PDA

View Full Version : Leading the Grey: First steps

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 8th, 2002, 03:27:54 AM
The doors into the recruitment center swung open, and in walked two figures. The first stood tall and slim, fair, a character most would recognise as being Dasquian Belargic; the Old Republic Jedi Knight. The second many would not be familiar with. An old man, dressed all in white with a sleek beard to match. They walked in matching pace, talking quietly as they approached the center of the room.

Upon reaching the middle, Dasquian paused in his step and turned to his friend with a nod.

Kakita Yoshi
Jun 8th, 2002, 03:47:43 AM
Smiling back at his young, wise companion Kakita turned his gaze on his surroundings.

"This is a truly inspiring place, I suppose I just ask to join?"

A nod and a smile from Dasquian;

"Well then," clearing his throat, "I would like to join."

Kelt Simoson
Jun 8th, 2002, 04:02:29 AM
Kelt at the time was having a chat with a few other Jedi hope fulls, kneeling to talk to the little ones and keeping them happy and such, and talking to the older ones in general conversation as they waited for the Masters and Council members to greet them.

It was not long before Kelt instantly recognized his friends force signature..it was his friend Dasquian the bowyer as Kelt referred to him, and another old man, younger in signature though, a kind man all the same. Kelt turnd to view the two gave a quick wave and told the young boy he was speaking to, to wait there.

He finally approached the two who had waited for a few minutes by now.

' AH!....the bowyer and his friend Yoshi how nice of you to come to see me on my greeting shift...' He said smiling to the two shaking both there hands fermly as he always did.

' Please...sit with me un till a Master or Council member arrives and tell me how you two have been doing.' Kelt said gesturng to the only table left.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 8th, 2002, 04:08:09 AM
Dasquian smiled and bowed somewhat to his friend.

"Kelt, it is good to see you are already taking an active part in the Order," he says, gesturing around the room with one hand.

"Kakita here is already fairly adept in the Force, he will be a good ally to have," Dasquian said as he turned to Kakita.

Kakita Yoshi
Jun 8th, 2002, 04:22:39 AM
"Greetings Kelt Simoson,"

Extending his hand in greeting;

"It is always a pleasure to meet a friend of a friend,"

Kelt Simoson
Jun 8th, 2002, 04:32:05 AM
He took the old mans hand in his and shook it, before sitting down apon one of the soft chairs, something Kelt took to his advantage...where he came from there was no such thing as comfot.

' It is very good to see you recruiting for the GJO, and although i ahve only been here a few days...yet i have taken the position as a greeter along with Xazor.' He smiled cutely towards them both.

' Err would you two like a drink?, ill go fetch us some refresments while you two talk between yourselfs....a Fruit Juice for the bowyer and for you Kakita?' He asked as he was getting up with a smile.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 8th, 2002, 04:36:14 AM
"I'm quite sure we can survive without a drink," he said with a grin.

"I'm quite sure that in due time someone will arrive to deal with Kakita, and until that moment arises I am quite happy to just remain here with my thoughts," Dasquian added with a nod.

Kakita Yoshi
Jun 8th, 2002, 04:54:54 AM
Flashing a mock angry glare at Dasquian, Kakita turned to Kelt

"The padawan can speak for himself, and so can I, I'll have a glass of whatever red wine you happen to have."

In a harsh whisper he returned to Dasquian,

"I may be an old man, but I can take a single glass of anything without much trouble; It is impolite and not befitting a Knight of the old Republic to second guess his elders, however much experiance he has or however little the elder in question has."

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 8th, 2002, 04:57:27 AM
Dasquian quirked an eyebrow somewhat and nodded to Kakita.

"I'm only looking out for your best interests, it would not be wise to disrespect the Jedi here by appearing too casual in your approach to your admitance,"

Turning to glance about.

"Never the less, you are free to do what you wish."

Kakita Yoshi
Jun 8th, 2002, 05:03:35 AM
"I thank you for your counsul in all things Dasuqian, but sometimes it is best to accept hospitality when offered and present yourself as a man...nothing more, with the faults and failings of real people,"

Reclining into his seat, Kakita found himself patting his pockets looking for something, realising what he was looking for, he didnt have;

"You dont happen to know anyone who smokes do you?"

Kelt Simoson
Jun 8th, 2002, 05:06:28 AM
Kelt looked towards his friend Dasquian with a quick smile before looking toward Kakita again.

' Err...yes YES!..im sure i am russel you up a drink at your request' Kelt said before turning and walking toward the kitchen.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 8th, 2002, 05:22:00 AM
Dasquian laughed to himself and down on one of the chairs in silence, wondering when one of the academy co-ordinators would arrive to sort out Kakita's admission.

Kakita Yoshi
Jun 8th, 2002, 05:25:09 AM
"How odd, is he usually that nervous?"

