PDA

View Full Version : 8th Round Knockout!

JMK
Jun 8th, 2002, 10:02:42 PM
Yes!!! Finally someone has put that piece of trash where he belongs! I don't care how Lewis did it, but I'm so happy that Tyson got his rear handed to him. Now let's hear what Tyson has to say.

Way to go Lennox!!!

Jinn Fizz
Jun 8th, 2002, 10:07:11 PM
I hate boxing, but I must say, this is most excellent news. >D

Jedi Master Carr
Jun 8th, 2002, 10:07:19 PM
Thank God, I would have hated it to see Tyson win, I could stand seeing him champ even temporarly.

BUFFJEDI
Jun 8th, 2002, 10:28:23 PM
In a legit fight there is NO!!!! way!!!!!! lenox could beat Tyson . I think tyson is a Punk/freak Nasty man BUT a bad MoFO!! There making millions off of this soap opera (rematch guy's o_O ) It's sad to say BUT Wrestling is so much more trust worthy tha n boxing:(

JMK
Jun 8th, 2002, 10:50:48 PM
It was a legit fight. Tyson is a big mouthed has been now who's entire philosophy is to beat the hell out of someone and land the killer punch early. I thought that once the fight progressed past the first couple rounds, Tyson would have no chance, and would get himself DQ'ed. To his credit, he stayed in the fight, but he's not a boxer, he's a fighter, and the Lewis' technical superiority and greater reach sank Tyson. And thank God for that. If Tyson had won, there would have been a rematch, now, I don't know, it won't be so easy now that Lewis has beaten him. Is there anything saying that Lewis has to give him another shot at the title? I would think Holyfield is in line before Tyson.

Figrin D'an
Jun 8th, 2002, 11:14:22 PM
I agree that boxing is in a pretty sad state right now in general, but the fight was pretty clean and completely fair. Lewis won because he was the better boxer. Tyson may be powerful, and he still can punch pretty hard, but there are a few big reasons why he lost tonight to Lewis, and why Holyfield bascially kick his butt twice as well...

1) Lack of training: Tyson doesn't have the desire to put in the gym time to really get into prime fighting condition. He hasn't been that way since the late 1980's when Don King became his promoter and fired his original trainer and manager.

2) Technique: Tyson is an impatient fighter. He doesn't move his upper body and he doesn't jab to get inside effectively. He tries to land the big bomb punches early and often. Against someone like Lewis, who has a huge height and reach advantage, it's harder land those big punches if you don't "stick and move" to bait an opponent. Lewis weathered the early storm, Tyson kept trying to blast away, and by the 4th round, he was already fatigued. Then Lewis opened up on him...

3) Endurance & Tenacity: Tyson is not a late-round fighter. He never has been. As I said, after about the 4th round, Tyson was out of gas. He threw everything at Lewis in the early rounds and just tired out. Lewis also gave Tyson a beating in this fight, which is something that he isn't used to... Tyson doesn't take a punch nearly as well as someone like Evander Holyfield does or George Foreman did. If an opponent can land a couple of big punches on him in each round, he doesn't last. Douglas did it when he beat Tyson, Holyfield did the same thing, and Lewis did it as well tonight.

Mike Tyson was a great fighter in the mid/late 1980's, when he actually boxed. Now, he's just a thug that tries to bash everything in site. That may work against the sub-par competition that he's face over the last 5 years, but it won't against the top fighters.

JonathanLB
Jun 8th, 2002, 11:21:00 PM
I watched with my dad... It was a legit fight and Tyson just got BLASTED, really badly. Did not ever even look close to me.

In the first round, it seemed like Lewis was just kind of feeling him out, just waiting to see his style, then the rest of the rounds, wow, not even the same weight class, lol.

It was fun though, it was a good fight to watch. Unlike the one before.

The Hockey game RULED too, though my team lost. Still, third OT, man oh man, what a great game.

JMK
Jun 8th, 2002, 11:29:15 PM
Tyson is now just a pugilist, and has been for about 10 years now when he lost his mind. With statements like "I want his brain to make contact with my fist", it's now wonder he's going home with his tail between his legs. I hope he calls it quits soon. It's sad to see a loser like him getting so many prime fights.

