PDA

View Full Version : Everybody, IGNORE THIS POST!!!

Lion El' Jonson
Jun 8th, 2002, 06:41:31 PM
A young man with green eyes and blonde hair walks into the recruitment office. He is wearing a long, brown cloak and has one scar down the left side of his face. He loses his slightly confused expression and walks up to one of the many protocol droids.

Droid: May I help you, sir?

Lion El' Jonson: Ummmm, yes, could you tell me where to find one Xasor Leo Dawnstrider?

The droid points to a pretty young woman wearing blue robes that is conversing with two other jedi hopefuls.

The young man says thank you, and then walks over to Xazor Leo Dawnstrider, thrown off a bit. He hadn't expected a Jedi Knight of her renown to be so...beautiful.

He waits until she concludes her conversation with the other two, then approaches her...

OOC: I'm trying to think of what my character looks like...

Xazor Elessar
Jun 8th, 2002, 07:10:33 PM
Xazor turns from her conversation with the new Jedi Padawans, and nearly runs into a newcomer. She smiled and bowed in greeting. Her waist length blonde hair was done up in Garou Warrior braids with pretty gold coins woven into them. The silver in her deep blue eyes glinted with the same gentleness that filled her heart.

"Good eveing....I am Warrior Jedi Knight, Xazor Dawnstrider....you have come here seeking me?"

She questioned gently, smiling to reveal her elongated canines. The woman was very beautiful, but that was not what she entirely prided herself on. There was much more to Xazor than what met the eye...she had a warm heart and a gentle spirit with much patience. She had seen many things in her life of which people would never guess, so she understood the many problems people faced when they came here. The Knight crossed her arms over her chest and eyed the young man.....perhaps his story would be as interesting as the rest....

Lion El' Jonson
Jun 8th, 2002, 08:29:00 PM
As the Jedi Woman turned around, she nearly collided with him. It was his fault, he thought; he shouldn't have been standing there so quietly...the woman announced herself as Warrior Jedi Knight Xazor Dawnstrider, and bowed in greeting. He returned the bow and listened to her words.

The Jedi Mistress stood there, arms over her chest, as if she was surveying him.

LE'J: Hello, Madam Jedi. I have heard tales of the jedi since I was young. My grandfather was a jedi knight, though he was killed in the Mad Emperor's purges. My father was killed by the Emperor's World Devastators. I have wandered through this galaxy for many years, alone, taking jobs as a mercenary. 8 years ago, during a job for The Black Sun, I came across records of my family and the line of jedi knights spread troughout my heritage.

The young man sighs heavily. He is quite tired from his journey.

LE'J: I have spent the past eight years trying to reach the Greater Jedi order. I have taken countless transports and visited hundreds of world. In that time, I have learned patience. I wish to be trained to be a jedi, Mistress Xazor Dawnstrider.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 8th, 2002, 08:41:21 PM
Xazor listened quietly....indeed, his tale was interesting, but it ended the same as the rest. Everyone sought the Jedi in the end...which was the best decision they could ever make in their life. The Knight smiled gently and nodded.

"I see....but will you finish what you begin? The life is difficult....there is nothing easy about being a Jedi, except for being hated...and you will be. The Sith, the Dark Jedi...the Mercs, the Bounty Hunters and Assasians....they will all hate you for what you are and what you stand for. They are in the wrong, though...."

She said gently, but making her point known by the seriousness in her voice.

Lion El' Jonson
Jun 8th, 2002, 08:52:46 PM
LE'J: I understand completely, madam. I wish to join the Greater Jedi Order to bring peace to the galaxy. I'm quite sure that my ancestors would be proud of my choice.

He yawns, then says:

Besides, I am not unfamiliar with danger. My years of living as a mercenary have gained me numerous enemies, such as bounty hunters, and I have endured a life of hardship. The scar on my face is from the destruction of my first starship. I ejected safely, but the glass of my canopy shattered, slashing my face open. It was through the arrival of a smuggler vessel that I survived.

He leaned on a door jamb and thought for a moment. This decision would change his life forever. Finally, he said:

I wish to become a Jedi, m'lady.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 8th, 2002, 09:03:23 PM
Xazor smiled at his vailiant attitude and nodded gently.

"Indeed then.....you shall become one. I welcome you to the Greater Jedi Order. A Knight or Master shall be assigned to take you as their Padawan learner....for now, though, you may join the Force class as you wait. If you wish, you may go to Master Yoghurt's Bar and Grill for food....and to meet some friends. You may also choose a room in the Jedi Living Quarters."

The Knight said softly, hoping to make him feel welcome at the Jedi Order.

Lion El' Jonson
Jun 8th, 2002, 09:45:21 PM
Thank you very much, M'lady. Your generosity is commendable

I look forward to beginning my training as a padawan.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 8th, 2002, 10:28:34 PM
Xazor smiled and bowed in departure.

"May the Force be with you....."

The Knight said softly and then fell into the shadows as she had arrived...

TieFighterPilot181st
Jul 13th, 2002, 11:01:33 PM
A handsome young man with jet black hair in a black jump suit with the imperial insignia walks in and looks around when a droid comes over

Droid:What may I do for you sir?

TieFighterPilot181st: may i speak with Jedi master Xazor Leo Dawnstrider

Droid: she is over there (pointing to a pretty young woman in jedi robes)

TieFighterPilot181st: Thanks

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 13th, 2002, 11:07:49 PM
...sorry, Xaz, nevermind. My friend is a bit...new to RPing, I'll tell him to set up his own thread...