PDA

View Full Version : Hello?

Lion El' Jonson
Jun 8th, 2002, 10:34:15 PM
The turbolift came to a stop and a young man stepped out.

The lifts were quite fast, he thought. He was only 19, and had blonde spiky hair and green eyes. He was 6'3 and had one long scar running down the side of his face, the evidence of a space battle gone awry.

"Hello" he called out.

"My name is is Lion El'Jonson. May I speak with the coordinator of the living quarters?"

He walked down the hall and waited for somebody to appear...

Xazor Elessar
Jun 8th, 2002, 10:37:39 PM
Xazor was standing in the shadows once again and she stepped into the lights. It was odd how she seemed to be everywhere....

"Coordinator of the Living Quarters? There is none....unless you'd like to fill the position? For now, though...I shall be of your assistance, if you please. What do you seek my friend?"

The woman questioned in a gentle voice, knowing that she could help him find whatever he needed. She had helped many new Padawans in the Living Quarters as well as other areas of the Jedi Base. It was a large place, and easy to get lost in!

Lion El' Jonson
Jun 8th, 2002, 10:42:53 PM
Greetings again, Mistress Jedi Dawnstrider!

Yes, I need a room, that's all...

(ooc: i know I could just make one myself, but everybody else posts that they need a room...should I just move myself in?)

There is really no floor coordinator? Hmmm....I don't know how well I could perform in that job...

Xazor Elessar
Jun 8th, 2002, 10:50:14 PM
Xazor grinned to herself.

"There is really no floor coordinator. There are holo-maps everywhere you turn, though."

She said softly, pointing to a floor plan on the wall. The Knight turned back to the Padawan and smiled gently.

"I highly suggest the East Wing...that is where I am, and several of my friends. It offers the most beautiful view one could ever hope for!"

Xazor truly loved her room and the great view from the large bay windows. From there you could see the vast jungles and the suns, moons, and stars rising and setting in the day and night.

ooc: Just RP it out like this, it's all good! ;) Everyone does their "room thread" differently.

Lion El' Jonson
Jun 8th, 2002, 10:55:36 PM
ooc: lol, i've noticed how people do their room thread

ic:

"Thank you. I suppose I will take the East Wing, then. Master Yoghurt's Bar and Grill seems, well, friendly. I'll have to visit there for a while longer. Maybe after I get some rest."

LE'J studies the holomap for a few seconds, then turns away and strides down the hall toward the east wing.

"Force be with you, and Thanks" he says to Mistress Dawnstrider over his shoulder.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 8th, 2002, 10:59:12 PM
Xazor smiled, glad that she could help him once again.

"May the Force be with you also...."

She called after him and made her way back into the shadows...