PDA

View Full Version : Omg

Lord Gue
Jun 9th, 2002, 05:59:37 PM
What have you done!
I was just parusing the ship's forums, I saw the clean slate thingy!!!!

OMG!
NO!!!!!
I cant believe I missed the total destruction of lfeet RP's as ive known them!

this is horrable...

Loki Ahmrah
Jun 9th, 2002, 06:00:52 PM
On the contrary, fleet roleplaying will be much better for it. :)

Don't knock it till you've tried it.

Daegal Murdoch
Jun 9th, 2002, 06:00:59 PM
Little behind the times, aren't you?

TheHolo.Net
Jun 9th, 2002, 06:01:16 PM
This topic belongs in that forum. Moving there now.

Lord Gue
Jun 9th, 2002, 06:03:35 PM
Behind the times?
I still hold the fleet rules me Sean and THrawn designed together, the first official set of fleet rules, as the best there was!

I read the thing, cant do a planetary take over without permision, what kind of rules are these? You all have totally taken the fun out of fleet rp's in my opinion, I might have to just focus on the sith aspects of my character for a while and read this junk you call fleet rps

Lord Gue
Jun 9th, 2002, 06:04:29 PM
Gah! SWFans, I posted in OOC becuase no one will ever see it here

TheHolo.Net
Jun 9th, 2002, 06:05:29 PM
This is where it belongs and where it will stay. That is the reason this forum exists.

Lord Gue
Jun 9th, 2002, 06:16:28 PM
*Grabs ur stars and adds them to mine*

Sanis Prent
Jun 11th, 2002, 12:02:44 PM
Your window to object came...and went

Lord Gue
Jun 11th, 2002, 04:39:00 PM
not really, my window at the time was bloted shut if you remember, this is the first time I seen or heard of this rediculous rule

Sanis Prent
Jun 12th, 2002, 08:09:36 AM
And it was entirely your fault for that.

Darth Viscera
Jun 12th, 2002, 08:56:10 AM
*establishes a moot court for Gue to confine his futile arguments in*

Is there any end to your impertinence? This issue was decided long, long ago.

Besides. If you absolutely need fleet RPing, that's what TRF is there for, no? Swfans hasn't been military friendly for a long time.

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 12th, 2002, 10:33:55 AM
Rules were put in place to stop what you were doing Gue - building illogical and insane forces.

Now, we are simply saying that there is no need for that rule, cause we are all going to use common sense and a spirit of fair play. I have always said there is no need for rules if that occurs.

So far you are a lone voice in dissent and the frankly the issue is over. Common sense and fair play rules and is the way it should always have been.

Lord Gue
Jun 12th, 2002, 10:39:27 AM
Insane and illogical forces?
Might I mention at the hieght of my power I had 10 systems and 50 ships. Not insane or illogical at all.

Raktus is a sales person, not a fleeter Visc. THis was the first time ive had a chance to say ANYTHING on the issue, I dont care if its already been decided, this is my only shot to have my opinion heard.

Sanis Prent
Jun 12th, 2002, 01:08:22 PM
Heard and noted.