View Full Version : Strange...

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Jun 9th, 2002, 04:09:47 PM
.....how she hadnt known of this base before. Looking around thoughtfully, she sizes the place up. Smaller than the home base but....it still seemed half familiar. HERA's presence permeated the place as it always has done. Even with the Mistress of SFF gone, she was still here, her aura lingered in the empty corridors.
HERA had spoken to her of the Cizerack before but she had never met one...seen one at a distance but that was all. She makes a 360 turn as a sudden dark feeling spreads through her mind. Her eyes dart up and down the halls but not even a shadow is to be seen. Keeping her mind open and tuned to the darkness, she proceeds further into the base.

imported_Eve
Jun 9th, 2002, 07:34:27 PM
(Hi Daiq! Where did you come from? You pop in and out of our life!) Ahem, sorry to interrupt.

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Jun 9th, 2002, 09:02:39 PM
(I came here the other night (to SWFans) just looking around and today I found this. I posted at your msg board a week ago and Ive checked it everyday but no one has replied. Has Hera been passing on the "hellos" to you? This Cizerack thing is bigger than I had thought.)

imported_Eve
Jun 10th, 2002, 07:02:56 PM
(What Cizerack thing?

Yeah she told me you said hello once or twice. Her I and I are on at different times ya know.

I NEVER check my board LOL. You AIM or sumptin'?

:: smooches ::)

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Jun 10th, 2002, 09:20:07 PM
(I dont have AIM or MSN now...pc is still whacked out on that but I ordered a new pc last Thursday and its on its way now! Yay! I cant wait til Jenn gets back home! I want to hear all about her trip!)

*Hugs and smooches Evie right back! :love )

Keerrourri Feessaarro
Jun 11th, 2002, 01:04:25 PM
On business of his own at the Shadowfaene station, Emissary Sarrtarroa notices a newcomer arriving. She immediately catches his attention.

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Jun 11th, 2002, 11:15:15 PM
Prowling the halls and empty corridors, she cant shake the feeling that someone or something is watching her. Stopping before a heavily armored and sealed door, she punches in her code from the Main Base, pleased as it slides open. Edging forward through the door she keeps her right hand close to the butt of her blaster, which rests in its holster directly behind the lightsaber dangling from the front of her right hip. It wouldnt surprise her in the least if Hera had some boobytrap laid out ahead, right around the bend in the hallway she was approaching. At the moment she lifts her left foot to step forward again, a rustle, whisper-soft hangs on the stillness of the recycled air and she spins, blaster drawn and leveled in one smooth motion. Unless it was a short Jawa, whatever it was, was about to receive a bellyfull of hurt.

Keerrourri Feessaarro
Jun 15th, 2002, 12:58:04 PM
The woman's sudden movement had caught Sarrtarroa off-guard. Placing his hands up in a sign of deference, Sarrtarroa watched the woman, his claws sliding back into his fingertips.

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Jun 17th, 2002, 09:00:48 AM
Her finger rests lightly on the trigger as she eyes the male before her warily. He reminds her of the Cizerack she seen once back at the main base but shesnot taking any chances, nor does she lower her weapon.

"Not a smart thing to do, sneaking up behind someone. Care to tell me who you are and what youre doing here?"

To get into Shadowfaene, she knows he had to have clearance but that doesnt add to her piece of mind or to her current mood. Her demeanor remains defiant and sceptical while her blue eyes graze over him like the cutting edge of a blade.

DarthHERA
Jun 22nd, 2002, 08:05:21 PM
(Hi Daiq! Good to see you! I got your email saying you were getting a new comp - great news. I will talk to you soon - give ya a call or somethin one of these days.

I'll let you and Kerrourri get acqainted, but just wanted to post ya a hello) :)

(Eve, will catch you on AIM k)

Tianje Xhu
Jun 22nd, 2002, 11:54:03 PM
(SISTAHSISTAHSISTAHSISTAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! Great to have ya back!!! Mesa wants to hear allsa about yousa's trip!!)

*isa Daiq bysa way! :) )

DarthHERA
Jun 29th, 2002, 08:02:56 PM
Daiq you sound like you been possessed by a Gungan!

Great to see you too, honey! *huggs*

I will get to setting up the place (rooms for ya) soon ok :)

patrick139
Jun 29th, 2002, 11:34:21 PM
*looks around, and things this place will do very nicely* I have arrived, thank you for inviting me.

DarthHERA
Jun 29th, 2002, 11:44:53 PM
welcome to SFF pat, and also to SWForums :)

patrick139
Jul 1st, 2002, 11:02:51 PM
Wow Eve is still around?? * Faints*

patrick139
Jul 12th, 2002, 01:10:14 AM
this place is dead dead, very dead

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Jul 14th, 2002, 01:19:09 AM
Watch it, pat...I still have my blaster out!

*points up to an earlier post* :)

patrick139
Jul 17th, 2002, 01:31:21 AM
Not like you would know how to use it daiq! lol much like alot of what you got heh