PDA

View Full Version : First Time

Elena Van Derveld
Jun 8th, 2002, 07:38:51 AM
The lab and house on Helios had gotten really boring really fast. Elena couldn't stand that idiot Vega's company anymore, and the house staff were just as dull as he was, so she'd snuck out. Using the passcodes that Vega had so kindly provided she'd 'borrowed' a ship and jetted off to Coruscant to check out some of the nightlife in her memories.

After touching down, she'd gone looking around a few bars - spotting ports and such that she recognised from fights - and found one eventually that suited her tastes. It was a big place, with symphonic metal pumping out of the speakers and women draping themselves over tables.

The blonde sat at her table, a martini in one hand, looking around, a grin on her face.

Lisseth Keiran
Jun 8th, 2002, 08:16:46 AM
Smooth, clear, golden. This was the solution to everyone's problems. God's tonic, poured down the throats of the damned so that they could escape this Hell of a world. But most of the time, it simply provided entertainment.

Lisseth grit her teeth together and downed her tumbler of the awful-tasting liquor before she set the glass on a growing stack, her pale eyes staring tauntingly across the table at her challenger. The stocky man grumbled and lifted a shakey hand as he poured his own tumbler sloppily into his mouth, amber liquid dripping through his beard. Lisseth waited for the blurred crowd to settle down from its cheers before she took another shot. She was growing bored with this game. With any luck, the man would fall over soon.

And that he did.

Lisseth grabbed the money that was bet against her and pushed through the arguing mob, ignoring a few gropes. By the time she'd neared the bar, she was tucking the collection of money into her shirt and sorting out her rumpled clothing. She glanced over her shoulder while perching on a barstool, muttering.

"Damned pigs.."

Elena Van Derveld
Jun 8th, 2002, 09:16:29 AM
She watched with great amusement as one of the patrons was beaten in a drinking game. The crowds swelled around the large man, slapping his back and jeering at the fact that a young woman was the one to have beaten him. Elena found it no suprise, infact she was waiting on this one to do something. The Sith inside of her could feel the darkness coming from her. Rising up to her feet, she slipped fairly untouched through the crowd to the bar beside the red head, ordering a refill for her drink.

"Nice little display with that guy," he said absently, glancing around.

Lisseth Keiran
Jun 8th, 2002, 09:25:02 AM
Lisseth gave an absent shrug, glancing absently over her shoulder at the fight that was slowly breaking out. A sneer grew over her lips and she crossed her legs, her tall boots squeaking together briefly.

"You'd think they'd learn..."

Pulling a few credits from between her breasts, she handed the money to the bartender, requesting another drink. Despite how much she had drunken, she showed no signs of being intoxicated. If anything, she was acting like one of the most sober people in the bar. Nevertheless, her head ached and the room would spin if she stood.

"I've been doing this for years... And yet they always bet against me."

Elena Van Derveld
Jun 8th, 2002, 09:29:15 AM
Without addressing the girl's reply, she took a sip of her drink. It was only the second one she had bought tonight, she much prefered to stay sober and watch others act like fools than do it herself. Plus, they didn't have any Jack Daniels, and that was what she had a real thirst for.

"How do you manage to down so much?"

Elena yawned somewhat, turning to look straight at the girl.

"You've been drinking all night and you're almost as sober as me."

Lisseth Keiran
Jun 8th, 2002, 09:33:09 AM
A slow grin crept over her lips as Lisseth curled her feet under her. She leaned her chin into her hand, her arm propped up against the counter.

"I was raised on the hard stuff... Mother downed it while she was carrying me... fed it to me with milk to keep me from crying... I suppose I just built an immunity to it."

She gave a shrug and took a gulp from the new drink, taking a piece of ice with it.

"Never really cared much for the taste of that, though."

Elena Van Derveld
Jun 8th, 2002, 09:36:21 AM
"Drugged up as a baby... nice," she said with a slight sneer.

