PDA

View Full Version : Mom?

ChildOfTheForce
Jun 10th, 2002, 07:55:02 AM
The child walks from his room, looking around the appartment, he finds his mother, pulling on her robes gently to get her attention, "Mother, When can i begin my training? I really would like to..." The child looks up at his mother, waiting for her answer, hoping that she will begin his training soon, so he can fit in more with the people around him

Xazor Elessar
Jun 10th, 2002, 08:02:01 AM
Xazor looks down and sees Jedidiah standing there. She smiles and wraps her arms around him in a hug.

"Your training shall begin this very day my son. Be prepared...for it is much work!"

She said with a gentle smile, excitement showing in her eyes.

ChildOfTheForce
Jun 10th, 2002, 09:46:06 AM
"Where do you want us to go to begin?" The Childs eyes light up with about as much excitment as Xazor, glad to be able to finaly begin his training.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 10th, 2002, 09:49:50 AM
She smiled gently and nodded.

"Well...in the Academy....meet me there in a half an hour, I must get some things before I head over there."

She said softly, handing him a small holo-map of the Jedi Base so that he could find his way...

ChildOfTheForce
Jun 10th, 2002, 09:52:24 AM
He looks at the holo map, then back up at his mother, "I will find my way there, i want to explore anyway. If that is alright with you."

He walks into his room and grabs the saber Xazor gave him, clipping it to his belt, then walking back, listening to her answer while he is doing this.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 10th, 2002, 10:09:58 AM
Xazor nodded and smiled.

"Yes, you may explore...I shall be there in a little while."

She said softly and bowed in departure, then left the room to head for the equipment storage room.

ChildOfTheForce
Jun 10th, 2002, 10:12:59 AM
The child silently thanks his mother and moves out the door, walking towards the exit