PDA

View Full Version : Do you want to be a Nazgul Witchking?

Ilyn Pyke
Jun 7th, 2002, 03:43:11 PM
Here is an interesting link I found on another board:

Nazgul Witchking (http://webhome.idirect.com/~tk421/blackriders.htm)

Tolkien Rules!!!

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 7th, 2002, 03:49:23 PM
OMG thats cool. :)

Ilyn Pyke
Jun 7th, 2002, 03:58:04 PM
Hell yeah!

If you click on the banner above to the another webpage showing what else they have in the works.. Jango's pistols, Zam Wesell's complete uniform, Sauron's helm, among many other things. I would love this company to create a Boba Fett and Darth Vader costume props.

::Now can participate on roadrages as a Nazgul Witchking::

Muahahahahaha

Lilaena De'Ville
Jun 7th, 2002, 04:05:12 PM
:eek Now THAT is a scary thought!

Ilyn Pyke
Jun 7th, 2002, 04:08:23 PM
Yeah... it is actually! :lol

Lady Vader
Jun 7th, 2002, 04:27:11 PM
WOWZERS!!! :eek

Cool costumes and props!!! I want!!!! GIMME!!!!!!!! :lol

Lord Gue
Jun 7th, 2002, 05:17:06 PM
*Shoves LV outta the way*
No way sister! Thats mine!! Gimme Gimee Gimme!!!

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 7th, 2002, 05:38:22 PM
As a Tolkein fan

GET OUT OF THE WAY!! I WANT!!!!

On another replica prop, I found a place that did the swords for the movie and they are selling replicas. I want Andruil / Narsil for my wall.

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jun 7th, 2002, 06:03:11 PM
Hmmm, times like this I wish I took metal shop...

times like this I wish my school HAD metal shop

Lady Vader
Jun 7th, 2002, 06:12:12 PM
Well, neener to you all, cause I'm gonna be purchasing "Sting", with sheeth, plaque, and authentication papers. So theeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrreee!!! :p:p:p

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 7th, 2002, 06:21:38 PM
Oh, I saw that advertised as well. It looks like a work of art.

Lord Gue
Jun 7th, 2002, 08:00:48 PM
Oh yeah, well neeer to you to, Im gonna buy Sting as well...
Hope he sings Desert Rose...

Lord Gue
Jun 7th, 2002, 10:31:57 PM
I dont know about you guys, but I seriously want that stuff, lol. I contacted the makers and they say they also get a $185 commision, but can make all the stuff to fit your size in particular, they also sent me a word document that was this...

‘N’ COSTUME

Description of materials and processes:
Steel Gauntlets:
Functional sculptures in motion, and one of our proudest offerings. Haunting Late German Gothic Industrial design, hideously adorned with sharp, evil lines, damned with the task of serving the tortured and enslaved souls. Hand forged and hammer formed gadlings (with sweeping spikes on the King version), cold work hardened and hammered sixteen, eighteen, and twenty-gauge mild steel plating, fluted, pinned, and slotted for full range of motion and movement. Five articulating metacarpal plates with slotted pins for lateral and vertical wrist movement (four ascending and defined plates on the King version). Die cut and fluted finger lames, forty-two individual plates per hand. Brass hinged thumbs, steel hinged cuffs mounted on internal leather gauntlets with a leather closure strap and period brass buckle closure. Pointed cuffs with rolled edges. Each gauntlet weighs nine hundred and sixty grams. Distressed to perfection with a patina treatment. This is truly a property to be experienced by adorning. Fabricated to last for centuries.
Cloak:
Approximately forty meters of horrific flowing concealment go into this complex set of robes. These are hand made and artificially distressed to reflect centuries of evil servitude to a cruel master. Multi layered shoulder flaps, and skirts, and billowed sleeves with stitching. Velcro closured collar with tie. Full soft lined coat for comfort and volume. Lined hood with a separate overhead mask for one-way visibility and an attached front drape section. *Optional wire frame hood and shoulder elevators: Wire framed hood section stitched into the hood with lining, mounted on an adjustable head halo for tracking head movements. This piece adds roughly nine inches to one’s height. Shoulder elevators are formed foam padding that is worn under the cloak to compensate for the additional head elevation. These are soft contouring components that attach to the upper body by black elastic webbing and sit firmly in place.
A la mode options / breakdown
TEXTILES
·$490 US Cloak (lined and distressed) with frame/halo, shoulder elevators, head mask and drape
·$450 US Cloak only (lined and distressed)
ARMOUR
·Gauntlets in metal with forged gadlings; $875 US/pair, $470 US/for one (left or right). King version with hooked gadlings and tapered metacarpal plates is $955 US/pair
·TBA Gauntlets in cast plastic
·$1800 US Complete upper & lower leg Armour with leather harness in steel
·$1000 US Lower legs Armour only (greaves and sabatons/feet)
·TBA Lower leg Armour in plastic
WEAPONS AND ACCESSORIES
·$175 US Sword in steel with leather wrapped grip (United Cutlery product)
·$150 US Heavy leather scabbard/frog and leather belts harness system for sword. The scabbard and harness are individually detailed with ornate designs and colour matched.
·TBA Tortured mortal horses (kidding)
Complete outfit set
·$3490 US Deluxe full Armour in steel, cloak with head/shoulder elevators and sword & scabbard
·$2690 US Deluxe lower body Armour and gauntlets in steel with sword & scabbard
·$1690 US Deluxe with gauntlet Armour in steel only with sword & scabbard
(*Without sword and scabbard subtract $325 US)
***Plastic armoured version TBA

*Shipping and insurance to be calculated based on content weight, destination, and transport speed.

Kar'h'tzen Shaed
Jun 8th, 2002, 12:09:23 AM
Tortured mortal horses, ahaha...

Those are awesome.

Ilyn Pyke
Jun 8th, 2002, 12:34:50 AM
*is jealous of LV* Grrrrr!!!

I would love to obtain both Sting and Andruil/Narsil. I want the One Ring and Gimli's Axe too. Also like those Weta figures and busts.

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 8th, 2002, 01:16:23 AM
Actually, some of the replica pros from LOTR are the best quality. WETA and co really make some fantastic stuff

Ilyn Pyke
Jun 8th, 2002, 02:40:00 AM
Peter Jackson and crew really did a fantastic job at bringing this classic to life. Everything about the movie is perfect IMHO. Every actor and actress really fit the role they were chosen to portray. I wonder how much of Tolkien's brilliance influenced GL!