Twisting around on the barstool that she was now sitting on, Elena looked out at the scene in the bar. A punch up was well under way and most of the patrons were over in the fray. Grinning somewhat, she called a glass from the shelves behind the counter and sent it careening through the air with the force, smashing it straight into the back of one man's head. The hit man groaned and turned, bloodied, to look at the person behind him ... hitting him square in the face.

"Heh."

Lisseth Keiran
Jun 8th, 2002, 09:43:04 AM
Lisseth grinned in amusement, giggling lightly. She looked to the woman, a rather bt of admiration glinting in her eyes. She shook her head slightly and gave a small, scolding shake of her index finger.

"Now, now.. That wasn't at all nice."

She paused, pulling a piece off of the bottom of her left boot's metal heel. A thin dagger slipped out from inside and she caught it in her palm before placing the piece back on her boot.

"Although... When does nice fit into a place like this?"

Lisseth grinned again and tossed the dagger into the crowed, landing it square between a lanky-looking teen's eyes.

Elena Van Derveld
Jun 8th, 2002, 09:48:15 AM
A sharp laugh cut the air as Elena watched the boy topple downwards. Shrill cries erupted from the sweaty mass as some began to realise that there was more at work here than appeared. Elena, wanting to do what Vega would have done right now, extended one hand and prepared to send out a blast of Force lightning into the crowd ... but of course nothing happened. Quirking an eyebrow, she instead settled for impaling a man on an already broken table.

From behind the bar a man barked gruffly at the two women, leaning forward.

"You two! Get out before things get worse!"

With lightning reflexes she caught his tongue and slammed his head down against the bar top, a grin tugging on her lips.

"... Oops."

Lisseth Keiran
Jun 8th, 2002, 10:00:56 AM
Lisseth giggled in delight and clapped her hands together. Then, she noticed a man on the side, admiring both of them. She glanced towards the blond woman with a smirk before motioning for the man to come over. He stumbled through the crowd and over to the bar, lips twisted into a lopsided grin.

"Well hey there, stranger.."

Before she knew it, the man was pratically on top of her. Although... that would simply make things easier. She slipped a hand briefly into her pocket, securing a small, metal claw onto the tip of her index finger, and slid her arms over the man's shoulders. Her claw sank into the back of his neck, at the very top of his spine, sending him into a colvulsing twitch upon the floor.

Lisseth spit on the shaking man and turned to Elena.

"So...Do you have a name?"

Elena Van Derveld
Jun 8th, 2002, 10:07:24 AM
She canted her head to look down at the paralysed man, giving him a mocking wave and wink. Without looking back up, she grinned.

"Of course, my name is Ve-... Elena Van-Derveld," she said, head turning back up towards the girl.

"And you're Lisseth."

Lisseth Keiran
Jun 8th, 2002, 10:12:23 AM
Lisseth flinched slightly, looking towards the woman. She puzzled for a moment before sighing. She'd used the Force to kill several people already...why wouldn't she be able to read minds? Lisseth spun around on her stool sat up on her knees, leaning over the bar. She tossed a few bottles of alcohol over her shoulder, grinning as she heard each shatter. Her hand disappeared into her pocket again and withdrew, revealing a single match. Lisseth looked towards Elena before standing up and striking the match on the bar, tossing it into the mob of alcohol-splashed idiots.

Elena Van Derveld
Jun 8th, 2002, 10:18:10 AM
Yawning softly - bringing one hand up to her mouth to cover it - she pushed herself up onto the bar top. Elena thumped her fist down against the man still lying on the bar, flattening his back out a bit before putting her glass down on top of him.

"I didn't expect my evening would turn out like this, but it's rather pleasant," she laughed softly, picking up a bottle of vodka.

With a light flick of her wrist she tossed it onto the fire in the bar, adding more fuel to it. Outside there were shouts as people began to catch onto what was going on inside.

"Uh oh," she feigned a pout and fearful expression, "We're in trouble now."

