PDA

View Full Version : Chasing family...(Spar for Xazor)

Alpha
Jun 10th, 2002, 12:46:18 PM
Satine finally catching Xazor, and noticed where she was headed.

"Ah, my courtyard...So you DID want to spar..."

Satine smiles a bit, and heads to one of his weapons racks, taking a sabre from it.

"Would you like weapon or hand to hand sparring?"

Xazor Elessar
Jun 10th, 2002, 12:50:26 PM
Xazor grinned as Alpha caught her. She turned around and took her duel-phased saber, igniting both icy blue blades. The warm hum was familiar and comforting as she held it out in front of her.

"We'll use both methods.....let's play, my dear brother..."

She said as she grinned, circling around Alpha.

Alpha
Jun 10th, 2002, 01:00:28 PM
Satine ignites both of the sabres he grabbed from the rack--these ones also having the black blades he seemed to favor. As his sister circles him, Satine gives an experimental stab to see how Xazor would react...

Xazor Elessar
Jun 10th, 2002, 01:15:27 PM
Xazor blocked the stab easily, lofting a brow as she eyed him curiously. Suddenly from behind him, a large gush of water came.....and soaked him. She laughed for she had caused it to happen, with aid of the Force.

"You're all wet my brother!"

She laughed once again and watched to see what he would do.

Alpha
Jun 10th, 2002, 01:21:04 PM
Satine laughs a bit, but then his mirth is hidden behind the icy wall of a personality he shows when he fights. Slashing first with one sabre, then with the other, satine attacks. Xazor blocks those, and barely dodges a stab from the first sabre. One of Satine's specialties was fighting with two sabres...

Xazor Elessar
Jun 11th, 2002, 06:59:07 AM
Xazor noticed that he was fighting with two sabers and she decided to join in on the fun. Quickly she separated her duel-phase in the middle and held her sabers ready for reverse grip style.....what her Father had taught her so very well. Smiling, she dashed at Satine and spun around, her left saber going for his thighs and her right saber for his chest. He had to decide which to block...for one would surly hit at the rate of speed she was moving at....

Alpha
Jun 11th, 2002, 07:15:00 AM
One of them would have hit, had Satine not jumped backwards. Knowing there was a wall behind him, Satine hits it with his feet, and shoots off of it, landing behind Xazor, and quickly slashing with both of his sabres.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 11th, 2002, 07:19:21 AM
Xazor, knowing that Alpha was slashing from behind, bent over backwards and blocked both of his strikes. Smiling in an upside-down fasion, she whipped around and kicked him in the face with her right foot.

Alpha
Jun 11th, 2002, 07:24:46 AM
As the kick hits, Satine spins to decrease the power to it. So instead of beign on his back, he was just nursing a sore face. Ducking a stab from Xazor, and rolling form a slash, Satine smiles. IT was good to fight again! Even if it was a spar.

Cming to his feet, Satine attacks ferociously, stabbing and slashing, using the Force to speed up his attacks.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 11th, 2002, 07:27:14 AM
Xazor blocks his strikes, moving backwards and loosing ground. Suddenly, she ducks out of the way and he slams into the wall. A grin dances upon Xazor's lips as he turns around to meet a load of falling 2x4s from the rafters....

Alpha
Jun 11th, 2002, 07:34:39 AM
"My rafters!" Satine says, forming a Force shield around himself as the 2x4s hit him. About a minute later, after the dust had cleared, Xazor could not see Satine. As she goes to check to see if he was alright, Satine jumps out of the pile of wood, and smashes sabre's with Xazor, blue and black sparks fall around the two combatents, as they push against the other's sabres, trying to gain the upperhand.

Satine knew he could get it though, and uses the Force to knock Xazor's feet out from under her, and then poking her with the tip of one of his sabres, leaving a small burn on her right arm.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 11th, 2002, 07:47:00 AM
Xazor winces in pain from the cut. She blocked it from her mind and ran to the opposite wall, away from him. Closing her eyes, she fell into the Force and focused on the water behind Alpha. Lifting it with her mind, she created a Force wall for it to fall on. Suddenly he was trapped and the water covered the five walls. She got up and ran to it, touching the water with her hand...and freezing it! He had fallen for the "Ice Cube" once again!

