PDA

View Full Version : Repairs To Dash (Open)

imported_Lance Stormrider
Jun 8th, 2002, 06:02:37 PM
:: Lance walked towards Clay's ship, he had permission to enter the gigantic ship, as he entered to parking bay Lance simplyclappewd his fingers and said::

Computer..unlock scurity system to motocycle Dash GX-9900

:: Lance watched as the security system was disactivated and he entered the parking bay, as he looked at the left his bike<->Speeder was there safe and looking cool::

:: He ran to it and happy to see his cycle he hugs it::

You know I've missed you...but I have come to repair you...so we can go to the Stormrider for some repairs

:: Lance then takes his backpack and puts it on the floor hearing the loud noise of all the metalic tools in his bag, he takes off the helmet that covers his forehead and takes off all the sweat on his forehead keeping cool. He then takes off the lock on the parts of the speeder and opens one of the traps located on the middle of the cycle. He looks inside the engine trying to find the problem with the plasma reactors, he shrugs a bit and scratches his head as he starts to look on his datapad for the error.::

Ahh I sense this is gonna take a lot of time..

Jedi Anakin Skywalker
Jun 9th, 2002, 12:43:27 AM
::Anakin one of Lances new friends walked into the ship and came up behind Lance::

Need a hand with that?

Jun 9th, 2002, 08:59:59 AM
:: Lance still looking on his datapad saw felt a presence walk behind him, then he turned his eyes away from the datapad and Saw Anankin Skywalker::

Oh Hey hey there Anakin, well help would be well appreciated, but are you a good mechanic?

:: Lance threw a gaze at Anakin as he spoke::

Lion El' Jonson
Jun 9th, 2002, 09:17:15 AM
Lion El' Jonson walks toward Stormrider.

"I've heard a lot about you from Mistress Jedi Dawnstrider." he says.

"Anyway, I found this hydrospanner back there somewhere. I figured you might need it. That poor thing looks like quite a wreck right now."

Jun 9th, 2002, 09:31:47 AM
:: Lance was surprised by what he said about Master Xazor talking about him, but he stared at the newcomer and smiled gently, he then took the hydrospanner and put it away because it would of use after.::

Thank you very much euh..what's your name anyways?

Lion El' Jonson
Jun 9th, 2002, 09:35:16 AM
"Oh, I'm sorry. My name is Lion El' Jonson. You seemed a bit surprised when I mention Jedi Knight Dawnstrider. May I ask why?"

Jun 9th, 2002, 09:38:35 AM
:: Lance simply extended his hand to shake with his::

My name's Lance and well..I don't know Im surprised because...I don't see why Master Xazor would talk about me I'm just a simple padawan

Lion El' Jonson
Jun 9th, 2002, 09:55:02 AM
"I'm sorry, that must have been a bit rude to ask about something personal." he gazed thoughtfully at the ceiling. "How long do you think it's gonna take to repair this poor guy?" he asked, motioning towards the vehicle.

Jun 9th, 2002, 01:02:19 PM
:: Lance tilts his head towarded his speeder::

Well...I don't know...it depends on how good Anakin is to help me huh Anakin?

OOC: Im trusting the skills of the great mechanic Anakin here :p

Jedi Anakin Skywalker
Jun 9th, 2002, 03:13:58 PM
Well first what your speeder is going to need is a new power converter as well as a new power coupling just to get it started. That shouldnt be hard to find though. Lets see we could get two new crome mufflers and it could get a new paint job and we can bring this speeder back to top shape..:)

OOC: By the way I dont know what the hell I just said..:lol

Lion El' Jonson
Jun 9th, 2002, 04:49:02 PM
ooc: (cough) lame (cough)....naw, jk Anakin

ic: "Who?"

He looked around and spotted another person next to them, croching on the ground to examine the engine.

"Oh, sry.....hi. Whatever the heck happened to this poor speeder, it's probably gonna be expensive to fix...Ever since the Empire went on the offensive, pretty much everything that could be used in vehicles or starships has gone through the roof, power converters included..."

He turned around and walked away, calling "May the Force be with you...you'll need it..."

ooc: ok, what the hell do I say about power converters?!!?!I can't think of an interesting thread about power converters...the only time something happened to power converters was when Salla Zend blew hers because her hyperdrive was too powerful.

