PDA

View Full Version : No heat in the kitchen {From a vamp view}

Vampyre Dalamar
Jun 7th, 2002, 01:04:13 AM
ME/ switches to Vampyre mode!
Hey does the admin mode come with a cape!

Religion? where does it come in by you and Helenias quoting scripture in threads with myself and others

Helenias was god moded by Vampyres? Why don't you show us this aleged God moding post and paste it if you dare. But as for God moding well lets not fill the page with your guy's nonsense. As I recall in the thread right before the Bar and G got blown up. When the Vampies where fighting you hmnn? We where taking our hits but somehow we couldn't hit you guys about 70 percent of the time why is that?

Canon, oh brother is that why Helenias who is a light sider and sticks strictly to cannon posts that she hates people that she wants to disembowel them. cusses with her character uses her admin powers to alllow her character to cuss. BOy she sticks cannon. Hey Dt I wonder if yoiu found anything in your research book on Jedi's that display any of those mannerisms. I think not. Ohhhh and don't give me that Im a warrior Jedi bull chit. So I can be on the verge of Evil. Yeah right.

Either your a Jedi or your a Sith no inbetween. Now go get your keys and lock this thread down. You do that every time the heat is on. We've done nothing to you go hate some one else. Oh yeah, Helenias hates gay's too. So look out everybody if you aint in there limited view or "cannon hand booklet" they will shoot you out. lol little cannon joke.

Do I hate anybody. No. I'm bigger than that I'm just tired of these two always attacking us for no cause. We have a right to exist just like anyone else. We don't tell you guy's how to run your Jedi's and we sure in the hell don't need you to tell us how to run our's. If you want a Jedi vamp well take him. That just clue's me in to how messed up your Cannon is in the first place!

Marcus Telcontar
Jun 7th, 2002, 01:22:11 AM
I will say this once. You are now warned.

The topic is closed and continuing on in the manner you have is a bannable offence. You are very much tempting fate right now.

If you want to discuss the issue, you may do so in a reasoned manner. I have only taken steps to stop what is a personal attack and bringing religion onto a topic that at that point, the subject was not even touched on.

You are also reminded do not tempt the admin, for you are editable and go well with toast.

IHBT. IHW. HAND.