"You never learn, my brother....."

She grinned as she leaned up against the Cube. As she did this, she had a continual wave of coldness flowing from her hand into the cube...it was nearly impossible to get out of, unless he....bargained....with her. She grinned and made a face at him through the very thick ice....

Alpha
Jun 11th, 2002, 09:15:03 AM
Satine opens himself to the Force, becoming a supernova-bright presence in it. Drawing on his own specialties, Satine first throws Xazor away from the cube with a force push, and then rapidly heats the air around the cube, quickly melting the ice around him...

Xazor Elessar
Jun 11th, 2002, 09:18:57 AM
ooc: Hey! You read Helenias's post!!! :lol

ic:

Xazor got up to her feet and watched as he melted her icecube. Smiling, she picked up some sand from the ground and blew it at him, creating the illusion that a hundred throwing knives were flying for him. She took three of her own knives and threw them along with the identical illusions. He deflected a few fake ones....but missed the real ones and they made their marks....one in each shoulder and another right in his thigh.....

Alpha
Jun 11th, 2002, 10:00:53 AM
{OOC:Uh, what?}

Satien uses the Force to rip the daggers out of his flesh, and then cautorizes the wounds with his sabre. Forming a fireball, Satine sends that at Xazor. As she dodges it, Satine comes in, with two quick slashing, one of the being blocked, but the other making its own mark on her ribs.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 11th, 2002, 10:09:24 AM
ooc: Nevermind....I did the same Cube to Helenias in the spar with she and I....and you did the same escape method as she!! :lol

ic:

Xazor doubled over in pain as the strike made it to her ribs. She forced the pain from her mind...as much as she could...and dashed at Alpha. Spinning around, she kicked him in the solar-plexis with a heavy blow powered by the Force. As he fell, she set up a Force wall under him....and he fell on it. A cracking sound could be heard, and she only hoped it was his ribes...

Alpha
Jun 11th, 2002, 11:34:42 AM
It actually wasn't his ribs this time. This time that was his shoulder blade. Pain explodes before Satine's eyes, his vision going red before he can clamp down on the pain, and shunt it off somewhere else. As he gets back to his feet, slowly, the lightsabre in his right hand just fell out of his nerveless fingers. That arm was useless for now. Oh well, he could hold his own iwth one sabre.

Jumping at Xazor, Satine quickly slashes, and then stabs, ducking a counter attack, and kicking Xazor in the gut, throwing her backwards.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 11th, 2002, 11:39:22 AM
Xazor fell backwards, but quickly regained her footing. Smiling to herself, she focused a great amount of Force energy into her hands, and, while holding both sabers she shot a very heavy Force blast at Alpha...sending him into the wall behind him. She heard another crunch and assumed to whatever he had hurt before....was hurt worse now. She smiled to herself and wondered why his strikes were so small this day. Usually he went all out but it just wasn't...in him....today.....

Alpha
Jun 11th, 2002, 01:49:58 PM
Xazor can hear a strangled off growl along with the crack, and Satine quickly pushes the pain away, reverting back to his cool predatorial nature. Going into Xazor's mind, Satine puts int eh image of Satine jumping behind his sister, and slashing, while the real Satine came in what was the front, until she turns to block the illusion. As she blocks, the illusion melts, and she is thrown forward by a Force blast. As she twists to face Satine she is confronted by a multitude of stabs, and slashes. She barely blocks, and is that much more surprised when she is hit by another two Force blasts.

One hit her in the back of the knees, the other hitting her in the chest, throwing her to the ground with a thud. Satine flips backwards, waiting for his sister's move.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 11th, 2002, 01:53:01 PM
Growling, Xazor rises to her feet, feeling as though he had possibly sprained her ankel. Getting up with a bit of a struggle, she face him. Now it was time to use the Force instead of her body. Looking across the way as if she was focusing on something, she was really moving one of the 2x4s from the ground. She lifted it with her mind and smacked Alpha in the back of the head with it, leaving a deep gash and a hefty headache. She turned back to him and smiled as he turned around and was smashed across the face with the same 2x4.

