightly.

"You sss-houldn't pick on childrrren," the apprentice hissed, solid black eyes squinting as he began to walk forward.

Emily Rochette
Jun 12th, 2002, 09:38:35 AM
Emily turned again, looking at the pale man. She paused before scampering behind, then past him. Already she was bored with the growing conflict. Her feet splashed through puddles while she raced through the alley, jerking to a stop at an open door. She peered in slowly, her expression much like that of a child going where they've been warned not to go.

Salem Ave
Jun 12th, 2002, 09:54:12 AM
Turning his head, without any show of the rest of his body moving, the Sith stared towards the young girl and subtly brushed against her mind with his own - a little something Jeseth had taught him in the ways of mind control. By doing so, he gave her the urge to stay at the scene of the fight, though she would not have to comply with it.

D'Eza Malerik
Jun 12th, 2002, 05:47:53 PM
D'Eza's eyes turned to the side automatically as she discovered a little girl peer into the dump she called home. Wearing a sort of dirty cloak over herself, she turned her head slowly, without moving the rest of her body. Her eyes studied the little girl. She then slowly tried to slip away, but the cyborg grabbed her hand.

"What are you doing here ?" She said, codly.

On her face was two mettalic marks running down from under her eyes to her neck. From her shoulder, wires and metal scraps were broken and torn apart. It looked like she was attacked. Her outside physical seemed normal, but inside her so-called 'wound', was a metal cyborg skeleton.

Mr Dust
Jun 12th, 2002, 08:11:49 PM
Mr. Dust pivots slightly, facing the new foe.

That was no child. But if you will hinder my efforts to take her...

He lowers the point of his narrow blade, aligning on the man's eyes to hide the saber's length. With his hat in his hand behind him, he steps forward in the ancient fencing form, advancing in guard.

Emily Rochette
Jun 13th, 2002, 04:35:19 AM
(ooc) People seem to be forgetting this... -_- Emily is around 17, she just acts like a child.

Emily stared at the woman for a minute, her brow furrowed. She tugged at her hand and pulled it sharply away. She was about to speak when her eyes started to notice the odd features of the girl. She giggled lightly and tilted her head to the side.

"Metal lady.."

Salem Ave
Jun 13th, 2002, 11:05:48 AM
Salem stood watching the fencer without moving, simply keeping his saber up across his body. He waited, eyes wandering to the girl for a moment before turning back to the advancing man with a saber.

"Ye-sss?"

D'Eza Malerik
Jun 13th, 2002, 03:07:10 PM
"Metal .. Lady ..." D'Eza repeated. "Metal lady."

The cyborg's eyes widened. It was the first time someone didn't run away or just simply shrug her existence off. She was slightly taller than the girl. She looked down at her hand and cocked her head to the side. So cold ...

"Answer the question." She looked back at her.

Emily Rochette
Jun 14th, 2002, 10:32:52 AM
"Looking.."

Emily pout lightly as she looked at the woman, her foot stopping on the ground. She tugged at her dress and lifted a wet hand as she curiously reached to touch the wound on her shoulder.

"Metal Lady is hurt.."

Mr Dust
Jun 15th, 2002, 09:03:05 PM
Out of the corner of his eye, Mr. Dust sees the young girl advancing on the cybernetic woman. He sees her reach out to touch the woman's damaged shoulder. His eyes widen, fearing that she may attack this woman as she attacked the homeless man.

He quickly sidesteps the man with the saber.

I have no time to parry with you. Pardon.

Rushing past the man, he slips near the young girl. He levels the tip of his saber only a few inches from her neck.

Be still, girl. Withdraw your hand.

Salem Ave
Jun 16th, 2002, 06:00:07 AM
Inside, Salem grinned, yet outside he remained blank. Watching the Jedi rush to the aid of the 'metal lady' - as the first girl had called her. He approached slowly, bringing his saber so that the beam hovered edgily behind Dust's back.

D'Eza Malerik
Jun 16th, 2002, 01:21:31 PM
D'Eza's eyes widened as a man pulled the girl away from her. The emotions options was never built for her, so she just reacted like she always did: with no emotions. She cocked her head to the side, then watched the man pull a knife to the girl's hand. The 'Metal Lady' put her robotic hand up to face the man.

"Release the girl." She said, coldly.

Mr Dust
Jun 16th, 2002, 09:54:21 PM
OOC: Umm... I haven't touched the girl, and I don't have a knife. It's a lightsaber, albeit a thin one.

IC: Mr. Dust spins quickly, knocking the blade to the side.

Stop! My fight is not with you! Stand down!

He turns to face the cyborg.

You do not know what this girl is capable of. She killed a man with her bare hands mere moments ago. You should beware.

Emily Rochette
Jun 17th, 2002, 03:33:07 AM
Emily looked up at the man, seemingly oblivious to the happenings around her. She reached her hand out, her fingers lightly hovering over the woman's wounded shoulder.

