PDA

View Full Version : Rebel

Syren Lysandor
Jun 7th, 2002, 09:14:04 PM
Strolling into Yog's, the Sith glanced about her surroundings before walking over to the bar. She ignored most of the stares that followed her as she sat down on the bar counter, crossing her ankles. Carelessly she tossed her red hair over her shoulder before glancing over at the bartender.

"I'll take a glass of ice water."

imported_Lance Stormrider
Jun 7th, 2002, 09:47:12 PM
:: Lance had a boring day as always his every mouvement showed the immense ammount of boredom he had in him. As he walked into Yog's Lance felt a presence, something dark perhaps it was his brother he thought at first..but then something caught his attention a beautifull young woman sitting at the bar...he then gazed at her and quickly sat down at the bar not too far from her, he ordered a House Ale and as the bouncer gave him the glass of Ale he took a sip of it observing the young woman. He had never seen a Sith before it was very captivating to actually see one, he took another sip of his drink and simply looked over at her and a few words simply slided out of his mouth::

Well...we don't see beautifull girls like you around here..everyday..what's your name?

Syren Lysandor
Jun 7th, 2002, 09:55:59 PM
At the man's words Syren turned her head to look at him, her blue eyes searching his face. After a while, a slight smirk slid across her features.

"I wouldn't expect you would, being that this is a Jedi inhabited hangout ... But anyways .. The name's Syren."

Jun 8th, 2002, 07:33:15 AM
Syren..ahhh such a beautifull name for such a mysterious looking young woman.....well anyways name's Lance here....and yeah I understand what you mean by inhabited Jedi hangout..pretty boring around here...

:: Lance takes anothers sip of his drink and looks down at the counter::

So..are you a sith?..Sorry for my question..but I'm just curious..

Syren Lysandor
Jun 8th, 2002, 08:44:17 AM
"Of course."

Syren looked down at Lance with a slight look of disgust.

"I wouldn't get caught dead being a Jedi."

Vega Van-Derveld
Jun 8th, 2002, 09:24:25 AM
"You know I've known some stupid Jedi in my time, but I don't think I've ever seen one hitting on a Sith... that's just a new low,"

A voice spoke from behind Lance; a low sneer in the midst of a mocking laugh. The Sith Lord Vega Van-Derveld stood behind him, pacing around the Padawans chair towards Syren. A slight nod in greeting to the Disicple, and the Lupine turned back towards the Jedi.

"This one bothering you, Syren?"

Kelt Simoson
Jun 8th, 2002, 10:23:11 AM
'Is it not funny how the Sith have the audacity to venture into our Bar and Grill Stormrider?' Kelt said slowly looking around meeting the eyes of the Sith Lord.

The Crusader sipped his drink before looking back up to the tall blonde man again showing little fear just because he had faced bigger and much more stonger creatures back in his home world.

' You know it always puzzles me why you scum always seem to try to act all tough and hard natured when I'm more affraid as fly droppings....' Kelt said giving the lord a quirky smile perhaps not noticing the power that the Lord actually held.

Syren Lysandor
Jun 8th, 2002, 10:37:31 AM
"You know how Jedi are, Vega. They're all bothersome."

Suddenly a new man spoke with the upmost disprespect, and Syren sneered.

"You should watch your tongue, boy .. Or maybe you'll land up just like Thanatos."

Vega Van-Derveld
Jun 8th, 2002, 10:45:55 AM
"Or wose."

Vega grinned toothily at the newly arrived Jedi.

"I wouldn't be so cocky and full of myself if I was as weak as you are, fool."

Kelt Simoson
Jun 8th, 2002, 10:53:18 AM
His ears cocked to the name Thanatos, then suddenly he recognized the face. With the message to the council...it all clicked into place and it if it was not for the rules of te bar he would have drawn his sword...but Kelt kept his cool.

'AH!...i see now...your the Sith Lord who cant do his own dirty work and has to send that little kid out to play and kill our Jedi..i see now!' Kelt said his face turning into a stern look like he was in battle.

' Bring the scrat here ill seek retribution for Thanatos... He said sipping his drink again.

Jun 8th, 2002, 11:18:47 AM
:: Lance stood calm as the two other started their dispute he did not say a single word and continued to drink his Ale.::

......Kelt...I don't care..about these Siths..they are none of my concern..plus...I don't want trouble...

:: Lance finished his glass of Ale and stood up::

Well..I guess I'm leaving now..sayonara Syren

:: Lance walked next to Vega without even looking at him he just ignored the Sith Lord, he walked out of Yog's at a slow pace leaving a tip for the bouncer::

Syren Lysandor
Jun 9th, 2002, 11:04:35 AM
"Ta ta."

