PDA

View Full Version : Slams the door...

Alpha
Jun 10th, 2002, 10:14:43 AM
Satine slams the door to his room, trying to control the anger he had bottled up. One of these days he was going to explode because of that habit, but right now, he didn't care. His little "talk" with Tirsa had caught the attention of at least half the bar, and he hadn't done anything really that wrong! Was it his fault he couldn't block out other people's emotions? No! the only emotions he could really block were his own from everybody else.

Sitting down at his desk, Satine looks at his computer terminal, and turns it on, deciding to surf the Holo-net for a while. that may calm him...

Xazor Elessar
Jun 10th, 2002, 10:28:24 AM
There was a quiet knock on Alpha's door. Xazor had been walking in the shadows and had seen him slam his door. A lot seemed to be bothering him lately, and she wondered why. Sighing to herself, she know found that she was at his door....in an attempt to talk with him.

Alpha
Jun 10th, 2002, 10:31:24 AM
"Come in," Was all Satine had said, quickly getting a hold of his emotions and putting them deep inside himself, where only a few traces leaked out. He looked up from his monitor, and smiled a bit as he saw Xazor.

"Hello sis. What brings you here?"

Xazor Elessar
Jun 10th, 2002, 10:34:54 AM
Xazor smiled gently and entered his room. Looking around, she found an empty seat and took it, eyeing him for a moment.

"Your emotions brought me here....."

She said softly. It had been a few days since she had returned from her journey with Marcus, and she was cleansed from her own anger.....now it was time to speak to him about his....

Alpha
Jun 10th, 2002, 10:40:27 AM
"Ah, that...Somehow I thought'd you'd ask me about that, or why I'm so...distant, I guess would be the word I'm looking for."

At his sister's nod, Satine continues.

"I can tell you more about the distance then my feelings, which mainly branch off from this. While you were gone, I was too. I went back to Kirin Taq. I freed it, and am now the Mage-King, like my father before me."

At Xazor's look of joy, Satine continues. "But, I lost too much. You remember Sidar Kondo, don't you? The one who helped you during the Dark Alpha incident? He's dead. Because of me." Satine stops, trying to get a hold of his emotions, but failing. A tear falls from his silver eyes, something that doesn't happen often. "He died saving me. He took Seyester's sword for me. He was my teacher, my friend, and my second in command, and I got him killed. That's why I've been so distant. Everyone I come to know dies or disappears. I don't want that to happen again. as for the anger, ask Tirsa, that thrice-damned Nebari in the bar..."

Xazor Elessar
Jun 10th, 2002, 11:02:28 AM
Xazor was very shocked by his words. She placed her right hand on her forehead and rested her elbow on her knee. Shaking her head a tear escaped her eye.

"He's dead?"

She knew the answer but it did not seem real. He had been a friend.....a companion to her on their way to Meras and while they were there. He had done so much for her, and even placed himself in the line of fire a few times. It was not Alpha's fault, of course....but she could not tell him that and expect him to believe her.

"I'm....I'm sorry..."

Was all she could say at the moment. The Knight rose from her seat and walked over to her brother, then wrapped her arms around him in a hug. She would be there for him....

Alpha
Jun 10th, 2002, 11:10:39 AM
Satine fiercly returns to hug.

"Thank you sis. You're always here when I need you. You sure you don't have my under surveilance?" Satine asks, weakly trying to crack a joke..

Xazor Elessar
Jun 10th, 2002, 11:18:47 AM
Xazor couldn't help but laugh a bit at his joke.

"You never know, now do you?"

She questioned gently, returning with a slight joke. She did not want him to dwell on things...but it was always good to talk....

Alpha
Jun 10th, 2002, 11:22:41 AM
Satine raises an eyebrow, quickly wiping the unshed tears from his eyes.

"So, what was it you wanted to talk to me about again?" He asks, his voice still a little shaky, but almost back to normal, as he regains control of his emotions.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 10th, 2002, 11:33:22 AM
Xazor smiles gently and leans back from him to look into his gentle eyes.

"Your emotions, young one...."

She said softly, recalling once again how he and Verse had jumped her case about it once.

"You and your anger....a bad pair they are. Do I have to take you to the academy and yell at you like you once did to me?"

Her face wore a serious look and her voice was laced with a bit of sterness. She wanted him to know where she stood...

Alpha
Jun 10th, 2002, 12:04:31 PM
"Yes, I kow it's a problem. I've borne it for so long. But I am getting better at controlling it! It was just that with Tirsa, cmpounded with the loss of Sidar...It just got too much for me to handle. And besides...If I remember correctly, you didn't yell at me the last time we had this conversation. You beat me senseless..."

Xazor Elessar
Jun 10th, 2002, 12:08:18 PM
Xazor nodded and grinned.

"So you remember well! I think perhaps you could use that again..."

She said softly, recalling the spar they had shared the last time he had been consumed with anger. It taught him....for a while anyway....

Alpha
Jun 10th, 2002, 12:10:01 PM
"Actually...You might be right...Though you must like getting burnt to a crisp by Silvinia..." Satine says with a slight smile on his face.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 10th, 2002, 12:33:55 PM
Xazor grinned once again.

"Actually....she isn't that bad....."

She smiled with a slight laugh. Looking to the door, she rose to her feet.

"You want to? You gotta catch me first...."

She bolted for the door and made her way down the hall quicker than he could grab her....

Alpha
Jun 10th, 2002, 12:43:16 PM
Satine smiles, and jumps from his chair, chasing his sister.

{OOC:Look in the Academy for a spar thread...}

Xazor Elessar
Jun 10th, 2002, 12:44:25 PM
Xazor runs down the hall and jumps down the stairs and heads for the Academy.....

ooc: Alrighty! :D