Lisseth Keiran
Jun 8th, 2002, 10:23:29 AM
Shrugging absently, Lisseth looked towards Elena and stepped off of the man she'd ended up standing on. She eyed the woman for a moment, chewing absently on her lip before she shook a lock of hair from her face and arched an eyebrow.

"Then perhaps we should make a grand exit?"

Elena Van Derveld
Jun 8th, 2002, 10:27:51 AM
Elena raised one eyebrow, thinking about the proposition.

"Hmm..."

Sirens whailed outside, loud and shrill.

"Good idea!"

She hopped off the bench, shoving the man she'd been using as a drinks holder back to the floor. Striding straight over a few corporeal bodies - stiletto heels driving into their backs - she made her way towards the door. A sly smile played on her lips as she span on her heel to look at the bar.

"Nice party, don't hold it against me if I don't come back again, boys."

Lisseth Keiran
Jun 8th, 2002, 10:45:01 AM
Lisseth gave a small salute to the group of men before letting out a feathery giggle and following Elena out into the street. She lifted a small device from her pocket and let it attach onto the side of the building.

"Three, two, one"

A small beeping appeared under the rumble of voices. As soon as the two women were further down the street, and the flashing speeders were in front of it, the walls errupted in a firey explosion.

"Boom go the piggies as they ride a flame to Hell.."

Elena Van Derveld
Jun 8th, 2002, 11:20:30 AM
She strained up onto her toes, waving to the huge ball of fire down the street. A dark laugh passed her lips as she looked away from the scene back towards Lisseth. She clapped her hands together and nodded, sighing, pleased.

"Well... that was fun. Now what?"

Lisseth Keiran
Jun 8th, 2002, 11:25:12 AM
Scratching her chin absently, Lisseth looked toward Elena. She had to be careful what she thought, but...She was quite attractive... Lisseth grit her teeth and blanked out her mind, a faint pink forming in her cheeks as she prayed she hadn't been wandering through her thoughts.

Her arms stretched absently above her head as she yawned.

"Well... I don't know.."

Elena Van Derveld
Jun 8th, 2002, 11:34:03 AM
"Well there's always more killing," she said in a flippant tone.

"But then I'm not the type of girl who runs off to murder people with just anyone," she added, poking her tongue out and offering a sly smile before turning away.

Lisseth Keiran
Jun 8th, 2002, 11:40:35 AM
"Is that so..?"

Lifting an eyebrow with curiousity, Lisseth cocked her head to the side and folded her arms. A smirk crossed her lips as she sped up a bit to step in front of Elena.

"Then what was your reason for those back there?"

Elena Van Derveld
Jun 8th, 2002, 11:43:55 AM
She shrugged slight.

"I was bored," she said, then adding, "plus you started it, it seemed a shame not to finish."

Lisseth Keiran
Jun 8th, 2002, 11:49:20 AM
Laughing quietly, she folded her arms beneath her chest and smirked.

"Alright, then."

She paused a moment in thought, letting her hands drop as she started walking again.

"..Do you have a place to stay?"

Elena Van Derveld
Jun 8th, 2002, 11:53:52 AM
"I'm just visiting, so no,"

She looked up around at the evening skyline of Coruscant and smirked.

"I was just going to wander around until I found someplace I could... 'borrow', or break into, whatever you want to call it."

Lisseth Keiran
Jun 8th, 2002, 12:00:16 PM
Lisseth chewed on her lip for a moment, folding her arms again as she looked towards Elena.

"No sense in risking a run-in with unwanted visitors... Could always use my place. I have an extra bed."

Elena Van Derveld
Jun 8th, 2002, 12:21:23 PM
"I don't suppose it could hurt, for one night,"

It was true. From the looks of things the girl wasn't that powerful and couldn't, even if she wanted to, take Elena on. Plus, it'd irk Vega if she stayed out - always a plus side.