The hockey game ended up being the 3rd longest in finals history. The better team won and Carolina was lucky to have gotten almost 3 extra periods to win. Detroit in 5!

JonathanLB
Jun 8th, 2002, 11:34:00 PM
Well the better team did win I think, but IMO Carolina had many chances to win that game and they actually blew it. I am not going to say the better team didn't win. I mean, I think the best team definitely won, it's just that it was VERY close and you have to give credit to this Carolina team for being pretty darn competitive.

I think it will come down to 6 or 7 games. Red Wings in 7 is what I am going to say... but I'm hoping for an upset.

Tyson sucks, if he is supposed to represent the U.S., he can go to hell. I don't want that IDIOT representing us! I was going for Lewis all of the way. I can't believe the audience was pro-Tyson. That guy is a moron.

Gouyen Chee
Jun 8th, 2002, 11:34:34 PM
Nope, it's going to be Detroit in seven.

And I'm glad to hear that Tyson got turned into "orange goo" by Lewis. :)

JMK
Jun 8th, 2002, 11:39:44 PM
I give Caroline full marks for hanging with the biggest of the big boys, but if they don't win monday, they're not going to win on thursday back in Detroit. It just won't happen. So *if* Carolina wins monday, then I change my call to Detroit in 7. If the Wings win monday, it's over in 5.

Tyson is too stupid to represent himself, let alone the U.S.

JonathanLB
Jun 8th, 2002, 11:57:43 PM
Haha, amen to that. Stupid bloke. ;)

Ilyn Pyke
Jun 9th, 2002, 03:47:00 AM
As a once huge fan of Tyson during the mid to late 80's, I have to say I congratulate Lennox Lewis for extending my sentiments with his fists. Once I had complete adoration for this man whom back when everyone felt he was well on his way to becoming the next boxing legend. Including me. I watched every match religiously on HBO. Yes Tyson was arrogant, brash, and violent but that did not diminish his awesome ring persona nor my admiration of his natural abilities. Manager Cus Dimatto (spelling?) and trainer Kevin Rooney transformed this street tough into one of the most dangerous boxers the sport ever seen. I remember boxing fans and analysts the world over discussing Tyson's unique style of "bob and weave". Elusive and hard to punch. ANNIHILATING opponents with his one-two combo of an inside right uppercut followed by a short left hook. Than came the first woe... highly publisized marital problems with Robin Givens and rumours of spousal abuse. Ending with a nasty divorce. Dominoing with the highly favored Tyson suffering his first defeat at the hands of the much overlooked Buster Douglas. Iron Mike fired Kevin Rooney when he entered Don King's stables and changed from a brilliant, dominating inside fighter to a more stand-up toe to toe fighter. King's trainers were kidding themselves. Tyson made an easy target for boxers such as Douglas and Holyfield, literally transformed himself into a punching bag for larger boxers. In '92, he was convicted of rape and sentenced to six years. He served three years. In '96 he lost one of his biggest matches against Holyfield. And the rematch in '97 he was disqualified for biting a piece Holyfield's ear with license revoked. In both bouts, Holyfield clearly dominated this new, inferior Tyson.

Lennox Lewis' victory is the final note on the twilight of Tyson's career. His glory days are long over. Retirement should have been considered before his career descended from tumultous and controversial to that of mediocre and unremarkable. He could have easily achieved the greatness of any celebrated boxers before him. Lewis avenged us boxing fans! Time to go Tyson but thanks for those great but very brief memories! Unfortunately with the present state of boxing, it may be a long while before we have another heavyweight champion of Tyson's once electrifying ring persona and captivating power.