"Metal Lady's hurt."

Salem Ave
Jun 17th, 2002, 09:57:26 AM
Salem stepped away slowly and disengaged his saber, watching Emily in silence. He would allow the man to tend to her, then perhaps things would become interesting.

D'Eza Malerik
Jun 17th, 2002, 02:25:01 PM
OOC- Sorry. Guess I read too fast.

IC- D'Eza watched the little girl do, her head slowly turning to her 'wound'.

".. Hurt ? I feel no pain."

Mr Dust
Jun 18th, 2002, 08:14:18 PM
Mr. Dust begins moving between the cyborg and the girl.

Please step away. You do not know what this being can do...

He then addresses the girl.

Who are you? What are you doing here?

Emily Rochette
Jun 19th, 2002, 12:30:33 PM
Emily stared up at the man for a long moment, her eyes squinting as she peered at him. Her hand lifted, a finger touching the very tip of his nose as she spoke.

"Emily.. Man wanted to die. His eyes told me so."

Lucifer
Jun 20th, 2002, 02:13:33 AM
The alley was in shadows hiding unseen horrors with the stealth of darkness, 4 humanoids stood over the old mans body arguing amongst themselves. As stupid as it looked it had turned into a woman cat fight, the Jedi currently out numbered 3 to 1 although counting the girl, she couldn't do a thing to him. The robot or what was left of it looked about as use full as a food blender...and the dark creature, well he was a different story.

Lucifer leaned up against the stone his shoulder firmly pressed against the alley wall. Most of his body hidden in the darkness of the wet and and stormy night. His high brimmed hat sat unmoving upon his head shadowing his eyes with a darkness that was chilling. His face was covered with what looked to be like a ninja head mask, only the eyes could be seen. It was a chilling site, but of course they had all been in there little pathetic argument to notice the carefree man standing half in the shadows.

The Jedi was waving his saber around like some sort of toy that a child had just receved.

'Who are you? What are you doing here?' Said Mr.Dust his voice sharp.

The saber came close to the girls face as he talked to her, possibly threaterning her without voice. Lucifer was quick to react and with a quick flick of his wrist a flick knife had been drawn and thrown in under half a second, connected with the sabers hilt, and then carried it on into the darkness of the alley, the saber switching off as it hit the rain beaten ground. Clearly Mr.Dust was not holding the saber firmly.

' Do not touch the girl you pathetic excuse for a Jedi, she is not your concern...she is not your worry.....i am'

Lucifer said in a voice as if a loud perr. Finally pushing himself off from the wall and walking but a few feet away from the bothersome party of people. His arms firmly crossed over his chest, his sword swinging behind him crossing his waistline he looked around the small gathering of people finaly meeting the black eyes of Salem with a smirk.

Salem Ave
Jun 20th, 2002, 12:37:12 PM
Salem stared back at the cloaked figure without the slighest hint of emotion. His opinion on the man went no further than the fact that he saw him as brash and forthright. Turning away from him, he looked to Emily with squinting eyes.

Lucifer
Jun 20th, 2002, 01:20:05 PM
The Goth looked away from him. The Sith had actually had the nerve to turn his face away from him, a wide grin escaped the lips of the vagabonds face. It had annoyed him greatly but he hid it under a vale of a smile, thin white lips caressed his face, although he was surprised anyone would have the guts to ignore Lucifer, it had never been done.

The giant Lucifer standing just over 6'7 tall turned away slowly his arms still embracing himself for a moment to give the girl a quick glance. And as if evil had struck his face directly the grin drained from his weather beaten face, he turned towards the Goth.

' Do not ignore me dark one, do not look at me as if i am weaker than you, i can quite assure you your overconfidence will get you nowhere with my presence so don't bother with your antics. Your antics are mearly a put on show with me..ive seen you, i know you better than you think.

The same purring voice sent a spine tingle throughout the gathering as he spoke with passion to the Sith.

Emily Rochette
Jun 21st, 2002, 04:30:46 PM
Emily's head jerked away from Dust as she growled, her eyes remaining squint, anger sparking in the firey colors. Her hand dropped to the side, a dark, loathing pout forming across her face. She stepped toward the newcomer as he spoke, the slim muscles of her body tense and eager to be put to use. She was small, no more than five and a half feet tall, and although she was shaped, her bones still prod at her skin visibly. Despite all this, she was just as strong as a full grown man; stronger when need be.

Emily shook her head slightly, locks of dark, wet hair hanging across her face. She growled again, her teeth baring at the man; each one small, pointed, and sharp. Without warning, a pale hand reached up and shoved over his mouth, her nails pressing into the skin of his cheeks.

"Big man needs to hush.."

