PDA

View Full Version : *wanders in*

Dae Jinn
Jun 7th, 2002, 11:16:29 PM
*Wanders into the Jedi bar, black hood drawn over her head, hiding most of her face. Dark glasses covered her eyes, and her long dark cloak covered everything else. Sits on a stool, and orders a tall voddy. Turns and leans on the bar, looking around the bar at all the Jedi.*

Shade Magus
Jun 8th, 2002, 04:31:30 PM
"Good evening m'lady."

Shade turned his head from a fewseats down.

"Since you are new or I have just never seen you before, what brings you here?"

Dae Jinn
Jun 8th, 2002, 04:38:03 PM
*holds up her drink, and grins, not saying a word. Winks at the Jedi, and goes back to looking around.*

Xazor Elessar
Jun 8th, 2002, 08:23:00 PM
Xazor was sitting near Shade and smiles, eyeing the newcomer. She had never seen the woman before, and wondered who she was.

"Greetings....I am Xazor Dawnstrider.....who are you?"

She asked as she rose from her seat, hoping that the woman would at least say hello to her. It was always good to meet new people.....

Selena Kyle
Jun 8th, 2002, 08:49:28 PM
Another hectic Saturday night at Yoghurt's Bar & Grill, found the waitress Selena Kyle running around waiting on the bar's patrons. Selena withdrew a datapad from her apron as she approached a table. The waitress noted what apparently was the newlywed couple of Xazor & Shade Magus and a newcomer. The newcomer was dressed in sith clothes. Selena shrugged it off and paid no mind. As it was quite commonly known that the Jedi Bar & Grill was a neutral bar for all. The waitress smiled at the threesome

Can I get anyone anything from the bar this evening?

Xazor Elessar
Jun 8th, 2002, 09:06:15 PM
Xazor looked up at Selena and smiled.

"How about....a bottle of Corellian Wine.....red, please."

She said with a gentle smile. It was a great drink, and one she shared with Shade the day they had met. Xazor hoped that the woman opposite of her would not mind her paying for all of them...she only saw it fitting when she met someone new.

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Jun 8th, 2002, 09:39:15 PM
Stepping through the door of the bar and grill, she glances at the patrons and witholds the surprised expression at seeing a new aquaintance of hers, Dae Jinn. Nodding an acknowledgment to her, she walks on past before selecting a spot at the bar.

Dae Jinn
Jun 9th, 2002, 12:55:44 PM
*smiles at Xazor politely.*
My name is Daetana Jinn.
*looks up to Selena*
I'll have a large vodka, no ice, please.
*Tosses a few credits onto the table for her drink. Nods to Lady Daiquri, then turns back to Xazor*
Dawnstrider? As in Verse?
*Her expression turned dark, then she forced a smile back onto her face, thinking "Isn't her fault she's spawned from that jedi."*

Xazor Elessar
Jun 9th, 2002, 02:54:13 PM
Xazor nodded and smiled gently to Dae.

"Yes, indeed...I am the daughter of Verse, and I am also Chaos's older sister...."

She noticed the change in the woman's expression and she hoped that she had not offended her in any way.

Dae Jinn
Jun 9th, 2002, 09:50:47 PM
Feh. That jedi was my sisters' mate; my sister was Chaos mother. She died awhile ago.
*looks around the bar, uncomfortable with spilling her guts to perfect strangers. Shrugs*

But what are you gonna do? Can't change the past, can't change my family, can't bring back the dead.....*pauses and smirks* But, I'm babbling.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 10th, 2002, 08:09:11 AM
Xazor lofted a brow as she recalled the "family history" that Chaos had filled Xazor in on. She smiled gently and shook her head.

"You're not babbling...it is quite alright. So, you are Chaos's aunt, then....do you speak often with him? He has not told me much about you, but you do not seem like such a bad soul..."

She said gently, smiling as she took a sip of the drink that was just brought to their table.

Liam Jinn
Jun 10th, 2002, 02:21:49 PM
Liam stepped into the bar leaving a trail of muddy footprints near the doors. The Jedi Master stopped as he caught wind of a familiar scent. He let a small smile escape as he approached a female sitting with a few others around her.

"Dae Jinn...long time no see.."

Dae Jinn
Jun 10th, 2002, 04:15:19 PM
*Her smirk grew*
Chaos and I are not on good terms...basically, we hate each other.
*turns at the mention of her name, and frowns.* Yes? Do I know you?
*Smiles politely* Sorry, I don't remember you :/

Liam Jinn
Jun 10th, 2002, 04:34:27 PM
Liam takes a seat next to her, ordering some correilian whiskey.

"That's a shame. Well, allow me to introduce myself again. I'm Liam Jinn"

Xazor Elessar
Jun 10th, 2002, 04:37:30 PM
Xazor smiled gently and nodded. She couldn't change Dae's perception of Chaos or Verse...but perhaps she could get on good terms with her.

