PDA

View Full Version : Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi - you're my only hope

Loki Ahmrah
Jun 9th, 2002, 06:16:27 AM
Well, not exactly but I am in desperate need of help (I bet you've been saying that for years! :)).

Anywho, does anyone own the mp3 of Han and Leia's theme, it is impossible to find anywhere, three in total are available for download from Kazaa and they're not working and I've just about given up with Direct Connect. :(

I need that theme before I go mad! Help me! :)

Kelt Simoson
Jun 9th, 2002, 11:20:01 AM
ill check a peek..whats the full name of the Theme?

Vega Van-Derveld
Jun 9th, 2002, 11:23:20 AM
I have an MP3 called "Han Solo and The Princess" on download... that might be it :|

EDIT - Yeah, sounds pretty romancy/slow/love theme-ish. Can send it over to you when it's done downloading if you want.

Gav Mortis
Jun 9th, 2002, 11:53:58 AM
Yeah, it is a love theme, it's the music being played at the end of ESB - tis great. :)

I thought the name of it was "Han and Leia's theme" - might be wrong though.

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jun 9th, 2002, 09:09:31 PM
I have it too Gav. If ya need it

Michael Cline
Jun 9th, 2002, 09:59:19 PM
HA!

Leia has the answer to an SOS for Kenobi!

Now that's a beautiful twist of irony!

Arya Ravenwing
Jun 9th, 2002, 10:55:59 PM
On a completely unrelated note..I love your new sig, Loki. ;)

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Jun 9th, 2002, 10:58:39 PM
:lol bug eyed Frodo siggy, how fitting.....

Loki Ahmrah
Jun 10th, 2002, 06:42:32 AM
Bug eyed!! :cry

Thanks you guys, I was able to get the one I was looking for, it was the Han Solo and The Princess theme. However I prefer the ESB Finale, fave ending to a SW movie. :)

As for the sig, Arya, it's not actually new. I did these a while ago and saving em until Loki's about 14/15 - only got 5 more years then. :)

I never include that sig in any of my posts, that was an accident. But regardless, glad you like it! :)

Too many smilies... :grumble

ReaperFett
Jun 10th, 2002, 06:53:31 AM
RIght, because you're done, I'm closing this. Don't use this place as a way to swap illegal things (In this case you didn't really though)