PDA

View Full Version : Four walls.

Zen Dracon
Jun 8th, 2002, 03:26:13 PM
Zen standing in front of a door, remembering the last time he used, forgetting how to use one because of his long years of travel he usually slepted on the ground. He smiled then pressing all the bottons, it finally opened.

"Whoa, theres four walls. I can get use to this."

Then jumps to the bed and trys it out. After a couple of minutes he started to unpack his things and put them into a closet.

"I wonder if they give you a tunic or you have to buy one cause I don't the money and the only clothes I got is what I'm wearing."

He turns and see a holder for a tool.

"Is this where I'm suppose to put that lightsaber thing. I wonder where I can get one. I'll try tomorrow, better hit the ground or sack now heh."

Azhure Darkstone
Jun 12th, 2002, 12:13:35 AM
::Azhure had been given two tunics, the usual brown and given a room, and was told rather rushed to go there. Opening the door she watched as the male in the room admired four walls::

Four walls, one room, two cupboards, two tunics, a weapon holder and datapad in the corner. A bed, a bedside table and a door outside. Welcome to the GJO

::She smiled and put the tunics on the bed::

Azhure, and you?

Zen Dracon
Jun 13th, 2002, 04:22:39 PM
Waking up from a good night sleep he sees a young woman in the door way. Then hearing the soft voice, Zen replys.

My name's Zen. It is a pleasure to meet you Azhure, is there anything I can do for you?

Azhure Darkstone
Jun 14th, 2002, 11:25:49 PM
::Azhure nodded::

Yes, these tunics are for you. If you need anything ask the lady with whispy blond hair, one green eye and one blue eye.
Nice to meet you Zen and welcome to the GJO

Zen Dracon
Jun 15th, 2002, 02:18:53 PM
It has been a pleasure meeting you Azhure and I thankyou for the tunics and talking to me.

Zen Dracon
Jun 15th, 2002, 10:09:28 PM
After Azhure had left, Zen started to try on his new clothes.

A nice fit I would say. I think I'll go get something to eat at the Bar and Grill.