Jedi Anakin Skywalker
Jun 9th, 2002, 05:54:37 PM
OOC: Same here I just thought up what I hear in the movies and I wrote it. I dont know any other parts in a speeder but those are the only 2 parts that I know..:)

Lion El' Jonson
Jun 10th, 2002, 03:42:58 AM
ooc: lol, repulsorlift coils, and usually an underline fuel cell conversion for transfering the fusion cell's power to the converters..how the hell i know this, don't ask me...

ic: Lion El' Jonson returns.

"I don't have anything better to do...Mind if I help out? As a mercenary,I pretty much had to take care of my own ship, since I'd probably have been capped by a bounty hunter if I set foot in a spaceport."

Jun 10th, 2002, 04:17:18 AM
:: Lance checks on his data pad montionning Anakin to come and check it out::

Well I got all the parts we need..HERE..at the docking bay but we just need to repair the power convertor that is located here

:: He points to Anakin on the datapad, and then tilt his head towards Lion who came back::
"Great then we take all the need we can get"

:: Lance now walks over to a big hangar where he has all the spare parts::

Now now...which is which!!??

:: Lance scratches his head as he looks towards Anakin::

Lion El' Jonson
Jun 10th, 2002, 04:29:42 AM
lol, I think we better leave finding the right part to Anakin...I can install stuff just fine, but I have no idea what is inside the Hover-Bike right now...

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 13th, 2002, 12:09:20 AM
At the other side of the hanger, A lone mechainc was working on a speeder. It was an older model, but it was well looked after, bristling with modifications and larger engines than required. A dirty hand pulled out a negative power coupling, inspecting the signs of a burn on it. There also was a noticable crack on one of the turbine housings, the result of an overheated afterburner.

A tool clicked as the mechanic removed the impeller housing, to expose the turbine blades.

Jun 13th, 2002, 04:32:11 AM
:: Lance was concentrated on his datapad when suddenly he heard a noise coming from the other side of the hangar::

"Huh?...Do you hear that? I thought we were alone in here oh well..better go check"

:: Lance lets his datapad on the speeder and at a slow pace he walks towards the opposide of the one they were in the hangar motionning Anakin and Lion to follow him. As he walks over there he suddenly sees a man, he then feels a huge presence in the force..never had he felt anything like it except in presence of his master Leia. He walks towards the man watching as he is repairing a speeder, he looked like he wasn't having problems repairing it looked like a man that knew what he was doing. As he walks closer to him he suddenly realizes that it's one of the council memebers Master Q'Dunn even though Lance had never met him before he had heard great things about him. Lance walks closer to the man and coughs a bit before speaking::

"Ahem...greetings Master Q'Dunn...I hope I'm not disturbing too much..."

:: The padawan lowers his head and bows but then comes back upstraight to see what the Jedi Master will say about this::

Lion El' Jonson
Jun 16th, 2002, 04:12:04 AM
Lion heard Lance walk away, wondering who had made the noise, when he heard "Ahem...greetings Master Q'Dunn...I hope I'm not disturbing too much...".

"Master Q'Dunn? The council member? I wonder what somebody like him would be doing here?" he thought to himself.

Getting up from the Repulsorlift coil, which was mangled and burned in half a dozen places, he walked towards Lance and Master Q'Dunn, who were near the spare-parts pile.

Lion had never actually met the Council Member, but it had been said that he was a wise and very strong man. Lion was looking forward to meeting him."

Walking alongside Lance, he said:

"Hello, Master Q'Dunn. How are you this evening (morning, day)?"

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 16th, 2002, 10:40:43 PM
A head came up out of the engine that he had been inspecting, glancing at the two young Padawans who had greeted him.

"Hail thee and well met. You seem to have me at a disadvange, as you have heard my name, but I have not heard of yours. Whom do I adreess and whom are your Masters?"

Jun 17th, 2002, 06:39:08 AM
:: He looked at the man who got his head out of the engines and nodded::

"Name's Lance Stormrider...padawan to Jedi Master Leia Solo"

Lion El' Jonson
Jul 9th, 2002, 11:09:19 AM
Lion sat down on the smooth metal floor, his dark green cloak billowing around him. He nodded at the Jedi Master, and said:

"My name's Lion El Jonson, I'm the padawan to Dasquian Belargic."