Watching Lance leave, Syren then rolled her eyes at the other Jedi. Ugh, when would they learn ?

Silus Xilarian
Jun 9th, 2002, 01:16:45 PM
From a corner table, Silus Xilarian sipped his drink calmly while watching the conversation between the Jedi and the Sith. He could sense that the Sith Lord was powerful indeed. The family curse as he called it, the force that ran in his family had always been a double edged sword. Though he had never been trained as a Jedi nor a Sith, he had learned a fair amount of knowledge of the Force from his father, and over the years Xilarian practiced on his own, learning to focus. Xilarian looked the Sith Lord over.

"this one could be a handful" he thought to himself.

His power in the force was nowhere near at the level of the Sith Lord's, but there was a way to beat anybody. Xilarian had always been creative like that...

Lion El' Jonson
Jun 12th, 2002, 02:49:48 AM
Lion had a bad feeling about this...even though his force training was extremely limited, his mercenary background let him know when somebody was bad business, and this guy was about as safe as investing in the stock market...

He noticed Lance get up and leave, and then walked out the door past the bouncer, who had a fist full of credits.

Looking around he noticed a few other patrons watching the sith...he hoped this didn't get messy...

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 12th, 2002, 04:53:20 AM
In a dark corner, a set of eyes watched the byplay. The eyes were hidden by a hood that hid all of the man's features. He was standing, leaning agaisnt the wall with his pipe in hand, not smoking right now, but content to watch for now.

A slow smile was on his face as the sith flaunted what they thought was their power. Only the true wise understood that the one's who chose Darkness were weaker - intoxicated with the power, they didnt understand it as they grabbed for it. To truly understand what you weilded, that was power.

A Jedi Master was no ordinary Jedi. And this was no normal Jedi Master. Matched in power by Master Yogurt and matched in wisdom and understanding by..... probably none. And none who called themselves Jedi in the time after The Empire match him for fighting skill.

Once known as Darth Turbogeek years past, Marcus Q'Dunn kept watching with some amusement. He was unknown to the Sith, barely even known to the Jedi and he was here to meet someone. A new Seeker of Knowledge. The young man didnt know him, nor anyone else in the bar at the present, but for at least the young man, that would change tonight. A crusader this man was supposed to be. Someone much after the way Marcus used to be.

For now, he was content to observe Kelt and the others in the bar.

Kelt Simoson
Jun 12th, 2002, 09:07:00 AM
Kelt gave up, he had enough of argueing with such petty people such as Vega Van-Derveld and that....excuse for a Sith whoever she was, it didn't matter they were not worth the bother.

kelt looked around for a empty table and found one nearly strait away, he had orderd some food and a couple more drinks to go with it, so perhaps finding a table was far more easier that eating it at the sith controlled bar. The blonde sith would have tied to scare me by thowing meat at me He thought laughing to himself for a moment before sitting down.

It was a few more moments before kelt felt something, like he was constently beaing watched, kelt looked up to a man his eyes were hidden by a hood that hid all of the man's features. He was standing, leaning agaisnt the wall with his pipe in his hand,> kelt stared back for a few moments before turningaway and sipping his drink.

'What culd he possibly want' Kelt whisperd to himself.

Silus Xilarian
Jun 12th, 2002, 06:00:50 PM
Silus felt a strong presence in the room with him. Secretive, elusive almost. The presence almost seems to block out that of the Sith's. Silus looks at the sith again, thinking

"this one may not need my attention after all"

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 13th, 2002, 07:36:27 AM
He continued to watch as Kelt sat at a table, well aware the young man knew he was being watched. The Master himself waited until Kelt turned his back, before pushing himself off the wall, and walking quietly to the table Kelt sat at. Withput being invited, Marcus slid a chair out, took a seat, leaned back and put his boots on the table, legs crossed at the ankles. The shadows under the hood were further obsured by a puff of smoke from the pipe.

Interesting to see what Kelt's reaction to a complete faceless stranger taking a seat at his table.

Kelt Simoson
Jun 13th, 2002, 04:52:11 PM
Kelt raised his brow slightly as he watched the big grubby worn boots thump onto the table, the boots much like his own.

Slowly looking up to the character that had slammed his boots apon his table, Kelt gave a short side smile towards the hooded man not knowing who or what he was, could have been a bounty hunter after him, but he didn't care.

'Can i help you sir? or would you like to remove your boots from my dinner table?' Kelt said still rather cheesed from the past few moments with the Sith.

The Hooded man did not move, so Kelt looked dow and ignored the chracter sat looking at him.

' As you wish' He said looking away from the man.

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 13th, 2002, 04:57:29 PM
Marcus waited for a moment as Kelt turned away, before speaking - low and quiet.