ReaperFett
Jun 9th, 2002, 12:19:31 PM
Lewis' post fight interview was classic. "I hope this is an inspiration for the British team in the Worlds Cup". That's ENGLISH in WORLD cup. You can see where he grew up at times;)

Jedieb
Jun 9th, 2002, 09:06:08 PM
Excellent summary of Tyson's career Pyke. I TOLD you guys he was a spent fighter. I'm glad Lewis demolished him. Lewis has been a great champion for close to a decade now. He deserved that win last night. Tyson has been living off his reputation for years. I remember the excitement and awe he inspired in his early years. I was in Basic Training when he fought Spinks. We were all talking about what a great fight it was going to be. We couldn't wait to get our hands on the Sunday paper to find out what happened. We were STUNNED to see how quickly and easily he domolished Spinks. It seemed as if Tyson was on the verge of becoming one of the greatest heavyweight champions in the history of boxing. Then, as Pyke described, he started on a downward spiral that he'll never recover from. He's nothing more than a joke now.

buff, Lewis is 6'5" and over 245 lbs. Don't let his accent and soft spoken manner deceive you. Even in his prime, Tyson would have had problems with Lewis. Like Larry Holmes, Lewis has reach and a devasting jab. He's always been a "smart" and tactical fighter. People loved Tyson because he was so aggressive and came right after people. Lewis picked people apart. Yeah he got knocked out twice, but he avenged BOTH of those losses. I think he's the best heavyweight since Larry Holmes. Holyfield was great and had an iron jaw and a huge heart, but he just wasn't big and strong enough to reach the level of champions like Ali, Marciano, and Joe Lewis.

I'm looking forward to seeing that fight on HBO next Saturday. I'm also glad Tyson didn't get any of MY money. His comments and demeanor after the fight made me want to puke. Some wanted to give him credit for the humility he displayed. I found his "I was just acting like a maniac to sell tickets" concession to be revolting. Iron Mike my butt. So if all that crotch grabbing and woman bashing was just an act, then why should we ever watch another Tyson fight again? He's standing there looking like he just got run over by a freight train and he's talking about fighting again? Oh, the poor convicted rapist has bills to pay. Cry me a river. In ten years Tyson will be broke and back in prison. Five years after that all the children he says he "loves" will be writing books about how their daddy was a maniac that use to beat them and their puppies whenever he was in a bad mood.

I use to love boxing, now I can't stand it. People like Tyson and Don King have made it a joke. Last night could have been the biggest sporting event on the planet. Instead, it was a just another event in a big week. Could ANYTHING have competed against an Ali/Frasier fight? It's just plain sad...

Jedi Master Carr
Jun 9th, 2002, 09:30:36 PM
Speaking of Ali, I watched it last night, it is not a bad movie but it deals with too much and some of the stuff (his woman problems and Malcom X) didn't need to be gone into such detail, especially the whole thing about some conspiracy to kill Malcom X involving Farakan (sp I think that was him, they wouldn't say his name) and the FBI. I was more interested in how they showed Don King and true they showed him as the pompus ASS that he is but he had a short part and they didn't really deal with how he stole half of Ali's money or half of Foreman's money. I guess that was all shown in the the Don King movie for HBO that movie showed how a murder can become rich and powefull (with some help from the Mob though)

Jedieb
Jun 9th, 2002, 09:43:27 PM
That HBO movie was pretty good. I loved the scene between Holmes and Ali after the fight that ended Ali's career. I was a little kid when I saw that fight. I remember being devasted when Ali lost. The truth is, Homes took it easy on Ali that night. He was in his prime and Ali was 39 and past his prime. Holmes could have seriously hurt Ali that night.

Did you know King actually beat and killed a man once? The guy was about 135 lbs and half the size of King. He's a bad guy, a bad guy indeed...

JMK
Jun 9th, 2002, 09:53:46 PM
Did he serve time for that, or did he get away with it? I can't remember...

Jedieb
Jun 9th, 2002, 09:59:38 PM
I know he did time in prison, but I just don't know if he did it for that or some other scumbag crime. There's so much to choose from with King.

JMK
Jun 9th, 2002, 10:01:53 PM
It's a wonder how he's made it this far in life. Virtually everything he's done has been a sleazy scam. Hell, even his hairdo is criminal.