Lisseth Keiran
Jun 9th, 2002, 01:03:15 PM
Lisseth paused for a moment, giving a slight nod before she looked toward Elena and tilted her head.

"This way."

With that, she darted off down a small alley and grabbed onto a ladder, racing up it. Before long, she was dashing from rooftop to rooftop with barely any concentration.

Elena Van Derveld
Jun 9th, 2002, 01:07:37 PM
Noticing the quick change in pace, Elena sprinted off after Lisseth. Even in her heels she could manage to run just as fast, thanks to the Force. She folloed behind Lisseth, clearing drops and buildings in small bounds, wondering exactly where they were going.

Lisseth Keiran
Jun 9th, 2002, 01:15:19 PM
Lisseth jolted to a sudden stop, crouching down close to the rooftop. Her fingers slid over before sinking into the building and pushing up a small trap door. She stood and glanced back at Elena before dropping through.

The room was fairly large and split off into three other rooms, two of which held small beds. The paint was peeling on the walls, revealing the rusted metal beneath. The carpeting was stained and tattered, the floor sunken in at parts. A sneer crossed Lisseth's face.

"This is what they call nice in this part of town..."

Elena Van Derveld
Jun 9th, 2002, 01:18:15 PM
"Wow, looks just like home," came her sarcastic reply.

Taking a few steps across the floor, she could feel the carpet depress beneath her, and at one point she was sure something squelched.

"So which of the two holes do I take?" she said, gesturing, non-chalant, at the two bed room doors.

Lisseth Keiran
Jun 9th, 2002, 01:27:14 PM
Shrugging absently, Lisseth pulled off her thin white, long-sleeved shirt, her black skirt appearing to be a dress beneath. She shook her hair lightly and walked over to a small container, crouching down and opening it to reveal an array of drinks.

"Whichever. ..You want anything?"

Elena Van Derveld
Jun 9th, 2002, 01:29:40 PM
"I don't suppose another martini could hurt,"

She shrugged a little, looking around. It might not have been the palace that the manor was, but it sure felt a lot more homely.

Lisseth Keiran
Jun 9th, 2002, 01:34:01 PM
Laughing quietly, mostly at herself, Lisseth grabbed a bottle of JD out before turning around.

"I was never good at mixing... Settle for this?"

She stayed crouched on the floor, awaiting a response as she held out the bottle.

Elena Van Derveld
Jun 9th, 2002, 01:36:28 PM
Jack Daniels, her favourite poision.

"Oh, definetly," she said, pacing across towards what looked like a couch against the back wall of the room.

Lisseth Keiran
Jun 9th, 2002, 01:39:30 PM
Grabbing a second bottle, she shut the container and stood to walk over and sit beside Elena, landing rather close, their sides nearly touching. Lisseth handed over one of the bottles and twisted the top off of her own, leaning back on the couch.

"Cheers"

Elena Van Derveld
Jun 9th, 2002, 01:42:33 PM
Cracking the bottle open, flicking the top over so that it landed on top of the drinks counter. A soft yawn passed her lips as she brought the brown bottle up to meet them, pausing momentarily to echo the toast ...

"Cheers"

... before downing a large amount of the bottle.

Lisseth Keiran
Jun 9th, 2002, 01:48:11 PM
Lisseth took a long drink from her own bottle, stifling a yawn as she downed the liquid. She absently held the bottle in her hand, pulling her legs up so that she could hug her knees, her head turning to look at Elena.

Before she could really tell whether she was thinking or speaking, she mumbled a small bunch of words partially to herself.

"You're quite attractive.."

Elena Van Derveld
Jun 9th, 2002, 01:51:12 PM
"I know I am,"

A smug smile came over her lips as she took another swig of the JD. It was obvious to anyone that knew Vega that she had his inflated ego and arrogance.

Lisseth Keiran
Jun 9th, 2002, 01:55:56 PM
Lisseth leaned her lips against her knees, staring absently at the floor as she held in a small sigh. She was never one for small talk... Let alone with someone she was attracted to.