"I hear you claim to be a Crusader. A Crusader against what?"

Syren Lysandor
Jun 13th, 2002, 06:33:41 PM
Watching the one who called himself a "Crusador", Syren turned to Vega.

"This is such a drag. Maybe we should leave."

She glanced at the bartender then back at Vega, smirking. "Besides," she continued. "The service is poor."

OOC: Wow, this thread really took off. @_@;;

Vega Van-Derveld
Jun 14th, 2002, 01:53:21 PM
Vega offered a momentary grin in the direction of Silus, then Marcus, before looking back to Syren.

"It seems they never learn," he murmured to himself before leaning against the bar.

Silus Xilarian
Jun 14th, 2002, 02:40:20 PM
Silus shot a defiant grin back to the Sith. He could sense how superior the Man felt toward all of those around him. This brash attitude possessed by the followers of the darkside was their greatest downfall. Silus had fought them before, and he was more than prepared to side with the Jedi on this occasion.

Lion El' Jonson
Jun 16th, 2002, 04:56:21 AM
Lion sat at his table, watching as Silus and the Sith Lord had a silent war...

"This could be interesting" he thought "May be worth staying for."

Turning to his side, he raised his hand towards the bartender and asked:

"Hey, can I get a Yaga Twist over here?"

(ooc: ya, this started out with Stormrider flirting with you...lol)

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 20th, 2002, 05:36:40 AM
* Bump *

Waiting for you Kelt :)

Kelt Simoson
Jun 20th, 2002, 05:07:45 PM
OOC: sorry didnt see you reply..i was waitingfor you.:lol

IC: ' And who might be asking? Kelt said his face now looking directly at the old man trying to figure out what or who he was.

Lucifer
Jun 22nd, 2002, 04:43:47 PM
BUMP

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 23rd, 2002, 05:23:44 AM
OOC : OLD MAN?!?! I certainly dont look old!!! :-p

IC : "My name is Marcus Q'Dunn and I am a Jedi Master of the Jedi Order. My true rank is Jedi Warlord if you want to be precise. I ask again - a crusader against what are you?"

Kelt Simoson
Jun 23rd, 2002, 06:15:03 AM
Kelt stood up so quick the table nearly went flying in a spin.

'Oh sir..im so sorry i ddint see that comming...accept my apologies with the greatest of sorrys' Kelt said making himself look like a fool

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 23rd, 2002, 07:09:05 AM
He rolled his eyes, reached over and grabbed Kelt's arm

"I aint going to bite. Now sit down and answer my question please."

Kelt Simoson
Jun 23rd, 2002, 10:20:31 AM
Kelt sat down at the mand request with a hard thud the shake the table once more.

' Im err Crusader of light...Soldier Of The Force....I crusade against the foul of this galaxy...why do you ave suh an intrest sir?'

Syren Lysandor
Jun 23rd, 2002, 12:11:26 PM
And so the Jedi continued to converse amongst themselves, their voices droning in a boring tone. They were all the same - basically like roaches, really. "Excuse me, but here's the water you ordered." Turning around, Syren took the water handed by the bartender. "Bout time," she grumbled.

Dios Kane
Jun 23rd, 2002, 12:21:45 PM
:: Dios walked in and grabbed a drink, sitting next to Syren:: How's it goin?

Silus Xilarian
Jun 23rd, 2002, 02:12:17 PM
Silus watched on in silence, studying each person in the bar. Slowly Silus got up from his table and walked over to the table in which Lion El' Jonson was sitting.

"Mind if I take a seat over here?"

Syren Lysandor
Jun 23rd, 2002, 11:11:53 PM
As soon as the man spoke to Syren, he found himself being choked by a Force grip. She smiled pleasantly and turned her back to him, taking a drink of water.

Dios Kane
Jun 23rd, 2002, 11:23:44 PM
:: Dios began to choke and knew what was going on, it was if he was strong enough to stop it. He tried a little bit harder with the force but being a new padawan to it, it was useless. He grinned and managed to get a sentence out::
Hey beautiful... lemme fin... finish... my drink!

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 24th, 2002, 12:12:37 AM
"Why am I interested? Because I think a lot like you do. I have been on a crusade against evil for a long time Kelt, a long time. Maybe no one has seen what I do, but that is the way I have preferred to work. I hear your a Padawan looking for a Master now, is that right?"

Syren Lysandor
Jun 24th, 2002, 12:24:00 AM
Looking behind her, Syren continued to smile.

"Surely you must have another reason for me to stop."

Ironic, a Jedi was about to die in his own home and his so-called comrades were chatting away. She was rather beginning to enjoy herself.