BUFFJEDI
Jun 9th, 2002, 10:02:55 PM
MOTHR FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had like a page written AND mY freaking!!!! CONNECTION WAS LOST aaggghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JMK
Jun 9th, 2002, 10:07:01 PM
I've been having problems posting at work now or the past few weeks, and it's very hit and miss regarding whether or not my post goes through. I can never choose the "show sig" or "return to forum" option from work. When I'm done typing a post, I always copy it, paste it an email and try my luck. If I don't get it through, I just email it home and post it at night. My point? Try copy/pasting your post when you've written alot. :D

BUFFJEDI
Jun 9th, 2002, 10:12:21 PM
Jedieb(s) wrote:

buff, Lewis is 6'5" and over 245 lbs. Don't let his accent and soft spoken manner deceive you. Even in his prime, Tyson would have had problems with Lewis. Like Larry Holmes, Lewis has reach and a devasting jab. He's always been a "smart" and tactical fighter. People loved Tyson because he was so aggressive and came right after people. Lewis picked people apart. Yeah he got knocked out twice, but he avenged BOTH of those losses. I think he's the best heavyweight since Larry Holmes. Holyfield was great and had an iron jaw and a huge heart, but he just wasn't big and strong enough to reach the level of champions like Ali, Marciano, and Joe Lewis.

As far as power goes.I'm sure Lewis has his share of power no doubt there BUT, I truely feel Tyson and HOLLYFIELD has more,ALOT. Sure he is taller and heavier But that means diddly.I have trained guy's (weight lifting) who where anywhere from 250-270 Big ole roid monster's/and just big boned. I know anyone who was watching must have thought I WAS the one being trained(at a mere 225-230) Until they saw them struggling to keep up with me.Yes I'm that strong/or was :(
It's all bout the way you train NOT the way you look.
Remeber Size matters Not ;) except ..well you know where ;)

as far as hieght I would Much rather fight someone Taller than shorter than me(although I SUCK at boxing) to many chance of hurting my face :) ) But you can work around someone taller than you MUch easier than someone shorter.

continued.....

Jedieb
Jun 9th, 2002, 10:12:47 PM
Hell, even his hairdo is criminal.
:lol

Jedieb
Jun 9th, 2002, 10:18:18 PM
I agree with you that Tyson USE to have more power than Lewis has now. But Lewis is still plenty strong enough and when you combine that strength with his jab and his fighting ability you get the ass kicking we saw last night. Now Holyfield never really had the punching power of Tyson or even Lewis IMO. He was just a VERY strong lightheavy weight with one of the greatest chins in the history of boxing. To this day I can't figure out how Holyfield has taken some of the shots I've seen him take and still stay standing. He's amazing and a great champion, but he never had the power of some of division's biggest hitters.

BUFFJEDI
Jun 9th, 2002, 10:20:56 PM
Will do Jmk :)

Now IF IF IF , I'm right Tyson will rematch Lewis. And tyson will stomp amud hole through Lewis WHY???

well tyson has done this before.BUSTER douglas. Even at a young age I knew Buster was going to win. I knew Tyson did not take hin serious and So did not train for him(tyson was to cocky) and Buster had something to prove.

well why didn't Tyson do it to Holyfield??? Because Holyfield Is not ONLY a GREAT boxer he also has great power and great stamina. WHY didn't Holyfield Beat LEWIS??

Good question. I for the life of me have NO idea. Holyfield got into lewis PLENTY of times. Lewis stuck his head out at least 20 times and Holyfield Never hit it, It was like he could careless if he won or not ??!!????hell even Jon could have knocked out Lewis acouple of times in the 2nd Lewis /Holyfield fight ;)

But who know's we are here , they are there.only time will tell. I personally Dislike tyson BUT I do give him props for being the most domonate Boxer since ALI.

CMJ
Jun 9th, 2002, 10:22:09 PM
I loved Holyfield in his prime(say about 8-10 or so years ago). The guy was a warrior. As you said Eb, he would get the tar knocked out of him, grimace and throw a combo back. I loved that guy's heart. I know he wasn't one of the "greats", but he's MY favorite all-time Champion.

Jedieb
Jun 9th, 2002, 10:29:33 PM
I loved his Tyson fights. It was really the first time someone got in the ring with Tyson and showed NO FEAR whatsoever. To Evander, Tyson was just another boxer. Tyson wasn't nearly as tough as Evander and his pathetic ear biting proved it was Tyson was the scared and intimidated fighter. I'll always love Holyfield for that.

CMJ
Jun 9th, 2002, 10:32:23 PM
I loved the epic Bowe - Hollyfield bouts. Those were 3 tremendous battles.

