PDA

View Full Version : kit fisto has arrived!

Kit Fisto
Jun 7th, 2002, 03:55:39 PM
Kit Fisto walks into the recruitment center and wonders aroung for a Jedi master.

Xazor Elessar
Jun 7th, 2002, 03:57:10 PM
Xazor steps from the shadows and faces the newcomer. Smiling gently, she moves closer to him before stopping and crossing her arms over her chest.

"Greetings...I am Warrior Jedi Knight, Xazor Dawnstrider....you seek to join the ranks of the Jedi?"

She questioned gently as she eyed him. He was a curious looking being....

Kit Fisto
Jun 7th, 2002, 04:02:00 PM
Kit throws her a smile

" Well hello there. I woulg like to know were to go to get some training done"

Xazor Elessar
Jun 7th, 2002, 04:10:29 PM
Xazor smiled, her bright blue eyes gleaming in the light.

"Here.....this is the Greater Jedi Order. You seek training? Why do you wish to be a Jedi?"

She questioned, wondering if his story was any different than the rest. Everyone always had some reason...and usually they were pretty interesting and most noble. She was curious about the newcomer also....

Kit Fisto
Jun 7th, 2002, 04:24:44 PM
Kit looks into her beautiful bleu eye and smiles back.

"Well, there reason i want to become a Jedi is because i show lots of knowledge of the force, and i want to learn more about it and do some good for our Galaxy."

He then bows to down to her and ask's were he shoulg go.

Kit Fisto
Jun 7th, 2002, 04:35:03 PM
occ: how many light sabers can i have and is it possible to creat doubled-edged light sabers???

Xazor Elessar
Jun 8th, 2002, 12:58:46 PM
Xazor bowed and smiled.

"Well, welcome to the Greater Jedi Order. A Master shall be assigned to you in time...but for now, I suggest you join the Force class in the Academy."

The Knight said gently.

ooc: You can have as many lightsabers as you wish, and yes, you can have a duel-phase. :) The first one I made as a Padawan was duel-phase, but I lost it in battle. The one I carry now is also duel-phase and was a gift from a Jedi Master here. :) Hope this helps...