Mr Dust
Jun 21st, 2002, 07:39:05 PM
Mr. Dust watches as the large man steps into the fray, making enemies of everyone in attendance. The man is large indeed, but obviously unwise.

Very well, if you insist on resorting to violence...

Replacing the hat on his head, Mr. Dust concentrates briefly as his body loses corporeal form. He suddenly appears rather hazy, as if the boundries of his physical form were blurred. Unable to hold this form for long, he runs straight through the girl and the large man whose face she is holding. He turns immediately once he reaches the other side and extends his right arm, leaving it within the large man's chest. He then returns to physical form.

AAAAHHH!!!

As the molecules of his body pull themselves back together, they must push everything else out of the way. The molecular bonds cannot re-form while still in matter. As the bonds attempt to reconnect, they exert a great amount of force on the gaunt Jedi's arm... and the large man's chest. His arm is shunted out of the man's chest with excruciating pain, both to his arm and the man's chest.

Once his arm is free, Mr. Dust falls to his knees in agony. His arm will be fine, but he won't be using it for the next hour or so. Fortunately, the same should be true of the giant.

Salem Ave
Jun 22nd, 2002, 12:42:50 PM
Salem watched the tall figure, then Emily, then Dust, as each of the three performed a little show. He does not say a word, but instead steps backwards and turns away from the gathering. It had become dull and interesting, and it appeared Emily was in no immead danger.

And so he took his leave into the shadows.

Lucifer
Jun 22nd, 2002, 06:49:38 PM
An intense pain crept over Lucifers body, one that even he had not experienced before. He quickly out of total self protection side shifted left to that Dusts hand was slowly removed from Lucifers body, it was like running head long into a 100 MPH wind but without the wind, suddenly like the wind died all so quickly lucifer shot forward like Dust had let go of him.

Lucifer stumbled forward but with the aid of the wall he kept himself up right. Without turning he knew that the jedi had returned to flesh and blood and again without turning the Stalker put boths hands agaist the wall for push and leverage and shot his right foot back like a back kick. The foot connected well with the girl directly hitting her in the face thinking the foot was for the jedi. He did this because he knew Salem had a bond with the girl.

He had no wish to kill the Jedi, he was not bothered with him, it was Salem he had followed for hours and it was him he wanted to skin alive. The bloodthirsty Lucifer turned his head towards where Salem was walking.

'OI Salem!!' He said looking up, the shadows consuming him once again.

'if you leave now...i will drink the blood of the girl and distribute her body parts to every hungery peasant on the streets and kill you anyway...stay and she may go free.' Lucifer said looking at the girl on the floor his body yet again leaned up against a wall holding his chest and breathing heavy recovering from the Jedis moves.

Salem Ave
Jun 23rd, 2002, 01:44:08 AM
"I missed the parrrt wherrre looking afterrr her is my problem."

Salem continued on his path out into the street.

"Do what you wi-sssh with anyone, I couldn't carrre less."

Emily Rochette
Jun 23rd, 2002, 03:27:40 AM
Emily glared up at the man, licking a dark, almost black line of blood from her lip as she sat up. The unexpected blow had knocked her to the ground, but it caused her to become even more focused on what was happening around her; a rare thing.

The girl moved into a crouch, her fingers brushing along the ground as she kept her eyes on the man. She growled again, very lowly, as she watched him speak to the other. Threats. She didn't care to find out whether they were empty or not. She reached out quickly, her hands snapping around Lucifer's ankle and pulling at it with a burst of strength and speed. Just as he started to fall, she stood, walking over and taking a seat on his chest.

"Tsk. Tsk. Big man shouldn't hurt little girls."

D'Eza Malerik
Jun 23rd, 2002, 01:16:59 PM
Feeling out of place, D'Eza slowly stepped away from the fight. It was beginning to get crowded ... And she didn't want to be discovered. She stepped back slowly and continued at the same pace, getting further and further away.

Mr Dust
Jun 23rd, 2002, 01:39:20 PM
While the other combatants are engaged, Mr. Dust retrieves his saber. His right hand hangs at his side, nerves too unsettled to use. He reignites his saber and moves to toward the girl and the giant.

Stop, both of you. You... giant... leave. This is not your fight any longer. And you, girl... we must talk.

Emily Rochette
Jun 23rd, 2002, 01:42:27 PM
Emily jerked her head up and growled at the man with the saber as she rolled off of Lucifer's chest. She stood up and tugged at her dress a bit, grumbling quietly.

"Then talk.."

Cherice St_Hilare
Jun 24th, 2002, 12:03:22 AM
Nothing more than blood was on the mind of the Succubi as she made her way down the abandoned alley. Oh, how she longed to feel the warm, sticky substance on her fingers as it ran in streams down her arms. The pathetic image of a horrified victim entered her mind and left her giggling mischeviously. Who would die tonight? Her subconscious repeated those words in her head. The question was soon answered when she nearly stumbled upon the little "gathering". Slinking back into the shadows, she watched as the conflicts continued, feeling a growing resentment towards the one named Dust, and Lucifer ... Well, Lucifer was just dumb.