Jedieb
Jun 9th, 2002, 10:36:39 PM
buff, I didn't see this;

Now IF IF IF , I'm right Tyson will rematch Lewis. And tyson will stomp amud hole through Lewis WHY???

buff, I gotta say I think you're way off on this one. You're still thinking of the Mike Tyson from the late 80's. That Tyson is dead and gone, he doesn't exist anymore. Think about it, when was the LAST time we saw a dominant performance from Mike Tyson against a quality heavyweight? Does anybody remember Tyson's last great performance? He's older, fatter, slower, and he doesn't scare his competition anymore. Add in the fact that even in his prime he didn't train very hard and you have what we saw last night. A poorly trained and conditioned Tyson who gives you about a round and a half and then he's done. Even in that first round he didn't manage to do much damage. He's a shot fighter, the dream is over buff. Sorry, but I think YOU could take him now. :D

Right now, Mike Tyson is interested in nothing more than being a spectacle and collecting a paycheck. He has no real intent on training hard to become the fighter he once was.

Jedieb
Jun 9th, 2002, 10:40:34 PM
I loved the epic Bowe - Hollyfield bouts. Those were 3 tremendous battles.
I agree, those were great fights. I really liked Riddick Bowe. Too bad he kind of flaked out. Remember that nonsense with the Marines. I would have bet the house that he'd bail out of Basic before it was over. There's no way you put up with that kind of abuse if you have a millions of dollars at your disposal. That is unless you're of extraordinary character. That's not something I ever really saw in Bowe. Bowe won the 1st and 3rd right? Holyfield won the 2nd fight that had that idiot parachute guy I think. Not one of boxing's finer moments.

CMJ
Jun 9th, 2002, 10:44:28 PM
Yep Bowe took 1 and 3. Holyfield took #2, but they were all great. That was a helluva a rivalry.

Jedieb
Jun 9th, 2002, 10:48:32 PM
Bowe was just too big and strong for him. You saw Holyfield's strenghts and weaknesses in those fights. Bowe could never put him away, but Holyfield never really had the power to finish off Bowe. It's to Evander's credit that he won that second fight. Did you see him fight the other weekend? That old iron head of his really did a job on that guy's forehead. I've NEVER seen that part of a fighter's face swell up that badly. I think there's a rematch worth watching. Man, I can't remember the name of Holyfield's opponent. Stupid senility....:huh

CMJ
Jun 9th, 2002, 10:52:38 PM
Holyfield stuck it to Bowe in the second fight...it was beautiful. He showed a ton of courage in the first fight as he was battered and bruised through most of it but in like the 10th reawakened and almost knocked him out.

The third fight was memorable because both guys knocked the other one down. Bowe getting up surprised me. I was shocked that Evander couldn't regain his feet....he ALWAYS got back up.

*sigh*

But now...Evander should hang'em up. He shoulda retired about 5 years ago. He's been going downhill for awhile now. He's still the best though. :)

Jedi Master Carr
Jun 9th, 2002, 10:55:10 PM
Yeah King went for jail for that murder, can't remember how long he spent in prison. As far as why he got so powerful there have been rumors for years about his ties to the mob and I believe them, it would explain how he rose so quickly to prominence. The FBI did charge him with some raqueteering related charges about 5 years ago but he won that case.

BUFFJEDI
Jun 9th, 2002, 10:56:54 PM
He has a couple of BIG fight's left in him.He is only 39. and In very good shape.He just needs to REALLY want to win, instead of just going through the motion's.

Jedieb
Jun 9th, 2002, 11:00:49 PM
buff, are you talking about Holyfield or Tyson? Tyson is actually younger than Lewis, he's only 35. Evander is 39 I believe, but I just don't think he's got the physical skills to get the job done. The heart and training methods are still their, but the body isn't. He's older than ME for Yoda's sakes!:p

Ilyn Pyke
Jun 9th, 2002, 11:47:30 PM
Originally posted by Ravishing Jedi
Will do Jmk :)

well tyson has done this before.BUSTER douglas. Even at a young age I knew Buster was going to win. I knew Tyson did not take hin serious and So did not train for him(tyson was to cocky) and Buster had something to prove.

