PDA

View Full Version : Padawans of myself, Xazor and Marcus, plus Council question

Helenias Evenstar
Jun 7th, 2002, 06:01:51 AM
Could you please rollcall and indicate if your interested in the mission that was mooted in the Council Mission thread?

And I ask the Council - are you comfortable if I take this group with me?

Oriadin
Jun 7th, 2002, 06:22:48 AM
Count me in

Sene Unty
Jun 7th, 2002, 08:20:05 AM
I am

Xazor Elessar
Jun 7th, 2002, 08:32:49 AM
Count me in! :)

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 7th, 2002, 10:25:15 AM
That thread is way off topic and I know there were a few ideas thrown in there.

Refresh memory of what the mission is? :)

Chance
Jun 7th, 2002, 11:00:13 AM
Council sends out a group of Jedi because they feel a disturbance in the force. We go to a remote kingdom on a small planet, somewhere (we'll make it up). There we find tortured souls. Why are they tortured souls you ask? The entire thread will be an irreverent take on ante's Inferno. They are all wandering souls left to dwell in the confines of their kindom's vacinity after an apocalptic battle that took place on their planet. When we arrive, we endure the same conditions that they do. Reason: the area is in constant , hellascious turmoil. It is marked by the evil dimensions brought forth by dark forces (the battle). As a result of the lies, deceit, and betrayl from said battle, the entire area is thrown into a sort of limbodic dimension. Think hell. When we arrive as characters, in order to free the souls we must make them face their sins and absolve their differences. In doing so they absolve their evil past and the balance to the force is restored. However, as the Jedi enter the area they must too battle their own demons, as the Inferno brings to light each Jedi's own individual skeletons.

That's what I think the mission's suppose to be >_<

If that is the mission, I wanna be counted in :)

Dasquian Belargic
Jun 7th, 2002, 02:07:05 PM
You can count Alaina in, if she's allowed to go :D

AmazonBabe
Jun 7th, 2002, 03:31:40 PM
I'm still not sure what this mission is supposed to be exactly. I read that blurb, but I'm still lost. :huh

As to taking that group, Helenias, I have no prob with it. :)

Xazor Elessar
Jun 7th, 2002, 03:38:18 PM
I had one thing, though....there are a few of my Padawans who's writing styles are quite different than that of Marcus, Helenias and I....I think I stated this in the other thread....Chance, in the last like, four days, your writing has really really improved! :lol You can join if you wish. If Nyth shows back up, he can come to...but other than that, the ones I had previously listed are welcome. Some of them are not ready to be on a big mission, so I am holding some of them here, if that pleases ya'll! :lol I am obviously not IC right now. Anywayz....just thought I would voice my own thoughts...

Chance
Jun 7th, 2002, 03:46:24 PM
:D Yay! :D

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 7th, 2002, 06:41:40 PM
OOC : The mission itself is like this...

Xazor is with me, I am helping her with her anger and angst problems. Helenias is here and she is looking after the combined Padawans. An evil Dark Jedi, by the name of Darth Turbogeek, is on Ukio and he is about to hold the planet hostage by contaminatiog water supplies. Ukio is an important planet as it is a major, major food supplier for the repubic. The Council will get a request from the Overleige to help. Helenias is asked to go and find out what is going on. Now, how she will justify bringing the Padawan group with her.... well that's up to her. I would call it suspense of disbelief, cause of course it wouldnt happen if this was real. And of course Marcus and Xazor will get dragged in at some point....

Xaz, it doesnt matter if their writing styles are different, I dont really mind. Or even if they are not ready - this is to make them feel included and part of GJO. So I personally would love them all to be in and also for them to know more of us. Unless you really think they would sink (cause I do know Ic an be intimidating with what I write), them okay, the point will be conceded. But I personally hope as many as possible join in

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Jun 7th, 2002, 07:37:19 PM
::Is lost with AB::

But I think you meant Helenias, Marcus & Xazor with their padawans.

IC: As a Jedi Master...I approve of this mission. :)

Sene Unty
Jun 7th, 2002, 11:22:08 PM
OOC: Wait we had to reply IC. I thought it was just an OOC thing right now in this thread.

Oh and I really don't get it all that much either but from what I gather it goes something like this: Marcus and Xazor will go to this planet (Ukio.) and there they will start meditating or whatever, in an attempt to make Xazor more calm or something. At the same time an evil Sith master (Darth Turbogeek.) will be busy contaminating the water supply on Ukio. Now at this point I have a question....if this planet is like hell, how is it a major foos supplier for the republic. I don't think anyone would get there food from hell? That is where I get lost. Please explain.

IC:

I will gladly go on this mission.

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 8th, 2002, 12:39:47 AM
OOC : Nearly right, but Ukio is no hell planet.

Morgan Evanar
Jun 8th, 2002, 01:55:24 AM
From Lowlight's SW map:

"Ukio (LC p.81): One of the best known of the agricultural planets in the Abrion sector. The planet has been almost completly converted into a food production facility, and is one of the most efficent food distrobution centers in the sector. "

Think the bread basket and other farming when things are going well. Lots of wide open spaces (populated by edible grasses), some groves of fruit trees. Probably lots of aquaculture too.

Verse Dawnstrider
Jun 8th, 2002, 08:31:25 AM
OOC: I think it is cool

IC ::Verse seat in his council chair. He long blond hair pulled into a ponytail. ::

"As a council memeber and Jedi Knight, I give my vote as a yes. Xazor's anger could use some work. The padawans could learn much from Helenias as well. Maybe she can teach them more about the plant-life on Ukio."

Sene Unty
Jun 8th, 2002, 02:35:37 PM
OOC: Okay but where does the whole hell thing fit in? If Ukio is a farming planet, then what about D'Mourning Orbs idea for a dante's inferno esque story. When do we confront our personel demons? Do we leave Ukio or what? Have we just gotten rid of that idea and are going with the one where we fight Darth Turbogeek? Or have we combined them? I am sorry for continuing to ask, but I really don't understand.

AmazonBabe
Jun 9th, 2002, 01:00:43 AM
Ah, thanks, Marcus. It makes more sense now.

And if ya want extra help/participation, now that I know what's going on, I'll be more than happy to jump in. Just give me the whens. :)

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 9th, 2002, 12:24:26 PM
There would have to be some conflict to cause such soul searching to occur. I believe that there are acutal spirits that need to be saved but they are angry and bitter for some reason?

And I am in complete agreement with my fellow Council Members that this mission has been approved.

Jedi Neo
Jun 9th, 2002, 11:10:40 PM
I accept this mission.

OOC: Hay cool this means that I can read this place daily :)

Well most days anyway. I have to be away from the computer on next Sunday and Monday. Other then that...

Xazor Elessar
Jun 10th, 2002, 07:47:56 AM
ic: I gladly accept this mission as well and I am honored that I too have been chosen.

ooc:

Just thought that I would throw my IC stuff in here to make it all official like. :lol