A grin adorned her pale lips as Cherice decided she should make her appearance known. Kicking aside a trash can, it fell to the ground with a clatter. She saw as Dust's attention was diverted to the little racket and began to walk towards him and Emily. Deliberately kicking up a puddle, Cherice watched as the water splashed against his clothes. Emily intrigued her - the rest did not. Turning her head to the side, she eyed the ignorant Jedi.

"Mr. Dust does not enjoy playtime, does he?" She asked mockingly, sneering slightly.

Lucifer
Jun 24th, 2002, 01:28:26 AM
OOC: I can quite assure you Lucifer is not dumb, and if you were there when i entered the thread i would have seen you.

He watched the new woman aproach nearly exactly as he himself had done through the shadows, he laughed slightly and hauled himself up from the wet ground and slid his sword back into its sheath.

' Ah..I knew it wouldn't be to long before we had another useless visitor' Lucifer shook his head as if getting board.

He sighed and looked at the Jedi and gave a short nod and a half friendly smile as if he was saying "We will meet again" and then looked back at the foolish newcomer with a unmistakable sarcastic smile.

'Imatation is the highest form of flattery i thank you, but I'm afraid i cant eat you insides out this evening, my hunt is already walking away from this gathering so you do as you please with the two peasants, however i will one day serve you on my dinner plate one day...you will see' said the cannibal with a half amused face before turning and walking in the same direction as Salem did.

Cherice St_Hilare
Jun 24th, 2002, 02:02:44 AM
"Imitation?" Cherice stared blankly at Lucifer, then smirked slightly. "Are you so thick-headed that you mistake me for a weakling? Please, you are the foolish one."

His comment about eating her "insides" just made her smirk more. "Big man, just try it," she said sweetly as he started to walk away. Punk. Since she didn't have to deal with the oversized man anymore, Cherice turned her full attention to Emily.

"Surely you could've killed that dumb beast earlier .. Why didn't -" She cut off her words suddenly and glanced at Dust.

"Excuse me, but do you mind? It would be nice to have a conversation with this lady without you hovering over us like some neglected pervert."

(OOC: How about you stop being so damn full of yourself?)

Lucifer
Jun 24th, 2002, 03:02:34 AM
OOC: im not going to argue with you, but it seems your doing exsactly the same. and its my Char thats big headed not me.:)

IC: Lucifer stoped dead in his tracks, quite clearly the stupid woman was not getting the gist of what he ment so perhaps he would have to explain it to her more clearly than he already had. She in the case was the dumb one for even talking back. Lucifer simply turned his head and looked back into the darkess for a few moments.

'Your just....not getting it are you?' He sounded irritated, Now turning his full body around and crossing his arms over his chest he looked at her with a tilted head as if he was now intrested in her. He could find Salem again somewere down the road, perhaps it was a good time to play for a bit.

' You see people like you is what makes a man like myself, i kill people for fun, its a laugh to me..i ENJOY it!' He said lingering on the word 'Enjoy' for longer then it needed to be. before moveing slightly closer to the crowed again

' I have no problem with you, however if you push me young one..and i WILL try it, foolish one and i dont perticuly need to have a fight with you..and i never wanted to have a fight with you, i pick who i want when i want and i chew on there guts and taiste there blood, for me to pick you, you would need to be rather speacel which in my standards you are not... he paused for a slight moment and poped his neck

'NOW i say again and listen to me or so help me god...i...do...not...want..to..fight..with..you or any other person here..its salem i want not none of you...' He said placing one hand on the hilt of his sword, and once again turned his back on the 3 people and once again started his walk out of the ally.

Emily Rochette
Jun 24th, 2002, 03:48:35 AM
"Sa-lem..?"

Emily mumbled the word curiously, somehow not connecting it to the man who had previously helped her. She blinked a few times and turned her head to look at the woman, a blank look on her face, as if she had not noticed the brief argument that had taken place. Yawning briefly, her eyes stared at the woman as she turned her body fully to face her.

"Hello..."

Mr Dust
Jun 27th, 2002, 10:22:23 PM
The extremely rude woman's appearance does nothing for Mr. Dust's sense of well-being. This situation has gone from bad to worse. Why does everyone seem interested in inserting themselves into this situation?

If you will kindly notice, madam, I had this woman's attention before you arrived. You are the interloper. Please leave, as I have no quarrel with you and information to discuss with her.

He turns to face Emily, saber still in hand.

Now... as I was saying.... what possessed you to kill that man in cold blood? Who are you?

OOC: Just outta curiousity, how did you know my character's name? He has yet to say it.