I have to disagree with ya on this one Buff. For one thing Lennox Lewis is a more complete boxer than Bowe, Tyson, and Holyfield ever were. Tyson was once a tenacious inside fighter but now his is pathetic brawler fighting true boxers. That is fine if Tyson is fightin in dark alleys but no this is the squared circle where conditioning and science are absolutely necessary. Or you will get what you got the other night. Tyson will get his butt handed him again without a doubt.

I was rather shocked when Tyson lost to a no name like Buster Douglas. Tyson fought and whooped champions of the heavyweight division. He destroyed them. Then this Buster dude comes out of nowhere. A person whom never held a belt from any of the big boxing organizations such as WBC, IBF, or WBA. These three organizations were the motherload back in the day when I followed boxing religiously. Nowadays I don't know anymore. There was alot young organizations sprouting up and their titles didn't mean a whole lot to me. With WBO and some other... stuff. These may have grown bigger. But back in the day IBF, WBC, and WBA represented the pinnacle of the sport. I sort went off topic there for a second. Anyways didn't Buster Douglas lose the titles in his first defense? (Cannot recall).

CMJ
Jun 9th, 2002, 11:52:36 PM
I believe Douglas lost the belt to Holyfield(or am I mistaken).

Ilyn Pyke
Jun 9th, 2002, 11:57:29 PM
Originally posted by CMJ
I believe Douglas lost the belt to Holyfield(or am I mistaken).

Yes, I believe you are correct and the Tyson/Douglas bout was supposed to be just a warm-up for the Tyson/Holyfield match. But it did not turn out that way and IIRC Douglas' first defense was against Holyfield because that was what was pre-scheduled. It was Holyfield's chance at the titles.

CMJ
Jun 9th, 2002, 11:59:20 PM
Yeah...that's what I thought. Holyfield woulda taken Mike out back then, even if Tyson had destroyed Douglas.

Okay...so I'm biased...I loved Evander. :)

Ilyn Pyke
Jun 10th, 2002, 12:04:37 AM
Originally posted by CMJ
Yeah...that's what I thought. Holyfield woulda taken Mike out back then, even if Tyson had destroyed Douglas.

Okay...so I'm biased...I loved Evander. :)

Not neccesarily biased but it mattered which Tyson would have arrived to battle Holyfield. If it was the destroyer Kevin Rooney created, than Tyson would have won. But that is highly unlikely as Rooney was already fired at the time. It would have been the bozo brawler King's crew created. Yes, be rest assured, Holyfield would have won!

CMJ
Jun 10th, 2002, 12:09:19 AM
Even if Tyson had been that destroyer...Holyfield wouldn't have gone down easy. If there was one thing that guy can do...it's take a punch.

I don't think Mike woulda knocked him out early. If Evander coulda stayed until the 7th or 8th round then Tyson would've started pressing. I can see a sceanrio of a late round knockout of Tyson occuring. The reality...who knows...it didn't happen.

Tyson PROBABLY would've won...but to this day I'm not convinced. ;)

Ilyn Pyke
Jun 10th, 2002, 12:16:02 AM
With probabilities considered, if Holyfield could survive Tyson's onslaught to say the 7th or 8th round than Evander stood a pretty good chance of winning. Heck, didn't Douglas take Tyson to the 9th or 10th. Tyson was very fatigued by then and was taking way too many punches. Eventually Buster dropped his butt.

CMJ
Jun 10th, 2002, 12:19:07 AM
Douglas dropped him in the 10th. Amazingly enough Buster went down in the 8th I think and picked himself off the canvas(of course he got the benefit of a long count IMHO). You rarely saw that against Tyson back then. Guys didn't want to get up after he laid a hand on them.

Ilyn Pyke
Jun 10th, 2002, 12:22:03 AM
Originally posted by CMJ
Douglas dropped him in the 10th. Amazingly enough Buster went down in the 8th I think and picked himself off the canvas(of course he got the benefit of a long count IMHO). You rarely saw that against Tyson back then. Guys didn't want to get up after he laid a hand on them.

Buster may have lacked many things but two big things he didn't lack ... which were a heart and a hunger to win. ;)

CMJ
Jun 10th, 2002, 12:28:01 AM
Looking at him now...it's obvious he still has a large hunger. ;)

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 10th, 2002, 12:57:45 AM
Tyson lost?

Good.