"I understand....so, are you from the Sith Empire, by chance?"

She questioned gently, taking a sip of her drink. Suddenly a Jedi Master whom she had not seen in a long time came and sat with them. Smiling, she bowed her head in respect.

"Greetings...Liam Jinn, you say? I am Xazor Dawnstrider....Jedi Knight and Warrior. How do you fare this day?"

She questioned, taking a sip of her drink and setting it back on the table.

Liam Jinn
Jun 10th, 2002, 04:51:27 PM
Liam grinned as the younger female bowed her head.

"I'm faring pretty well today, Xazor. What's a pretty lady like yourself doing in a bar?"

Xazor Elessar
Jun 10th, 2002, 05:15:06 PM
Xazor couldn't help but giggle to herself. She turned a pretty color of crimson and eyed Shade for a moment before turning back to Liam.

"I come here often....mostly because of him, but my friends are here too. I also like to drink.."

She motioned to Shade and then winked when she mentioned drinking.

Liam Jinn
Jun 10th, 2002, 08:14:00 PM
Liam only grinned wider as Xazor blushed. Ah how he had missed the women..

"So what's with you and Shade there? You two an item?"

Dae Jinn
Jun 10th, 2002, 08:36:39 PM
*shakes her head* No, actually, my master is a rogue sith, so I'm a sith with no, er, clan you could say. I do spend lots of time at Ramas though. :lol
*smiles at the jedi male who had sat beside her* Ah, I think I remember you...vaguely. *giggles and drinks her vodka almost in one gulp, leans against Liam.*
I thought Jedi men were not allowed to have fun with the ladies.

Liam Jinn
Jun 10th, 2002, 08:40:13 PM
Liam turns his attention back to Dae and chuckles slightly.

"Now where in the galaxy would you get an idea like that?"

Dae Jinn
Jun 10th, 2002, 08:42:48 PM
Well, isn't it the in your code thingy? *orders another vodka, having already finished hers* You can't love, or whatever? Plus the fact that most of the jedis are men?

Xazor Elessar
Jun 10th, 2002, 08:56:19 PM
Xazor nodded gently in reply to Liam's question.

"Oh yes.....we're married."

She giggled and looked back at Shade, giving him a wink before she turned back to the point just brought up by Dae.

"Oh....that's like, old skool rules. We are allowed to love, but not become, attached....."

She said in an informative voice.

Liam Jinn
Jun 10th, 2002, 08:59:24 PM
"Married...that's a shame. So does that mean it's exlusive? And Dae, I'd watch how many of those you drink."

Dae Jinn
Jun 10th, 2002, 09:02:06 PM
*smirks*
I'm in a bar, what do you expect me to do? Drink water?
*giggles*
And how can you love and not get attached? Isn't that what love is?

Xazor Elessar
Jun 10th, 2002, 09:24:00 PM
Xazor shook her head in reply to Dae's question.

"No, you don't have to be attached to love....if he left me tomorrow, sure, I would be disappointed...but most of the other men in the Jedi Order would kill to be him....."

She laughed, knowing she was only partly joking about it...some, was indeed, fact....

Liam Jinn
Jun 10th, 2002, 09:32:48 PM
Liam laughed at the young Jedi Knight. She reminded him of himself...Scary thought..

"Kids..."

Dae Jinn
Jun 10th, 2002, 10:14:30 PM
*frowns* So, if say, I lobbed off his head, you won't shed any tears? You wouldn't feel anything if one day he was gone?
*Drinks her new drink down* I find that rather sad. How can you be married if you think like that?

Xazor Elessar
Jun 11th, 2002, 07:05:29 AM
"If you lobbed of his hand, it can be fixed. If he was gone in a few years, I had the satisfaction of knowing him now. I cannot dwell on the past or the future. This is today and we're together. We'll be together forever....even after death we shall meet again."

She said softly and took a sip of her drink. She did not care if anyone else thought she was "attached". She loved him dearly but she would not die or go to the Darkside if something happened to him.....

Dae Jinn
Jun 11th, 2002, 08:08:28 PM
*rolls her eyes* Whatever, I find the whole jedi thing weird...It just seems so unnatural....:lol

Xazor Elessar
Jun 12th, 2002, 06:58:03 AM
ooc: :D I have nothing for that!!! ;)

ic: Xazor laughed to herself and looked out the window.

"And the way of the Sith is just so...possessive and weak!"

She laughed once again and took a sip of her drink, not knowing what to say to that comment.

Dae Jinn
Jun 12th, 2002, 10:56:57 AM
OOC. Have never gotten that before!:lol

IC. *laughs*
I suppose so...Ah well, no worries, I don't think jedi and sith will ever agree on phliosophy.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 12th, 2002, 11:47:33 AM
ooc: :lol

ic:

Xazor shook her head and took another sip of her nearly forgotten drink.

"I suppose not...but that doesn't mean that we cannot co-exist."