Alpha
Jun 11th, 2002, 02:03:44 PM
This time the 2x4 shattered, and all the damage it did to Satine was knock him backwards. Smiling, he dispels the Force shield he erected around himself, and the looks at Xazor.

"This face is too handsome to get smashed with a rafter..."

Satine ducks under a poorly planned slash from Xazor, and then sends three small fire-darts at Xazor. Fast, and small, these fire-darts were basically throwing knives made out of flames. Two hit, impacting on her left knee and gut respectively, while the other is blocked. Satine follows up with a Force-propelled jump, and then slashes as Xazor.

One thing Satine loved was to use the force along with his fighting skills to dazzle his opponents...

I wonder what the Mastres would think, if they saw this fight.. Satine thinks to himself, as he jumps back.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 11th, 2002, 02:15:59 PM
Xazor falls to the ground and grabs her knee as the pain shot through her leg. She gritted her teeth and forced as much pain from her mind as she could. Rising to her feet, she smiled as she thought of his comment.

"Your face, too beautiful? I think you must be mistaken.....surely you mean mine! Unless you are on something...."

She laughed once again and lifted more water from the man made fountain.....drenching him with it. She picked up on his thoughts and laughed to herself.

"I can tell you what they would think.....you're all wet, again, Alpha!!"

She laughed, but her stomach her....and blood was showing through her robes. She looked at the wound quick and cringed because of how serious it was. Turning away, she covered herself with the robes again and tried to ignore it.....

Alpha
Jun 11th, 2002, 02:27:40 PM
"Xazor?" Satine asks, spitting out water. "I just saw the blood. Maybe you should head to the medbay...?"

Xazor Elessar
Jun 11th, 2002, 02:35:06 PM
Xazor turned away from him and shook her head as she pulled the robes over her more.

"No, really.....I'll be alright."

She squeaked out as she turned back to face him. Holding her saber in defensive stance, she looked into his eyes.

"Go ahead and attack....."

She said as the pain intensified. I will not loose this.... She thought to herself as she anticipated his next attack.....

Alpha
Jun 11th, 2002, 02:49:55 PM
Satine, instead of attacking, disengages his sabre, looking at Xazor all the while. He clips it to his belt, and then recalls and does the same with his second sabre, to make sure his point was clear.

"No. You go to the med bay. I have a feeling I need it too, but I want to see you get patched up. Right now."

Xazor Elessar
Jun 11th, 2002, 02:54:01 PM
The blood was flowing out of the wound and it ran down her leg....and formed a puddle at her feet. She cringed inside from the pain and shook her head.

"I am not going to quit!"

She said sternly, looking straight into his eyes as she ignored the blood that was pooling at her feet....

Alpha
Jun 11th, 2002, 02:58:45 PM
"You aren't you going to quit? Hells sis! You have blood falling like a frellin waterfall! you want to finish this without quitting? One good shot with your lightsabre would finish me off. At least then you'd go get some med attention!"

Xazor Elessar
Jun 11th, 2002, 03:06:43 PM
Xazor looked at the ground and saw the blood. It made her feel weak inside.....and her stomach did a flip flop. Just when she was about to go "finish the job", she passed out from loss of blood and extreme nausia due to the blood. The Knight hit the floor with a thud....

Alpha
Jun 11th, 2002, 03:12:12 PM
Satine is at her side in a flash, hitting his wrist commlink on, and yelling into it.

"Medical emergency. Have the bacta tanks ready, I'll be there in a minute."

Picking Xazor up with his good arm, Satine quickly runs through the halls, knocking over Padawans, other Knights, and even a few Mastres in his rush to get to the med bay. He gets there in a minute or two, a 21-B droid waiting for him...

Xazor Elessar
Jun 11th, 2002, 03:15:31 PM
Xazor is draped over his shoulder as he holds onto her with one arm. She does not really realize what is going on...for even her subconscious being had been knocked out. She was so weak....and the blood from the deep wound on her stomach was dripping down Satine's front....