Kelt Simoson
Jun 8th, 2002, 05:27:16 AM
'Yes...normaly i am!' Kelt said poking his head out the kitchen door still making the old mans drink.

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 8th, 2002, 05:30:50 AM
"Hmm,"

Dasquian, looking unsettled, stood up.

"I think I shall leave you two to the entrance process, I have some things to tend to,"

He bowed then turned and began to walk away, calling back over his shoulder.

"Good luck."

Kakita Yoshi
Jun 8th, 2002, 06:58:02 AM
Kakita sighed to himself, young people seemed to be getting faster and faster and have more things to do in that split second than they ever had before.

Calling to the nervous Kelt;

"Forget the drink, come and sit down, take some weight off your feet; you are all making me tired just watching you."

Xazor Elessar
Jun 8th, 2002, 12:56:19 PM
A young woman stepped from the shadows, having been watching the men as they conversed. A smile danced upon her lips as she approached the gathered group. The Knight's blue robes flowed behind her, and her Garou Warrior Braids swung gently in time with her steps. The gold coins wove into them clanged softly until she came to a stop a few feet from the group. Bowing slightly, she looked up, the silver in her deep blue eyes glinting in the light with curiosity of the newcomer.

"Greetings...I am Warrior Jedi Knight, Xazor Dawnstrider. I am one of the Recruitment Center Coordinators..."

She said gently. The man who was new to her was quite old, and he had a curious expression on his face. He appeared gentle, yet very wise. The Knight respected everyone no matter age...but someone as old as he, she always gave the most respect to. Folding her hands behind her back, she eyed the newcomer and smiled at her friends who had obviously brought him here...as she waited for him to speak.

Kakita Yoshi
Jun 8th, 2002, 03:33:57 PM
Springing to his feet, Kakita turned to the approaching Knight; excecuting his most deferential bow and smiling in the most ingratiating manner possible made his introduction.

"Greetings Lady Jedi, I am Kakita Yoshi a man without a home, I hope to find what I have lost, in this place,"

He gestured vaguely at his surroundings;

"My history is a little patchy and I admit that I know very little of myself before I was found by the Padawan Dasquian, but I hope to rediscover it all, with the Orders help."

Xazor Elessar
Jun 8th, 2002, 06:27:25 PM
Xazor nodded as she listened to Kakita speak. He told a very interesting tale...one of which she hoped for him to learn more about and finish while he was here.

"You wish to join the Jedi...so you can find yourself? Do you have any other reasons...er...sir?"

She was so used to saying "young man" or "young lady".....but that was not a title fitting for him. Only "sir" seemed appropriate at this moment. To her, he was like a walking piece of history, something to be treasured and respected. He would be a great asset to the Jedi Order....

Kakita Yoshi
Jun 9th, 2002, 02:36:15 AM
He snorted derisively;

"What reasons do you want Lady Jedi? Do I want to deal justice to those who wrong the entire galaxy, the answer to that is yes. Even when I did not know what sith were I reacted to them,"

Pausing, Kakita remembered the events at the Bar and Grill; he looked back to the shimmering blue eyes,

"I lost control and I found that deeply unpleasant, my companion Dasquian suggested that training might help me,"

Checking at hip, he pulled from his robes the cylinder that Belargic had called a sabre; he held it up.

"I appear to have some history already; that is my only possesion and I thought I should relearn its use."

Xazor Elessar
Jun 9th, 2002, 11:01:21 AM
Xazor nodded and smiled gently.

"Indeed, I do not question your reasons. I apologize....."

She paused a moment and eyed the saber that the man had taken from his hip. It was odd that he did not recall such a wonderful weapon, and its use. He would learn how to use it once again.

"Yes, I see you have a Lightsaber...and you shall relearn how to use it. I welcome you to the Greater Jedi Order. We have many Masters and Knights, but it seems that a great deal of them are unable to train Padawans due to other committments and conflicts. I suggest you join the Force class....you will learn many useful things there."

She said softly, smiling gently as she did. He was quite an interesting character....a bit paranoid and on edge.....perhaps some meditation would clear his mind in the Force class that she and Navaria Tarkin were leading.

Kakita Yoshi
Jun 9th, 2002, 11:47:43 AM
Eyes sparkling and mouth formed into a beautific smile Kakita swept himself into a low bow; hands, palm to palm held before him.

"I thank you Lady, with all my heart, I shall take your advice, I hope the Order can help me and that I can in turn, help it."

Rising from his bow and straitening his back he seemed to soar to his full height; tiredness fled and years seemed to fall from his face, with a contented sigh and a ready grin on his face all Kakita had to do was wait to tell Dasquian the news, then begin his service to the Greater Good.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 9th, 2002, 02:49:46 PM
Xazor noticed the change in Kakita and smiled to see him so happy.

"I must be on my way.....but may the Force be with you..."

She said softly, and then parted in the shadows as she had come...