Silus Xilarian
Jun 24th, 2002, 12:31:05 AM
Silus saw what was happening at the bar. He didnt know if he was strong enough to break Syren's force grip, but he could try.

"Hey Syren"

Silus spoke to the Sith to divert her attention from Dios, while reaching out with what he knew of the force, focusing it, trying to break the Sith's grip on the Padawan sitting next to her.

Syren Lysandor
Jun 24th, 2002, 12:43:00 AM
She ignored the comment of the man as she continued to choke the Padawan. Anger began to seethe through her as she glared at Dios, her smile turning into a faint smirk. Just lovely, she could feel the man trying to interfere with her Force grip. A slight laugh escaped her red lips as she lashed out with the Force and knocked him to the ground, all the while still concentrating on the dying Jedi.

"You shouldn't stick your nose into other people's business ... It's not polite."

Silus Xilarian
Jun 24th, 2002, 12:53:37 AM
Silus laughed to himself as he hit the ground, why had he been expecting that. However, the fact still remained that Dios was being choked to death. Silus focused harder on Syren, also being careful to protect himself from another force attack. During his childhood, one of his foremost lessons was defense. How to get yourself out of danger. Getting someone else out was another story though. Silus concentrated harder and harder.

"I guess i dont know where my manners have gone"

Kelt Simoson
Jun 24th, 2002, 03:26:31 AM
Kelt quickly gulped down a piece of meat with spicey source before wipeing his hands in a provided cloth.

' Sorry sir im so hungry...uhm, currently i search for a master but here at the Jedi you have to wait a few weeks for the council to give you one or one picks your to be his or her padawan..im sure you know that...but on the short yes im waiting...' He said picking up his fork again.

' And i am glad there is a few that have the same beliefs as me, its nice to know that.'

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 24th, 2002, 05:24:28 AM
"Excuse me for a moment please"

Marcus turned to see the rather intresting scene behind him.

Hmm.

A small mental call and into his hand came a metal object, flying across the room silently from across the bar... and then with all the speed of a snake and then some, the Jedi Master exploded into action, leaping out of his seat and attacking, the frying pan coming up and around, smashing Syren over the head with brutal force and a very, very loud clang. Almost as loud as the crash of the Dark Sider hitting the floor. Her concentration would have been rather badly broken by that hit. With a surprise hit like that, there was rarely ever any need for a follow-up. But you never know. Dark Siders were not known for staying down when they should have.

"Anyone else in the mood to play?" he asked the suddenly silent bar.

Kelt Simoson
Jun 24th, 2002, 05:37:05 AM
Within seconds the crusader had drawn his sword and sprang from the table to stand next to the Jedi Masters side pointing his sowrd directly at the downed woman.

' Try it' he simply said

Dios Kane
Jun 24th, 2002, 08:49:36 AM
:: Dios started to breathe again shortly after the woman hit the floor. He smiled for a second and then downed his glass::
Sorry about this Syren. Ya know ya didn't have ta get hurt, but we all make choices in life and those all have consequences. Mine resulted in near death and your's resulted im one big lump on your head.
:: He laughed and turned to Marcus, holding out his hand to shake the other's hand::
Hey, thanks a lot, i figured you guys would notice me eventually bent over the bar trying to breathe.

Silus Xilarian
Jun 24th, 2002, 04:06:00 PM
This had been the way Silus learned much of his knowledge of the force. He sees, he learns. Silus dusted himself off from his short stint on the floor a few moments ago. He then looked to the Jedi Master standing near him. Silus looked at the Sith laying on the ground, and decided she was no longer a threat. He then eyeballed a frying pan sitting across the bar. Silus concentrated hard as the frying pan began to move ever so slowly...

Marcus Telcontar
Jul 6th, 2002, 10:42:13 PM
Seeing no one else was wanting to cause trouble, Marcus gave the rest of the bar a "Go back to your lives, no more to see look" and turned back to Kelt.

"Apologies for that. You can put your sword away, she wont be waking up in a hurry. And where was I before we were interrupted? Ahhhh, that is right I was about to make an offer. I heard and now see you have the same values I have, so I wish to propose something - that I take you as a Padawan. I think we see eye to eye enough"

Silus Xilarian
Jul 6th, 2002, 11:06:56 PM
Hearing the Jedi Master speak broke Silus's concentration. With everyone taking there seat, Silus glanced once more at Master Q'Dunn, then turned his focus back to a frying pan laying on the other side of the bar. Silus concentrated hard as once again the frying pan ever so slightly began to move...

Kelt Simoson
Jul 6th, 2002, 11:54:24 PM
Kelt smiled slightly before sheathing his sword within its home.

' I gladly accept' he said with a slight laugh