PDA

View Full Version : Seeking the Order

Nathaniel Nore
Jun 9th, 2002, 11:23:35 PM
Drawing the dark hood of his heavy tunic over the protuding crown of horns adorning his bald head, Nore walked slowly into the Palace. Jagged marks of blue and black facial tattoos peeked through the black cloak, and one cautious glance into the hideous yellow eyes glaring from the bowels of Nore's robe was enough to set fear in even the most stoic of brave Jedi Knights.

He lifted his head and spoke in a somber tone, using the force to carry his mesage.

"Lady Vader?"

Lady Vader
Jun 10th, 2002, 01:55:14 PM
*The answer came from behind the new arrival into the Palace, softly spoken, yet laced with respectful command.*

What is it you have summoned me for?

Nathaniel Nore
Jun 14th, 2002, 10:15:45 AM
Nore did not turn to face the voice that accompanied his responce. He spoke while standing still.

"Lady Vader, it is nice to finally meet you. I have heard great things about your Order here. I came in hoping maybe you could show me around your establishment."

Nore now turned to LV, his alien features still hidden under the darkness of his cloak, and the shadows of the palace.

Lady Vader
Jun 16th, 2002, 09:47:56 PM
*LV looked at the shadow where the face was hidden, though she could only make out a sillouhette.*

A tour can be given. But as to joining, that requires a bit more. But we shall speak as we walk.

*She turned and began walking.*

Come. I shall show you the Palace.

Nathaniel Nore
Jun 17th, 2002, 09:12:15 AM
Nore began to walk with LV, keeping up with the woman's pace Nore spoke as thier steps echoed through the palace's deep walls.

"Quite an impressive palace. Please, tell me more about your Order Lady Vader."

Lady Vader
Jun 17th, 2002, 01:49:31 PM
The Sith Order is viewed as a family. We only take those in whom we feel will benefit the family and help it to grow.

We frown upon treachery and treason, and will disown or kill anyone member that threatens the wellbeing of this Order or any of it's family members.

*They rounded a corner, the halls seemingly shifting in the shadows, the black marble pillars dancing. It was the Sith Magic in the Palace that gave it this illusion. Anyone walking the halls that did not know of the Palace and it's dark magic would become horribly lost.*

Tell me, why have you become interested in the Order?

Nathaniel Nore
Jun 17th, 2002, 04:40:05 PM
The castle was of Sith design. Nore reconized the feeling of the anceint Sith magic as soon as he entered the halls. Reminiscent of his studies on Kjar, Sith magic was a useful tool when used along side the darkness of the force. He kept with his pace, echoing the halls as the two walked.

"For it's reputation, Lordess. A strong and united faction, such as The Sith Order is something hard to come by these days. I am impressed with your view of this Order as a family, it suits what you have done here."

Lady Vader
Jun 20th, 2002, 03:35:06 PM
*A corner of her lip turned up into a wry smile.*

Good answer.

But it's not just about family. It's also about loyalty, and keeping the peace in these walls. I don't care what you do outside of the Palace, so long as it does not reflect against the Order.

Our reputation is clean for the most part, though the Jedi would obviously state otherwise.

We are honorable Sith, but we are still Sith.

*She looked at him as they walked down yet another hallway and into a lift to take them to the tower.*

We rule Corellia with fairness, and the people here have accepted our occupation of the system. They leave us alone and we leave them alone. It's a simple coexistance, but one that works to both our advantages.

They rpovide us with what we need, and we provide protection.

*They reached the top and stepped into the round tower, walking out onto the balcony to look down on the sprawling landscape. The Corellian sea was to their backs with the sea cliff shooting straight down into the murky waters. In front of them was the vast rolling hills and flat lands, green and forested. beyond that was a glowing city, large and busy. And that was only a fraction of the wealth Corellia gave to TSO.*

This is our home, and we protect and guard it together. In a sense, this planet and it's bretheren are also part of the family.

*She looked at Nore as he continued to look out at the view.*

And you have a desire to be a part of this family?

Nathaniel Nore
Jun 25th, 2002, 12:00:27 PM
Nore followed her gaze upon the landscape.

"Indeed. I believe such a relationship will be mutually benificial."
Nore spoke in a somber tone, his eyes still scanning the terrian below.

Lady Vader
Jun 26th, 2002, 12:39:06 AM
*LV smiled.*

Good.

Then I shall bring your request before the other Sith elders. If you are deemed worthy, you shall be a part of TSO. IF not...

*She let it trail off, instead turning to go back down in the lift.*

In the meantime, you shall be our guest. There are some quareters I will assign to you while you await our decision.

It shouldn't take long.

*In a few moments, they eneterd a csparsley decorated, yet comfortable room on the lower level of the Palace.*

This is where you will stay until such decision is reached.

If you are accepted, you will be moved to other quaretsr that will be yours.

*She stepped towards the doorway.*

Until then, the kitchen, library, study, and excerise rooms are at your disposal.

Nathaniel Nore
Jun 26th, 2002, 07:12:20 AM
The old room was damp and dark, but he liked it. The Palace had a familiar aura to it, something he could not touch or feel, but it was there.

He gave a slight bow to LV, before turning to his new room.

"Thank you, Lordess."