Alpha
Jun 11th, 2002, 03:25:17 PM
As the 21-B asks what happened, and Satine tells the story, the Jedi Knight could see a bacta tank being filled. As soon as it was full, the droid takes Xazor to a back room, and preps her for the dunk, while Satine sits down, trying to reorder his thoughts, ignoring his wounds for the most part.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 11th, 2002, 03:29:07 PM
Suddenly Xazor is plunged into a warm liquid. In her mind she thought she was drowning...somehow, but she was hooked up to ventilation tubes which allowed her to breath. Her body floated in the thick substance that seemed to wrap around her like a blanket.....it would not be too much longer before she could open her eyes once again...

Alpha
Jun 11th, 2002, 04:28:54 PM
Satine watches, not noticing the stiffening of his--now--red-brown hair, a side effect of the blood drying up. He didn't even notice his broken shoulder, so intent was he on his sister...

Xazor Elessar
Jun 12th, 2002, 08:30:22 AM
Xazor felt a surge go through her body...it was the Force, regenerating her spirit. Her Garou powers kicked in and began healing her wounds at an amazing rate of speed. In a second of this, her eyes opened and she shut them quickly for they burned immensly from the light. She tried once again and opened her eyes...and looked right at Alpha. The Knight placed her hand against the glass, beckoning for him to come to her.

You're hurt badly...

She said in his mind softly, her Force speech quieter than normal due to the shock of her system. She was alright, though...now she could fully heal without him worrying too much....

Alpha
Jun 12th, 2002, 11:49:41 AM
Satine smiles a bit at his sister.

You were hurt worse. I wanted to make sure you were ok first. But not, something tells me I should go get this shoulder blade looked at...

Xazor Elessar
Jun 12th, 2002, 12:02:27 PM
Xazor nodded gently as she rested in the Bacta Tank. He needed help for himself now that she was alright.

Go, get some attention to that....but don't let Silvinia know how bad off we both are this time.

She managed to crack a smile at her own little joke.

Alpha
Jun 12th, 2002, 03:32:45 PM
I checked when we came in. She's on vacation for the rest of the week. Satine smiles, then looks back at Xazor, his expression serious. Are you sure you're alright. I can stay a while longer if you--

Just GO Alpha. Xazor says, cutting her brother off. You need to get those wounds looked at.

Yes, ma'am Satine sends back, with a bit of humor injected into it. The JEdi Knight walks back into the main room, taking off his jacket and shirt, so he could get the wounds looked at and attended to.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 12th, 2002, 05:18:05 PM
Xazor was glad that her brother finally listened to her......for once. She smiled to herself and closed her eyes...letting the Bacta and her own Garou Healing, go to work. Already the deep wound on her stomach had a layer or two of skin over it...but you could still see through that. It definatly had a ways to go yet. She just relaxed for the mean time, waiting to hear what was wrong with Alpha....

Alpha
Jun 12th, 2002, 05:58:02 PM
Satine hisses in pain as his arm in put into a bacta-sling, the last thing he needed patched up. already the gash in his head was stichted up, along with the other scrapes a bruises taken care of.

Found out what happened when we heard that crack sis. My shoulder shattered. Plus I have a headache for some reason...Remind me to thank you for the rafter hit...Never knew they could hurt so much.. Satine sends, with a laugh.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 12th, 2002, 07:32:32 PM
Xazor opens her eyes and grins to herself, laughing inside.

Glad that you enjoyed it my brother.....I'll remember that next time, but then, I won't give up. Well...I didn't actually give up this time, I rather passed out, as I recall...

She laughed a bit, but was stopped by the pain in her stomach...

Alpha
Jun 13th, 2002, 08:40:15 AM
Next time, to save trouble, I might just knock you unconcious if you're this wounded in our next fight. Would you really have struck at me while I was unarmed?

Xazor Elessar
Jun 13th, 2002, 01:28:32 PM
Xazor grinned for a moment and shook her head.

You are never unarmed as long as you have the Force....

Bouyeah! She giggled to herself despite the pain in her stomach. It was a good slap of reality to him....for he would not win this verbal war. She winked at him and wondered what he was thinking about that one.....

Alpha
Jun 13th, 2002, 04:31:03 PM
Ok, you got me there. Oh, and this isn't a verbal war, so you can't win this either... Satien adds, picking up on his sister's thoughts.