Elena Van Derveld
Jun 9th, 2002, 01:57:46 PM
Looking sideways at the girl she sighed on the inside. This was going no where fast.

"You aren't so bad yourself," she murmured, hoping for a reaction.

Lisseth Keiran
Jun 9th, 2002, 02:01:09 PM
Laughing quietly, she tilt her head, her temple resting on her knees. Despite her silence, her eyes seemed to be thanking her. After a few minutes, she finished off her JD and stood, holding a hand out for Elena.

"Perhaps we should figure out which room is least likely to have the floor drop out. ..I normally don't stay here."

Elena Van Derveld
Jun 9th, 2002, 02:05:16 PM
"Good plan," she said, hopping up, slipping her boots off as she did so.

Taking a few steps forward past Lisseth, she glanced back at her and nodded towards the bedroom on the left.

Lisseth Keiran
Jun 9th, 2002, 02:09:16 PM
"So you'll take that one, then."

Lisseth gave a nod, unfastening the various laces of her boots before stepping out of them. She stared at Elena for a moment before walking off towards the second bedroom.

Elena Van Derveld
Jun 9th, 2002, 02:13:50 PM
Well that was no fun, she thought to herself, feigning a pout. Never the less she walked into the bedroom and jumped on top of the squeaky old bed, causing the springs to groan loudly.

"Oops,"

A grin spread over her lips as she lay backwards, taking in the unusual smell in the room. She closed her eyes and yawned somewhat.

"G'night, red," she called out, mockingly.

Lisseth Keiran
Jun 9th, 2002, 02:18:43 PM
"Yeah, yeah..." Lisseth called back, reaching to her side to unlace the tightly pulled dress. She let it drop to the floor nd pulled a baggy tunic over her head before crawling onto her own bed and curling up.

Hours later, having listened to dead silence for nearly an hour, Lisseth carefully stepped from the bed and creapt over the floor. She slipped out of her room and peered into the next, biting her lip. Crouching very low in a corner near the bed, she smiled lightly, watching Elena sleep.

Elena Van Derveld
Jun 10th, 2002, 09:29:46 AM
Only her second nights sleep ever, and there - in a filched silk slip - she dreamt of destruction. The dreams she had were repeats from Vega's mind, yet still seemed interesting. In the unconsious state she had no inkling of the girl watching over her, but something deep in her mind knew...

... and because of this she stirred a little, but did not work.

Lisseth Keiran
Jun 11th, 2002, 08:19:32 AM
Lisseth hugged her knees as she sat on the floor, staring up at Elena. She looked like a fallen angel.. So beautiful, so peaceful, but you could feel the darkness running through the air around her.

Her hand reached up slowly, hovering beside Elena's cheek, before snapping back. She didn't want to wake her... Instead, she just nestled down on the floor and kept watching.

Elena Van Derveld
Jun 11th, 2002, 10:08:26 AM
The feeling of uncertainty and confusion ebbing from Lisseth's mind permeated the Sith's consious, gently shaking her so that she would wake. Within a few minutes sleep had slipped away, but she still lay with her eyes closed in silence. Sensing someone was in the room, she shifted and rolled onto her side, facing Lisseth.

In her mind a projection of what was going on around her formed, thanks to the Force, and she struggled not to smile.

Lisseth Keiran
Jun 11th, 2002, 12:25:53 PM
"I'd never deserve someone like you..." She murmured with a forlorn tone.

Standing slowly, Lisseth gazed down at Elena for another minute, a light sigh passing through her lips. She leaned down and brushed a small kiss against her temple before turning to return to her quarters.

Elena Van Derveld
Jun 11th, 2002, 12:29:35 PM
One eye flicked open. How unusual. The alcohol had certainly gotten to the girls head for her to be acting in such a way. It was rather amusing, yet interesting at the same time, to think that one could so quickly develop feelings ... though she was a hypocrite in this area. Anyone who knew Vega knew he threw himself at anything that would take him, and thus Elena would be the same.

