PDA

View Full Version : Archery challange(all)

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
Jun 8th, 2002, 07:33:41 PM
Me Wicket W. Warrick Jr. will challenge any body who thinks they can throw an ax or shot a arrow or if they think they are any good with a sling

OOC:if this needs to be moved then please move it

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 9th, 2002, 09:13:25 AM
"Archery you say?"

Wicket looked up to see the slight figure of Dasquian pacing towards him. The Jedi was dressed in light fitting clothing, with a strap over his chest that was connected to a holster on his back. In his right hand he held a bow that glimmered in the sun.

Kakita Yoshi
Jun 9th, 2002, 02:22:12 PM
Wandering into the academy and finding an ewok was a treat in itself but an ewoc challenging folk to an archery contest was like finding the last slice of pie in the fridge.

Rubbing his hands together gleefully Kakita approached the pair.

"Alrighty gentlemen, what are we shooting today, recurves, longbows or compounds? We shooting bare bow or sighted and and what sort of vanes for the arrows themselves, curlys, spinwings, diamonds, heck, what arrows we using, carbon, yew or aluminium?"

It was mean yes, but old people were allowed to show off occasionally.

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
Jun 9th, 2002, 08:21:06 PM
well me will use just a normal ewok bow and arrows so me guess the old fasion stuff and we will shot a tarrget 500ft. away the size of a small speeder

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 10th, 2002, 12:02:20 AM
"An Archery challenge?"

The Jedi Master came out into the area, bow in hand. "Aye, I would be in a challenge ile that!"

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
Jun 11th, 2002, 08:04:53 PM
Wicket laughs to himself

You two think you cna beat me! The best Ewok Archer HA!

OOC: i am going to have fun showing the egotistical side of Jr.lol

ChildOfTheForce
Jun 25th, 2002, 10:48:28 AM
error

ChildOfTheForce
Jun 25th, 2002, 10:48:41 AM
Jedidiah was walking home when he heard Wickets challenge. Being about the same size as Wicket, he walks over to him, his movements silent.

"I will challenge you Wicket, If you let me use your bow."

The small child looks at the bow, then towards the target, smiling slightly.

Wicket W. Warrick Jr.
Jun 26th, 2002, 06:57:54 AM
ok but 1 rule all must fallow and it will enforced we use force blocking animals

OOC:the Yesamri are the force blockers right

ChildOfTheForce
Jun 27th, 2002, 06:26:43 AM
Ysalimir, something like that yes.))

IC: "Ok, Wicket, i can follow that. Though it doesnt matter much, im not good with the Force yet."

The child chuckles and looks at the targets, the Ysalimir, wondering if they will be moving...

Dios Kane
Jun 28th, 2002, 06:21:11 AM
:: Dios was walking by and saw a lot of people gathered around a teddy bear with a bow and heard something about a challenge::
Is this open to anyone? I'm okay, not the best but okay.