PDA

View Full Version : I challenge two Jedi Knights to a spar...

Alpha
Jun 7th, 2002, 07:24:21 PM
Satine strides into a darkened room, and barks out the command, in Kirin, to turn on the lights. The lights slowly turn on, revealing the young Jedi Knight in a black sleeveless jumpsuit, and trenchcoat, with black boots on. On his belt were two sabres--his disturbing, black bladed weapons. Anyone who could sense his thoughts could tellthey were in turmoil, but they were under such tight control barely any of it leaked out. Satine sits ont eh giant rock in the centre of the room, and waits for his opponents...

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Jun 7th, 2002, 07:51:43 PM
Sia-lan sensed the knight's disturbance and headed towards it. She soon came to the training center and saw Satine there. She watched him a moment, sensing the odd thing about him. She finaly came into his view.

"You have changed while I have been gone, Satine. I fear that it is not the kind of change that should happen in a jedi." She says to him slowly. Her sword is on her back with her saber hanging on her belt. She awaited for the knight to answer her.

Alpha
Jun 7th, 2002, 08:14:47 PM
"Changed? Yeah, I guess I have. I'll get calmer in the spar though. I always do. That's why I fight."

Xazor Elessar
Jun 7th, 2002, 08:19:14 PM
Xazor steps from the shadows. Her blue robes flowed behind her like the waves of the ocean...and her Garou Warrior Braids swung in time with her steps. The gold coins wove into them clanged together gently until she stopped beside her friend.

"Yes...he has changed, now he can't beat me anymore..."

Xazor laughed softly to herself and grinned at her brother. This would be interesting...if he wished to face both of the women. They worked very well together, and he might not have much of a chance against both of them....

Alpha
Jun 7th, 2002, 08:25:06 PM
"Ah. Now that I have two Knights here..."

Satine, without seemingly to have moved, flips from his position, and lands ontop of the rock, his sabres ignited. His eyes flare silver as he prepares for battle, and his sabres ignite, the hissing black blades shooting out of the weapons.

"You both want to take me on at once, or one at a time?"

Xazor Elessar
Jun 7th, 2002, 08:28:02 PM
Xazor looked over at Sia and grinned.

We should take him at once...I have learned a few new shapeshifting techniques...and I can make myself look like you. We could have a lot of fun with this...and maybe throw some shadow play in?

She spoke in her fellow Knight's and friend's mind, keeping it tight so that Alpha would not hear what was being discussed. She continued keeping her eyes on her brother, so he would not really know that they were speaking at all!

Alpha
Jun 7th, 2002, 08:29:47 PM
Satine matches his sister's look, his eyes seemingly darker, and more dead looking then they had been in a long while. Takinghis home planet back will do that to a person...

{OOC:I'll have that story up soon, btw Xazor.}

Xazor Elessar
Jun 7th, 2002, 08:35:21 PM
ooc: Ohhhh.....goody! :) I helped take mine back, and now we get to do it all over again! ;)

ic:

Xazor looked up at Alpha and her deep blue eyes met his. She sighed inwardly, knowing that he would never be the same again.

Are you going to be alright? If you do not wish to do this....tell me.

She spoke in his mind this time, looking to Sia so she would not catch the sadness in her own eyes. She forced a smile and waited for her friend to decide if they would face him together, or seperatly.

Alpha
Jun 8th, 2002, 05:38:26 AM
I'll do this. Fighting always has calmed me. Hopefully it should work this time too.

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Jun 11th, 2002, 09:27:26 AM
Sia-lan sighed at the two siblings and shook her head.

"Must we constantly deal with the sibling rivalry??" she asks the two of them. Her sword slides out of its scabard and into her right hand while her saber flys into her left and ignights. The shadows around her stretch and fly at Xazor and Sia-lan. They form between the two of them into a huge panther. Sia-lan's face changes to a serious look. Her eyes shift from their natural green to black, giving her more controle over the shadow and making it solid.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 11th, 2002, 10:06:58 AM
Xazor grinned and unclipped her saber from her belt, then ran her finger over the ignition switch. Two blue blades shot forth with a hissing sound. The Knight eyed the shadow creature that Sia had created...it was a familiar trick to her. She smiled and looked at her friend.

"Sibling rivalry? I see none! We fight and he losses....it's all one sided, really..."

She grinned and laughed slightly, waiting for something to happen...