"You never know," she whispered.

Lisseth Keiran
Jun 11th, 2002, 01:00:12 PM
Lisseth flinched, freezing midstep as she tried to determine whether or not she'd really heard the small voice. After listening to the silence for a bit, she shook her head and wandered into her room, sinking down on the bed.

"You're losing it, Lis'..."

Elena Van Derveld
Jun 11th, 2002, 01:04:35 PM
A laugh almost escaped, but she held it in.

"Nah-uh," Elena said in a hushed childish voice.

Lisseth Keiran
Jun 11th, 2002, 01:07:27 PM
Lisseth ran a hand through her hair, sitting up as she peered across the hallway towards the next room, her legs folding into an "Indian" style.

"Elena..?"

Elena Van Derveld
Jun 11th, 2002, 01:11:49 PM
For a moment there was noise, then slowly a pale image - apparently a hand - flicked across the open door way. The fingers waggled in a equally youthful wave before the palm dissapeared, replaced by a soft muffled laugh.

Lisseth Keiran
Jun 11th, 2002, 01:15:06 PM
--A soft laugh left her own mouth as Lisseth rolled over and grabbed the heavy, warn out pillow at the top of her bed. She stood up, hurling the pillow through the other door--

Elena Van Derveld
Jun 11th, 2002, 01:16:46 PM
There was a sound of a thud, then a whine, followed by a whimper.

"... Ow."

Lisseth Keiran
Jun 11th, 2002, 01:18:32 PM
She laughed again and stumbled into the small hallway, peeking through the other door at Elena.

Elena Van Derveld
Jun 11th, 2002, 01:21:00 PM
She lay on the bed, feigning being hurt. Upon seeing Lisseth a pout spread over her lips and she whimpered once more.

Lisseth Keiran
Jun 11th, 2002, 01:23:01 PM
Catching her breath until she was down to meer giggles, Lisseth walked over to the bed and dropped down on her knees, looking at Elena. She smirked lightly, lifting the pillow from the floor and batting her head with it.

Elena Van Derveld
Jun 11th, 2002, 01:24:47 PM
Squeezing her eyes shut, she groaned.

"Oh no, you're one of those pain for pleasure girls."

She rolled her eyes then poked her tongue out and Lisseth and grinned a little.

Lisseth Keiran
Jun 11th, 2002, 01:26:32 PM
A shocked look spread on Lisseth's face as she pouted, stomping onto her knees and turning around.

Elena Van Derveld
Jun 11th, 2002, 01:30:12 PM
The grin crept further over her face as she scooted forward a little on the bed, reaching out to touch Lisseth on the shoulder.

"Heeeyyy," she shook her shoulder lightly, laughing quietly.

Lisseth Keiran
Jun 11th, 2002, 03:54:58 PM
Before either of them had time to realise what had happened, or what was happening, Lisseth had spun around, snatching Elena's wrist and pulling her into a kiss, so light it was more of a breath.

Lisseth stared at the woman in front of her for a hard minute, carefully releasing her wrist as she took a step back.

Elena Van Derveld
Jun 12th, 2002, 09:29:38 AM
In truth she'd been expecting it to come sooner or later, so wasn't shocked. Instead she smiled somewhat and flopped back onto the bed, yawning softly.

"Nice."

Lisseth Keiran
Jun 12th, 2002, 12:01:51 PM
Lisseth felt her cheeks blush through the darkness, Her eyes shifting around. She smirked faintly, looking towards Elena again, silent.

Elena Van Derveld
Jun 12th, 2002, 12:07:05 PM
"You don't need to be embarassed you know, It's not like I'm reeling back in disgust,"

Though Lisseth wouldn't have been able to see in the shadows, she was putting on her best reassuring smile whilst looking towards the red-head.