She pointed out the fact...

Dae Jinn
Jun 12th, 2002, 11:56:21 AM
I guess. Even if that co-existance is about killing each other off.
Not really different from my homeplanet, actually.
*Orders another drink or two*
Survival is all that should matter, taking care fo your own; that's my opinion anyway. I'm sure someone would disagree. Ah well...

Xazor Elessar
Jun 12th, 2002, 12:06:13 PM
Xazor lofted a brow and shook her head.

"If you wish to kill us off, that is fine....but the Jedi have been known to do things such as, protect..."

She laughed a bit to herself and finished off her drink, then ordered another round for the table.

Dae Jinn
Jun 12th, 2002, 12:16:15 PM
Protect, eh?
Feh, why protect when you can conquer and rule?>D
*laughs again, then aburptly stops*
Oops, suppose I shouldn't be too sithy while I'm here....*giggles*

Xazor Elessar
Jun 12th, 2002, 12:53:47 PM
Xazor rolled her eyes a bit and looked out the window. My father must have been awefully drunk to fall for her sister.... The woman thought to herself. Turning back to DaeTana, she smiled to herself.

"Conquer and rule? Have you ever known what that is like? I have....."

She said softly, reflecting on her past, glad that she had abandoned those ways.

Dae Jinn
Jun 12th, 2002, 10:39:05 PM
ooc. actually, the first dae was very different from this one!:lol
IC.
As a matter of fact, yes. I quite enjoyed it, crushing all who opposed my clan. Killing was a big part of my life when I was there *sighs, thinking of home* Unfortunately, my people do not take kindly to Force Users. So I can't ever go back.

Liam Jinn
Jun 13th, 2002, 07:10:54 PM
Liam woke himself up with a sneeze. When his eyes cleared he looked up to see a snot covered Dae.

"Oops...sorry about that Dae. I kinda like that look better on you though."

Xazor Elessar
Jun 13th, 2002, 07:29:14 PM
ooc: :lol That's a good thing..... ;)

ic:

Xazor nodded at her words and smiled gently.

"Well, I too have known what that feeling is like. To rule...to conquer.....to have fear placed into the bones of people at the mention of my name. I lived that so called life of glory for eighteen years....but then I learned that life had so much more to offer, such as inner peace...."

She said softly, smiling as she took a sip of her drink. Suddenly Liam woke up from his small nap and sneezed all over the woman. Xazor almost burst while trying to hold the laughter in...but she felt bad for Dae at the same time.

"Can I get you something?"

She questioned quickly as she looked at the poor woman. The Knight turned to Liam and shook her head.

Though she is Sith, you should still do something!

She said in his mind before turning her attention back to the snot covered Dae....

Dae Jinn
Jun 13th, 2002, 08:41:11 PM
*Wipes off snot, and flicks gobs of it at Liam, splatting against his face. Laughs and throws some of it at Xazor*
Ew, disgusting jedi slob!:lol
At least Sith know how to use kleenex! *laughs flicking Liams' snot at everyone at their table*

Liam Jinn
Jun 13th, 2002, 08:52:30 PM
Liam wipes his snot off with a rag he pulled from his pocket.

"Right..." Liam rolls his eyes. "And the point of flicking snot on people just proves your point Dae." Chuckling, he covers his drink.

Dae Jinn
Jun 13th, 2002, 11:19:46 PM
I wouldn't have to flick it if you didn't sneeze all over me :p
You started it! :lol

Xazor Elessar
Jun 14th, 2002, 07:20:15 AM
Xazor smiled but then was hit in the face with a gob of snot.

"Liam!! You sick Jedi bas.....augh!"

She threw the gob at him and it landed in his eye. The Knight then turned to Dae and smiled.

"He's always like this, I'm sorry....." :lol

She said as she moved away from him a bit....

Liam Jinn
Jun 14th, 2002, 07:43:46 AM
Liam wiped his eye with the rag then noticed Xazor moving away a bit. He stood up then sat down in her lap.

"Now now, don't start apologizing for me now..People might get the wrong idea." He said before he wrapped his arms around the Jedi Knight.

"Forgive me for my untimely sneeze Dae, twas merely an accident."

Dae Jinn
Jun 14th, 2002, 04:56:57 PM
Sure it was Liam. :lol

Xazor Elessar
Jun 14th, 2002, 05:08:01 PM
Xazor laughed to herself and was slightly shocked when he sat in her lap. She wrapped her arms around his waist, despite herself, and leaned her head against his arm...laughing uncontrollably.

"It wasn't an accident....he does it all the time. You should see the main window of his ship! You can't see it!" :lol

She exclaimed as she contined laughing, her whole persona shaking as she did, causing Liam to shake as if he was giggling. The sight was like no other... :D

Dae Jinn
Jun 14th, 2002, 06:11:42 PM
*Bursts out laughing at the sight of them, slipping off her chair onto the floor*
Oops...:lol