PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help me?

Jedi Anakin Skywalker
Jun 8th, 2002, 11:38:47 PM
My sig has needs some changes. On the name ObiWan2 Kenobi i need those letters in the same font and color as the rest. So can someone help me out?

AmazonBabe
Jun 9th, 2002, 01:13:32 AM
I'm gonna see what I can do, Anakin. Maybe I have the font. I'll work on it. :)

EDIT: Ok, this is what I came up with. It's not the saem font, but it's definitely similar, and the name no longer stands out so much. Hope it works for the time being until Sage can use the same font. :)

http://winterstorm.clanpages.com/anakinskywalker/ASsig.jpg

Jedi Anakin Skywalker
Jun 9th, 2002, 03:17:06 PM
Thanx amazon Babe it looks alot better than before. Maybe sage will check in here sooner or later and help me out.

Sage Hazzard
Jun 9th, 2002, 04:53:37 PM
Sort of been on vacation from the computer. HTML code floating around in my head after hours of trying to revamp my RSC board... I needed a break. Still not done with the overhaul and I still haven't implemented anything yet. It's just on my HD, what it'll look like...

Anyway, I'll be coming back soon. But I'll try and have your graphic change in the next couple of days. I'm extremely busy both on the internet and in my offline life. The days of summer are hectic yet rejuvinating and I'm loving every minute of it. :)

Jedi Anakin Skywalker
Jun 9th, 2002, 05:02:46 PM
K Sage..Hope your summer life doesnt get 2 hectic:) ..Ill talk to ya later.

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jun 9th, 2002, 08:13:21 PM
For now Anakin, I uploaded the one that AB did for you. As soon as Sage has the corrected sig, I will change it to that one.

Sage..have fun guy:)